It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surveillance photo shows N.M State Trooper in Sex Act: (broad daylight)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Okay, watch and/or read the OP ariticle here (not going to put the pic up on ATS):

www.kob.com...

Now, lets discuss. the obvious. Who in the hell is the cop. Seems like they get so much extra protection-more than a "Joe Blow" on the street. The whole US against them mentality of the Police State we live in. That is the conspiracy.... We are just targets for them... as well as for the Bad guys.

But, the bigger question(s) are about the female. She is a victim... in my opinion. Unless this woman is his girlfriend/wife and wanted to do this act.

But, I am betting, she is a motorist who had been stopped by the Trooper and subsequently put into this position (no pun intended). If so, he should be put in Jail-ASAP.

This whole story just makes me sick. Think about it. You are either a sitting target for the low-lifes wondering the streets etc or for a sicko cop that decides he wants you.

What if that was your wife, mom or daughter. I don't care what the story was... this dude would be targeted-period.

Lets see how long the investigation takes. I am sure the trooper has a logical and believable story..... ugh..

I say 10 to 1 this cop is actually raping this woman (which I bet is a young woman). Remember, Rape doesn't mean beating them up/hurting them ect. Time will tell.

But, in the mean time, you minons go back to doing whatever...... (state police thoughts).
edit on 8/30/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Hey man, we all gotta get a rush somehow.
These chicks are usually called, lovingly, Badge Bunnies. Often, they are women who dig uniforms. They aren't victims of some patriarchy or anything. I seriously doubt the woman was doing this to get off without a ticket, no pun intended.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The guy was on his 15minute break. The sex act only took 2 minutes.
What's the problem?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

What if I told you she had just previously videotaped an altercation between police and someone & he told her to shut the camera off or be dealt with next...?

And, for the other poster... I don't care if she is a groupie or not. Wrong. Fail....

How many people got away with something while he had his fun? Would you want you State's troopers doing this while working?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I'm surprised they actually allowed that image to be shown on local news, regardless of the 'blur' effect.
It almost looks as if he's doing it on purpose; I mean on the hood of a car, in uniform, with a camera coincidentally viewing that one spot.....

It's kinda BadA$$ if you ask me, but I don't condone it...
edit on 30-8-2011 by AskWhy11 because: 'is' to 'if'

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

What if I said that was his girlfriend and they hadn't seen each other for a week and they were wanting a quickie out in the open because it made the sex more exciting for them?

You are already presuming the cop guilty. We don't know the context of this picture.
While inappropriate I don't think there is anything sinister going on here.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
this is unacceptable behavoir

i would have his badge and his face plastered all over the news to set an example for other cops who like to use there break times commiting crimes the rest of us would be arrested for while he gets a slap on the wrist ...

If you are that horny and can't keep it in your pants while wearing the uniform you should not be a police officer ,, there are plenty of brothels and strip clubs he can apply for a job at ...

anyone who approves this action needs a mental evaluation

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by anon72

What if I said that was his girlfriend and they hadn't seen each other for a week and they were wanting a quickie out in the open because it made the sex more exciting for them?

You are already presuming the cop guilty. We don't know the context of this picture.

Id say, "Do you work in NM as a state trooper?" ...........

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Let's hope he was using protection as he served

And the police wonder why people have little or no respect for them these days ... I feel so sorry for the guys who respect themselves and the position they hold ... and do their job well ... because it's morons like this who drag them all down (sad but true).

And surely as a cop he would ... or at least should have been aware of the camera ... or maybe that was how he got his thrill

Woody

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
i bet she was some ultra fine a@@ honey, that got pulled over for a speeding, and offered up the the _______.
and him being some butt ugly law dog knowing that he could never get any thing that fine, took the offer and parked his patrol car so the dash cam could record it and he could show his buddies. but he didn't think about the surveillance camera up on the light post in the parking lot.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

No I'm in Florida and I'm in IT.
And I do IT all day long.

As long as the female wasn't forced into doing something she didn't want to do or if the cop didn't abuse his power.
Who does this hurt? Was that his girlfriend? Lover?

We don't know the whole story.
If he's guilty of a crime then he should be locked up.
If not then he should be reprimanded for being stupid.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Sex in the open, even when not in public, tags plenty of people with "sex offender" status.

Equal application for the cop? We'll see.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Hahahaha..
Know what...
I think I know who he is.... and that didnt look like his wife...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

You can tell by her legs in that position?
LOL

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

reply to post by anon72

All you need to know is that what he is doing is illegal. If any of us got caught doing the same thing, we'd be charged for public indecency and several other misdemeanors. Regardless of whether or not it's our girlfriends, wifes...etc.

Presuming the cop is guilty? LOOK AT THE PICTURE. He IS guilty. Caught with his pants down. "We don't know the context of this picture" lol. I can see more than enough context. Sinister? No. Illegal? YES

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Wait a sec...this isn't standard search procedure? Man have I been lied to

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I'd love to pull off some you-know-what on the sly @ work.

I know a lot of other people who would, too.

I'm. Just. Sayin'.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

reply to post by DaddyBare

You can tell by her legs in that position?
LOL

if it is who i think it is then yes... his old lady weighs like 250... 275... those are not the thighs of a bigger woman
if ya know what i mean...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Somehow I don't think his sidearm was the protection he may have needed. XD

At least he's not one of those taser happy bully cops - hes only spreading the love! (and possible STI's).

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

reply to post by anon72

What if I said that was his girlfriend and they hadn't seen each other for a week and they were wanting a quickie

It's a bit worrying if he doesn't have enough self-control to wait until shift's end !

... out in the open because it made the sex more exciting for them?

Al fresco sex luuurverly ... but not when your in uniform ... still on duty ... or in front of a street camera surely ?

You are already presuming the cop guilty.

He is ... fact ! Sex in a public place is illegal (isn't it) ?

We don't know the context of this picture.

May not be anything sinister ... doesn't make it right for someone (male / female) who holds a position that should command public respect to make such a prize @$$ of himself. And what if someone had died because he was otherwise occupied ... man's an idiot who should be fired for misconduct and neglect of duty.

Woody

edit on 30-8-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join