It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War declared on Tea Party

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
You know the only people we have to blame are the ones who turned this country into a legalized slave based economy in the 1600's and upto the founding of,"The United States of America", in 1776.Slavery continued for years after,primarily in the South until the passage of 13th amendment in 1865 which offficially abolished and continues to prohibit slavery and involuntary servitude;it was one of the first Reconstruction Amendments.

This IMO is the root of the problems we see today here in America,ie..the war against the Tea Party from The Black Caucus,stems from this.But we as White America,who can we blame?The Blacks,nope.(Although they are get carried away with the racism).

How would you feel if this happened to Your Great Grandfather?

Probably like this:

So who is left..Our ancestors,who enslaved the Blacks,and then the Whites as debt slaves,and now humanity.They have abondoned this country,stole our wealth and off-shored our jobs to foreign countries where the slaves are cheaper.

We've all been screwed,the Blacks by Whites,and The Whites by Whites.

edit on 4-9-2011 by Daedal because: punctuation

edit on 4-9-2011 by Daedal because: added text

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedal

Or, you can say that the haves have screwed the have nots, since this is what it boils down too.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave

Originally posted by Daedal

Or, you can say that the haves have screwed the have nots, since this is what it boils down too.

Yes you can say it that way as well,true.But let's look at the real picture.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by beezzer

And why not?

They are a bunch of thieving scheming traitors except for a few honestly disgruntled and misinformed citizens at the front of the pack...like Joe the Plumber and a few of the posters in this and other threads I have seen. Other than that...mostly scum of the Earth. No good for America at all. Someone has to stop this kind criminal activity and folks, as you can see if you can read - it ain't the Tea Party.

If this is not ripping off American taxpayers, nothing is.

Having taken their blunt budget ax to Medicare, Medicaid, Head Start, EPA, NPR, and dozens of other popular and effective programs, they scampered to save one of the least popular and least effective federal programs on the books: the annual taxpayer subsidy for Big Oil.
As gasoline prices were rising to $4-a-gallon and higher, the House GOP voted unanimously to let the oil giants continue siphoning $4 billion a year out of our public treasury.

All 241 of the Republican/Tea Party House members—with not even one dissenter in the bunch—declared that in this time of a supposed budget “crisis,” the neediest among us are....the waifs of Big Oil.
Meanwhile, ExxonMobil just announced a 69 percent leap in profits this year, while Chevron, ConocoPhillips and others are enjoying similar jumps in theirs.

Guess what percentage of those enormous profits the corporations are likely to pay in taxes?
Zilch.

Their lobbyists have punched such gaping loopholes in our tax code that they can escape paying anything for the privileges and benefits they get from America.

Exxon, for example, had a $19-billion profit in 2009, but not only did it pay exactly zero in federal income taxes, it manipulated the system to get a $156 million rebate from us (taxpayers).

Likewise, Chevron, and ConocoPhillips had multibillion-dollar profits that year, paid not a dime in taxes, and also got refunds. www.texasobserver.org...

And you wonder why we are broke?

Keep blaming the government "programs" that help the poor and the destitute...what a crock.

edit on 4-9-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

Ok genius, you do realise that those big, bad, evil oil companies make around $0.06 off of every gallon of gas that is sold?
Care to take a guess at how much dear old uncle sam gets? Try around $0.46 per gallon.
when gas prices went over $3.00 when bush was pres. The dems blamed the repubs. Now with Obama they demonise the oil companies and blame the repubs anyway.
The democrats have no intention of changing the current taxes on big oil. They are just using it as a scape goat.

We all know about the huge profits the oil companies are making, how about the government that is pulling in 40 cents more per gallon?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Quadrivium

The democrats have no intention of changing the current taxes on big oil. They are just using it as a scape goat.

Oh you Rhodes Scholar you...show me where all the Dems voted in favor of this and I will kiss your a..

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Would you watch it if chaz bono was a contestant?

I would if I can remember. I have been forgetting lately. I bet she/he is as entertaining as her/his mom. I will critique Chaz the same as I would any other contestant.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Products made from petroleum
www.ranken-energy.com...

Vitamin Capsules Linings Shampoo Wheels Paint Rollers Shower Curtains Guitar Strings Luggage
Aspirin Safety Glasses Antifreeze Football Helmets Awnings Antihistamines
Eyeglasses
Purses
Shoes
Dashboards
Cortisone
Deodorant
Footballs
Putty
Dyes
Panty Hose
Refrigerant
Percolators
LifeJackets
Rubbing Alcohol

to name a few
edit on 5-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I see you are in the petrol business or a champion of it anyway. Good for you. You are a part of the problem not the solution. I guess there are a lot of things we need to take the excess gas out of.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I see you are in the petrol business or a champion of it anyway. Good for you. You are a part of the problem not the solution. I guess there are a lot of things we need to take the excess gas out of.

I'm not in the petrol business, but I think it is completely absurd for people to whine and whine about how terrible big oil is while they are yet using tons and tons of product they would never think of giving up which has a petroleum base or ingredient. Don't tell me about being part of the problem unless you are willing to throw away every item made with petroleum away permanently.
Otherwise you are just like a typical armchair liberal who goes to climate change concert festivals in their big private jets, because if you adhere to your own idea about big oil, if you so much as watch a football game, you are part of the problem.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

pretty incredible what these people spout.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I'm not in the petrol business, but I think it is completely absurd for people to whine and whine about how terrible big oil is while they are yet using tons and tons of product they would never think of giving up which has a petroleum base or ingredient.

They remind me of the PETA fur protestors who march all decked out in their leather gloves and boots.

Products made from petroleum :

It might be easier to name products that do not have a petroleum component. The list would be so much shorter.
edit on 5-9-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

You're right. And we should then slaughter every Japanese we encounter because of what they did to us in the '40's. Avenge Bataan!

And when we're done with the Japs, we should go after EVERY muslim because of what they did to us on 9/11. EVERY ONE OF THEM! Doesn't matter if they were involved or not.

And then we hunt down and kill every enemy of the American white man. And we continue the mission for at least 400 years, just like the blacks want to do to the whites.

How does that sound? It's pretty much an extension of the white guilt you want to paint America with...???

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Oh you Rhodes Scholar you...show me where all the Dems voted in favor of this and I will kiss your a..

Duh,
they had control of the house, the senate and a democrat pres. for two years and you did not hear a peep about "THE EVIL OIL COMPANIES". Ever wonder why?
Don't let your ideologies take over your common sence.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Maybe you didn't hear a peep but I heard about those "evil oil companies" all the time.
I met the man in charge of handling the EXXON Valdez spill PR for EXXON at a dinner party. After that they were demonized in some circles. Apparently you don't travel in those circles. Don't let your ideology prevent you from performing simple math. You know what NONE is?

edit on 5-9-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
reply to post by Daedal

You're right. And we should then slaughter every Japanese we encounter because of what they did to us in the '40's. Avenge Bataan!

Exactly what are you suggesting?That we Whites,notice "we",will become slaves to Blacks?Is that how you draw the above quote about the Japanese?Japanese didn't enslave Whites for 400 years and then try to coexist with the same individuals whom they enslaved.That was an act of war..And if I recall,wasn't the first Atomic bomb dropped on Japanese people,then the second as well?

And here is the next sentence in your reply as posted:

"And when we're done with the Japs, we should go after EVERY muslim because of what they did to us on 9/11. EVERY ONE OF THEM! Doesn't matter if they were involved or not".

Where have you been for the last decade or 20 even 30 years?Last I recall there are multiple wars going on in the Middle East with casualties of Muslims in the millions.I think we are going after the Muslims sir.For crying out loud,the Muslim Woman have been banned from even wearing their religious head pieces.

And the next as replied:

"And then we hunt down and kill every enemy of the American white man. And we continue the mission for at least 400 years, just like the blacks want to do to the whites"

First off sir why don't you tell me who 'YOUR' enemies are,because YOU are putting yourself in the same class as the perpe-TRAITORS,and while your at it can you share a list of who,'YOU' think are the enemies of White America?Maybe it's YOU.....

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

Well don't forget the Africans that sold those slaves.....and please, how long are we supposed to feel bad for slavery. Sorry, your white guilt trip doesn't work on me.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
reply to post by Daedal

Well don't forget the Africans that sold those slaves.....and please, how long are we supposed to feel bad for slavery. Sorry, your white guilt trip doesn't work on me.

Why don't you tell me about the Africans that sold those slaves since you are so inclined...And another thing,if I may,the White guilt you speak of has never been discussed or portrayed in any of my posts in this thread.So don't pawn off on me what you think as if it is how I am thinking,when it's you.

Don't forget you've been betrayed by the same ones who enslaved the Blacks to begin with,but I guess it's okay because their White?

So tell me,who is your real enemy?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Maybe you didn't hear a peep but I heard about those "evil oil companies" all the time.
I met the man in charge of handling the EXXON Valdez spill PR for EXXON at a dinner party. After that they were demonized in some circles. Apparently you don't travel in those circles. Don't let your ideology prevent you from performing simple math. You know what NONE is?

Yes I know what NONE is, it's the same as your argument, you have none.
In your previous post you were saying how bad it was that all of the popular programs were being cut but not the subsidies on Big Oil.

I stated that the dems were just using it as a scape goat, and you start bragging about the libfest you go to.

I don't care what circles your in, maybe you should try dropping out of some of the circles, stop chasing your tail and think for yourself.
Fact- Big Oil was not a problem for democrats until republicans won the house. Why is that?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quadrivium

Yes I know what NONE is, it's the same as your argument, you have none.
In your previous post you were saying how bad it was that all of the popular programs were being cut but not the subsidies on Big Oil.

I stated that the dems were just using it as a scape goat, and you start bragging about the libfest you go to.

I don't care what circles your in, maybe you should try dropping out of some of the circles, stop chasing your tail and think for yourself.
Fact- Big Oil was not a problem for democrats until republicans won the house. Why is that?

Why do you sidestep the facts? Why are you trying to avoid this most recent slap in the face to working Americans. Big oil has always been a problem for Democrats - It is their platform for cripes sake. Get a grip.
Provide a link or it didn't happen. Again show me where they just didn't care. Show me where it was not a problem...what are you basing this on? Making stuff up?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by

Why do you sidestep the facts? Why are you trying to avoid this most recent slap in the face to working Americans. Big oil has always been a problem for Democrats - It is their platform for cripes sake. Get a grip.
Provide a link or it didn't happen. Again show me where they just didn't care. Show me where it was not a problem...what are you basing this on? Making stuff up?

President Obama had the majority in both the House and Senate for almost TWO YEARS.
If it was their "platform" (for cripes sake) why didn't they move on it then????
They didn't because it's a scape goat for them. As soon as the republicans won the House they started in on Big Oil again.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join