It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG event in 5 days! .......(supposedly)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Okay, dont shoot the messenger:
I believe this needs its own thread so it doesnt get lost in the other ones.

This is regarding the thread created around the guy that says that he is from Naval Space command
Here is the thread:
Something R-Frequency and E-class this way comes

And the origanal text:

Q&A from Naval Space Command

Supposedly he has created a user account on another website under the name "Bluecoat2"

HERE

After many had thought he disappeared, he came back today stating the following:

Bluecoat2- I Shall make an announcement in five days at 13H00 CET, a few hours before a major planned event.

And a short time later he posted this:

Bluecoat2- We've lost a team on Jupiter today. Two of them were close friends.

I really dont know what to make of this....

Especially with the supposed break-up of Elenin even though it was said months ago that it was already in "pieces".

Like I said: DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER!! I personally take this guys "info" with a grain of salt.
I just thought those of you who are following whats going on with this guy and the info given would be interested in this update. [if its really him giving the update]

~much love~
edit on 30-8-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

how exactly does one lose "a team ON Jupiter" when Jupiter is a gas giant and we aren't even sure it has a solid core, let alone know what it's made of.

Jupiter is composed primarily of gaseous and liquid matter.

Jupiter's upper atmosphere is composed of about 88–92% hydrogen and 8–12% helium by percent volume or fraction of gas molecules (see table to the right). Since a helium atom has about four times as much mass as a hydrogen atom, the composition changes when described as the proportion of mass contributed by different atoms. Thus the atmosphere is approximately 75% hydrogen and 24% helium by mass, with the remaining one percent of the mass consisting of other elements. The interior contains denser materials such that the distribution is roughly 71% hydrogen, 24% helium and 5% other elements by mass. The atmosphere contains trace amounts of methane, water vapor, ammonia, and silicon-based compounds. There are also traces of carbon, ethane, hydrogen sulfide, neon, oxygen, phosphine, and sulfur. The outermost layer of the atmosphere contains crystals of frozen ammonia.[15][16] Through infrared and ultraviolet measurements, trace amounts of benzene and other hydrocarbons have also been found

Source

I mean, is it that much to expect some special navy space pilot to know the basics of Jupiter.

Now if he had of said "in" instead of "on" I'd still call him a BS artist.

P.S.

Do we really need a thread telling us this guy is going to say something in a week? Can't we wait til he says something? Or do we just need the fill the board with useless random crap to feel good about ourselves?

edit on 30-8-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

very true i thought this.

Perhaps Jupiter is a station or base in space.

Jus a theory ;-)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Its bull #, if the govt wear to send some one to elenin and then they came back and blabbed about it on the internet it would not be to hard to find out who blabbed. I notice you said you though elenin might have broken apart. They provide no evidence, just like just about every topic that has to do with this comet.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Could jupitar be a name for the ship? Why does it have to be a planet. After all Saturn was a name for a car. Taurus, Mercurey. Etc.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

You beat me to it.

This reminds me of that John Titor guy, and the illuminati guy answering Q&A. If this space command guy was real, they would have scooped his ass up 5 minutes after he started flapping his mouth online.

Did you read about how fast they shut down and stormed that guy's house who back door'd NASA's site back in like 99'? He's the guy that discovered the Non-Terrestrial Astronaut list. Instant pouncing, they don't mess around with national security and classified space information.

ON Jupiter, lmao.

+29 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Well, do you remember that 360 millions dollar super plane they say we lost a couple of weeks ago? Maybe it was a deep space mission and they covered it up by saying they lost contact with it?

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mentorman
Well, do you remember that 360 millions dollar super plane they say we lost a couple of weeks ago? Maybe it was a deep space mission and they covered it up by saying they lost contact with it?

Ding ding ding ding ding. We have a winner. You, my friend, probably hit the nail squarely on the head.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
Okay dont shoot the messenger:

Hmm, ok...we will see....

Bluecoat2- I Shall make an announcement in five days at 13H00 CET, a few hours before a major planned event.

And a short time later he posted this:

So...you made a thread about someone whom said he would make a thread.

Marge....get the gun...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Dare i hope that aliens will visit the planet and offer us jobs.
Seems like it's more likely the world will end than I will find a job in my career field.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
What makes this any different to the thousands of stories all around the internet of people claiming to be a whistleblower from a government agency, with the most amazing story to tell?

good fun to read but i would take it with a pinch of salt..

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Do we really need a thread telling us this guy is going to say something in a week? Can't we wait til he says something? Or do we just need the fill the board with useless random crap to feel good about ourselves?

Like I said in my post If anyone is interested in following what this guys has to say, then they can come here and check it out without rolling around 20+ pages of people arguing on other threads.

Dont like him?.... fine. Think he's a fraud?...... fine.
Its simple as not coming back to this thread.
But there ARE people interested in what other people have to say.
Listen to everything, then find the truth for yourself.

I for one am listening to what he is saying and ofcorse taking it with a grain of salt but non the less still listening.
Especialy with a 'hard' claim like "Major event in 5 days. I guess we will see.

~much love~

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I guess I could pop up on a website (or Jupiter for that matter) and claim that I am a super secret space explorer.

Who shall I be???

I'll be Topcat 1500. I recently lost my best-est buddy Astro on Pluto. Astro is a dog. He caught canine space herpes.

Come on people!

OP: I read the post you made while I was posting. Anything major happens in the next 5 days, I'll be surprised... I may even eat my hat.
edit on 30-8-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Why do all these things seem to fall on Sundays?

Probably just me

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I know but what if you are the "real" Topcat 1500 and nobody believed you.
Common sense tells us you should believe everything and everyone just in case it's true.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sabbathcrazy

I notice you said you though elenin might have broken apart. They provide no evidence, just like just about every topic that has to do with this comet.

to be the voice of reason here:

SpaceWeather

There is evidence to suggest it has broken apart if you bother to look for it, it literally takes 2 seconds to type in elenin breaks apart then click the first link.

Where you and the OP might be confused is the early reports (from random youblow youtube whatever) were speculating that elenin had other bodies following it, which it didn't and this was clearly explained by Phage in another, yes, one of the million, elenin threads.

From the current images it appears that it is breaking up and could possibly disintegrate, as comets often do.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I'm not shooting the messenger.

Like I said in my post If anyone is interested in following what this guys has to say, then they can come here and check it out without rolling around 20+ pages of people arguing on other threads. Dont like him?.... fine. Think he's a fraud?...... fine. Its simple as not coming back to this thread.

And my question still stands, why not wait til he actually SAYS something. See I already know why, because you want this thread on the front page giving you stars and flags when this con-artist starts his crap up again, so you can point here and say, see, I'm so smart.

See, all you have done here is reserve the thread. Big event in 5 days, yet the content is "some random dude is gonna post something in 5 days" do you at least see where I'm coming from?

I'd love to read this idiots stuff and tear him apart for all to see, but alas, I have to wait at least 5 days. but you know what, in 6 days, when nothing happens, I bet you will never come back to this thread

Its simple as not coming back to this thread.

Really? You are going to decide who can view and post in this thread on a basis of if you think he's a fraud go away? Amazing.

No wonder this site is turning to crap.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

So...you made a thread about someone whom said he would make a thread.

*sigh* he never said, nor did I say that he was going to make a thread.

I qouted what he said... thats it. take it or leave it.
I made this thread so people would be able to easily access info from this guy regarding a claim that somthing big was going to happen in 5 days.

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
What makes you think Jupiter is a gas giant ?
Because they say so ?

For all we know, Jupiter is a solid mass surrounded by thick gases...

... just throwing the seed out there to start a new conspiracy theory.

(bad CranialSponge, bad)
*slaps wrist*

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join