It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surveillance photo shows N.M State Trooper in Sex Act: (broad daylight)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Tharsis

I am the opposite.
I don't have sex with people I meet between business hours...especially when on the clock.

Business is business and pleasure is pleasure.
Don't crap where you sleep or you might wake up covered in poo.

Thats what a social life is for.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by Tharsis

I don't have sex with people I meet between business hours...especially when on the clock.

I'm sorry, I must have missed the part where they said the officer just met the woman...

Odd...maybe I should learn to read.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
A disciplinary Investigation is justified,
and when the Women "offered" this it will be Peculation
and Fraud as well as abuse of Authority!

link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by anon72

What if I said that was his girlfriend and they hadn't seen each other for a week and they were wanting a quickie out in the open because it made the sex more exciting for them?

You are already presuming the cop guilty. We don't know the context of this picture.
While inappropriate I don't think there is anything sinister going on here.

All you need to know is that what he is doing is illegal. If any of us got caught doing the same thing, we'd be charged for public indecency and several other misdemeanors. Regardless of whether or not it's our girlfriends, wifes...etc.

Presuming the cop is guilty? LOOK AT THE PICTURE. He IS guilty. Caught with his pants down. "We don't know the context of this picture" lol. I can see more than enough context. Sinister? No. Illegal? YES

It may not be illegal.

It's legal for couples to have sex in a parked vehicle during their lunch break from work, as long as the car or van has drawn curtains to stop strangers from peeking in New Mexico.

The place they were having sex was an undeveloped area belonging to the city or county. In New Mexico as long as no one can see you it may be construed as legal.

link   
reply to post by Tharsis

Nope...just stating my ways of doing things.

Regardless of when they met....he doesn't get paid to have sex with people...he gets paid to do his damn job.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by Tharsis

Nope...just stating my ways of doing things.

Regardless of when they met....he doesn't get paid to have sex with people...he gets paid to do his damn job.

He's allowed to take a break.
You're such a slave driver.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

The place they were having sex was an undeveloped area belonging to the city or county. In New Mexico as long as no one can see you it may be construed as legal.
reply to post by grey580

apparently he could be seen, he was on a cam.......

Second, indecent exposure = illegal........

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Oh, so as long as nobody see's me kill some people then it's perfectly legal? I see now. Pure logical thinking must have eluded me. My bad.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

uhh I would take that off, that might just have earned you a ban.........

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I personally think 2 sex addicts connected.....to have sex on the hood of a car in broad daylight.....that is just plain wrong...but who would arrest them?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

I've been caught boinking a chick in public before. Cop told us to go home or he'd give us a ticket. The system isn't out to get you. Calm down.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Yes, it's a problem that the officer is illegally using his nightstick on a woman while on the clock, IF in fact, he WAS on the clock. No one knows. As civilians, we'd get in trouble, he will too. You know what the real problem is though?

Everyone in the world worries too much about other people's business. Who cares if he got laid? None of my business. If he's caught, he'll suffer the consequences.

I bet VERY few people on ATS haven't done something at work or in their own time that they shouldn't have done.

We, as Americans, spend too much time watching reality TV and worrying about Celebrities lives.
If we spent more time making sure our own hands were clean before we started pointing fingers at others personal lives, we'd probably have time to fix the real problems in America.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

30-9-14. Indecent exposure.
A. Indecent exposure consists of a person knowingly and intentionally exposing his primary genital area to public view.
B. As used in this section, "primary genital area" means the mons pubis, penis, testicles, mons veneris, vulva or vagina.
C. Whoever commits indecent exposure is guilty of a misdemeanor.
D. In addition to any punishment provided pursuant to the provisions of this section, the court shall order a person convicted for committing indecent exposure to participate in and complete a program of professional counseling at his own expense.
History: 1953 Comp., § 40A-9-24, enacted by Laws 1975, ch. 109, § 5; 1996, ch. 84, § 1.

Where they in a public place? Not really. From what I've seen online it used to be a ranch. Sold to a developer or county and the development has been stalled due to various issues. Semi private property? I don't know.

would I classify screwing on a car in some non developed land that no one passes by Illegal Exposure. No.
edit on 30-8-2011 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Actually . . . the guy's probably a frequent poster on ATS and after reading all the dire doom and gloom predictions about the country going broke, mass rioting because of a hurricaine, the government microchipping us all and herding us all into big camps somewhere in the desert . . . . hell, maybe he just figured if it's all crashing down anyway, might as well go out with a bang.

And for the record, that's actually Sammy the Protection Squirrel reminding everyone that 'protection doesn't just come in a uniform' . . . they were actually filming a Public Service spot.

And, having danced the Shama-lama-ding-dong whilst at work, it really wouldn't be appropriate for me to comment either way other than to say that three months of flirting, a hottie from classified ad sales, the midnight shift and a particularly slow news day can leave one seeking something to pass the time.
edit on 30-8-2011 by GoalPoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by BIGPoJo

uhh I would take that off, that might just have earned you a ban.........

It was aired on cable TV news.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by DaddyBare

You can tell by her legs in that position?
LOL

I rarely laugh out loud while reading, sometimes a s'n-word', but that one was quick my friend and well said. (Hoping the other poster is not taking offence).

I know he is old bill and probably no the most appropriate action, but back in my younger days I had sex at work and that shift went a lot quicker and I was a hell of a lot more productive after!

EDIT - just to clarify that I typed the word s-n-i-g-g-e-r there, as in quitley chuckle - damn censoring making me look bad!

edit on 30/8/2011 by LestatG because: Not a racist

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If more cops done this, they might not be such aggressive madmen all the time.
2nd line.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Two belly laughs in one thread! What happend the pic of the squirrel?? I starred it and then it was a T&C violation, to be honest I didnt see the rest of the pic well just holding my sides at the squirrel having a butchers!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Anyways, the squirrel is real and not shopped. You can go to the news site and see the TV broadcast, they have it posted on the site.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join