It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Making fun of Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Rihanna.. rofl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Watch in 720p for better picture and sound... I love these videos that make fun of famous pop stars
much better then the originals

enjoy

Lady GaGa "Born This Way" Parody

Katy Perry "California Gurls" Parody - California Boys

Rihanna - Only Girl (In The World) Official Parody - Only Boy (In The World)

edit on 30-8-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Ah Parody,
The non intellectual form of critique, so easy to take something and take it to pieces, harder to create it is (In yoda voice)
Whatever I may think of Lady GaGA its so easy to deconstruct what exists, create something and lets see what you got?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I don't mind parodies if they were actually funny. This is just watching an old dude live out his cross dressing fantasies... which is pretty gross. And I question your comedy meter cause it's obviously broken.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I just had to stop by and make fun of lady gaga ect..Wha the hay happend to music??when did it cease to become something you listened to? people now expect a visual show, which is more important that what is heard.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by cointelprotroll
I just had to stop by and make fun of lady gaga ect..Wha the hay happend to music??when did it cease to become something you listened to? people now expect a visual show, which is more important that what is heard.

Word.

Pop music today is just crap. It's all about sex; and although sex sells, there's a difference between sex and being a total slut.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

i didn't find this amusing or funny. More like gross and disgusting. I love good parody videos and think the group e Key of Awesome does a really funny job.Check it out!
youtu.be...

edit on 30-8-2011 by jrkelly77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2011 by jrkelly77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Is that Ron Paul in the third one?

new topics

top topics

join