It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO disclosure from former Norad officer on Coast to coast AM 26th august

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon

Originally posted by Toxicsurf

As for the "witnesses" they are a bunch of people caught up in the moment with it all over the news and the press walking about the street's who asked them "did you see it" in the excitement they reply "yeah I saw it, it went right over me!"

Actually the reports started coming in at 8:15pm North of Phoenix prior to any press coverage and long before the "flare drop" by numerous people following a southward path. No way the reports that came in at 8:30pm could have been spurred by the 8:15 reports as it wasn't on the news yet. TWO events...

edit on 30-8-2011 by Toxicsurf because: oopsy

It's flares and a 15 minute difference, depending on where you are and the horizon, mountains etc. different people would have different view at different times.

UGH!!!!!! It's not a 15 minute difference. The flare drop was at 10pm, per the Military, the sightings started at 8:15pm. I hate having to repeat this over and over. My point was the sightings originally were not a result of media attention. TWO EVENTS............

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

They aren't hostile. Their appears to be some who are indifferent towards us (non-emotional beings we call the grays). This lack of caring for our emotional state is merely humans assuming they are hostile.

And there are some who are more "like us" and would like to know us better. But they fear our fear.

The problem isn't hostile aliens. It's the pentagon trying to control the universe. That's all.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Just to clarify are you guys saying that ACTUAL famous video is flares but was a cover story and the real event happened earlier?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

To clarify: The video you posted claiming it had been debunked was a separate event that happened 1h45m later.

Clear enough?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Thats what I'm asking so is the phoenix lights video flares then?

I think we have a bit of misunderstanding here I was under the impression you were saying the video was proof of the event.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

No way. It was presented in the media as the same event but wasn't. I think there is some other video footage out there but the one you posted isn't the UFO.

I thought you were being a bit strange about it.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Just to clarify are you guys saying that ACTUAL famous video is flares but was a cover story and the real event happened earlier?

Yes. Two different events at different times.

It does go to show how easy it is to confuse the public. Note how every time they talk about the Phoenix Lights on TV, they ALWAYS show the same video. So its no wonder that people get confused by this!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53

Yes. Two different events at different times.

It does go to show how easy it is to confuse the public. Note how every time they talk about the Phoenix Lights on TV, they ALWAYS show the same video. So its no wonder that people get confused by this!

So the alleged former Norad officer in the coast show would be spot on when he stated that they commanded two jets up to drop flares as a cover-story then?
Are there no available videos of the 8:15 sighting out there?
Would be interresting to compare a video of the earlier sighting with the later one that is confirmed to be flares, to see if the lights look even remotely the same in both videos.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tollon
So the alleged former Norad officer in the coast show would be spot on when he stated that they commanded two jets up to drop flares as a cover-story then?
Are there no available videos of the 8:15 sighting out there?
Would be interresting to compare a video of the earlier sighting with the later one that is confirmed to be flares, to see if the lights look even remotely the same in both videos.
That's right. Only they would be propeller driven Hercules C-130 which is used to drop flares (not the C-131 that the caller named). It doesn't look as though they dropped quite so many flares as demonstrated in the video below of course.

There is footage of both events in this video.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Simple Phoenix Lights timeline:

8:15: First seen over Precott Valley, (three witnesses)

8:30: Over Phoenix (mass sighing, witnessed by Governor Fife Symington in the company of others), one video known to exist (refer to the second video in the post above, which shows the only known legit video).

10:00: Flare drops. Military says flares were dropped by four 10-A Warthogs by the Maryland National Guard. Someone "conveniently" got a few seconds of clear video. These burning flares send hot air up into their parachutes, slowing their descent.

The flare video is what is shown on TV and later used to debunk the earlier event.

Details in Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 30-8-2011 by xpoq47 because: Insert missing colon

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by xpoq47

Welcome to ATS.

P.S. Be careful with Wikipaedia as a source - sometimes an accurate entry gets changed into one that isn't before you can fart.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

His name isnt Stan Fulham is it?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Can someone upload the segment in question to an apple friendly website? Its killing me...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Can someone upload the segment in question to an apple friendly website? Its killing me...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
reply to post by xpoq47

Welcome to ATS.

P.S. Be careful with Wikipaedia as a source - sometimes an accurate entry gets changed into one that isn't before you can fart.

Thanks.

Are you implying that James McGaha sometimes edits Wiki articles?
I wonder who produced that video shown on TV.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by Tollon

His name isnt Stan Fulham is it?

No. Stan Fulham worked in Canada, not in Colorado Springs. And he died some time ago.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpoq47

Originally posted by Pimander
reply to post by xpoq47

Welcome to ATS.

Thanks.

Are you implying that James McGaha sometimes edits Wiki articles?
I wonder who produced that video shown on TV.

The encyclopaedia anyone can edit? Far be it from me to say that a journalist or writer might edit Wikepedia in favour of their own work.

I think the time-line you give is pretty close to what happened. We can't do much better with the data available.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
The people who try to debunk / deny UFOs crack me up. I guess they're in good company, the average person has always taken points of view on subjects like this based on nothing more than lack of personal experience and some deep seated need to conform, I suppose. It's been a death penalty crime in our history to tell people the World isn't flat at one time.

The PTB lopped the heads off of Church officials and tore entire chapters out of the bible, once. All in the name of preserving the status quo....

Anyone who has studied the case history knows without a doubt there ARE UFOS, at least some if not all are non terrestrial and they have been watching us for quite a long time.

There are simply too many high quality witnesses over a period of time dating back as far as written history and quite a bit before then as well.

Want to dismiss all the pilots, military personnel, police, governors and US Presidents? Fine, then what about the indirect evidence? The unwritten policies of punishing pilots, astronauts, etc who speak publicly about what they've seen. Any pilot or family member of one will tell you how extremely careful these people are about not doing anything that will take away their wings. This isn't Bubba reporting a midnight visitor from another planet who had some compelling need to see a trailer park on plant Earth.

Still not good enough? I guess we can't all be lucky enough to have close family or friends who work at NASA, DOD, NORAD, etc. Hearing things first hand from people you love and trust does make a difference but even without that reading the books (all of them, going back to the first ones published until now) and just watching how the people in positions who are forced into or enjoy playing gate keeper react to things (pointing fingers at certain NASA / ex NASA management who hang out on ATS) and you can clearly see the invisible policy at work.

Some of our greatest space program pioneers were treated as hero's until they spoke out. Then you can watch the character assassination begin, live and in person....

Is the caller for real? Probably not. He IS discussing truth's, however. Some of the details were off but the major storyline is factual. Then again, some of us don't need a special person to announce things to know the truth. Disclosure may or may not come. Either way I KNOW what's true.

edit on 31-8-2011 by ecoparity because: grammer OCD strikes again

edit on 31-8-2011 by ecoparity because: and again...
extra DIV

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I've listed to quite a quite a few C2C interviews in the past, and quite a few interviews overall regarding this subject, and there is just something odd that rings true with this guy. Sure, he could be full of crap. But I've always been a pretty good B.S. detector and good judge of character. I'm not a perfect judge, but a darn good one. This guy seems like he might know something. Also in the second time he mentioned the dropping of the flares (a few minutes later when recapping) he did say 130s instead of 131s. Maybe he mixed it up the first time because he was just getting on the phone and probably a bit concerned for himself and actually realizing he was on the national radio telling his story for the first time. It didn't seem like a lie to me. He wasn't fumbling about or just offering detailed information. Usually when someone goes into odd details you know it's a lie because they were coming up with the bits ahead of time. He had to be poked and prodded a bit by Knapp and didn't really stumble when asked unexpected questions.

To me, the whole thing didn't seem like it was put together and the caller didn't lead much in the direction of the conversation. He also seemed genuinely upset when he slipped the code word. Perhaps the code word changed from time to time and that could give away who he was more definitely. He also didn't appear to be the brightest guy that one might find at NORAD. Sure he's no idiot, and probably fairly intelligent. Just not up to snuff with some of his fellow officers at a similar security clearance. I thought he had mentioned something about only being allowed to work there for 3 years, and he was only there 2. Perhaps his time was cut short because they realized he wasn't quite up to the task so they rotated him out earlier than planned.

Interesting how he described the secrecy and how they were to conduct themselves. I've thought about it quite a bit. How could such a conspiracy be kept under wraps, especially today and all the people who have been involved? Well just like the Nazi's kept their mouths shut and obeyed the supreme leader, many of these people likely know that they are being given a privilege to work there and don't want to mess it up and/or fear the retribution involved. Would you go blabbing your mouth if you had the chance? Not likely (if you were smart) because your curiosity would insist that you learn as much as possible first. Once you learn how far the rabbit hole goes, and how serious the matter could potentially be, you're less likely to talk about it because you realize that the government (or superior "aliens") could do bad things to you. This is probably enough to keep 99% of the people quiet. The 1% who don't give a crap, either because they're stubborn enough to talk or because they are dying won't be believed by everyone because the other 99% don't talk. If 99% of the people said the sky is red and you're the only one saying it's blue, people will look at you like you're the crazy one, even if it seems so obvious that the sky is blue because you've seen the real sky.

It's also interesting that he says that NORAD is so certain of what enters our airspace. Couldn't the UFOs be only allowing us to see some of their entrances to keep our eye off the ball?

The other thing that is interesting is the breaking cloaking device. Sounds kind of like what some people have seen associated with the loud sounds coming from the sky, which I happen to think in some instances could be our military's version of the UFO cloaking technology, loud and clunky! But if it is true that their device malfunctioned, this means one of three things:

1. They really aren't that advanced after all

2. They are super advanced (and highly intelligent) and like us to believe that they aren't that advanced by breaking their parts from time to time

3. They have an agenda to slowly reveal themselves to us over time

In addition from what this guy said, I'd also speculate that either he doesn't have a high enough security clearance to know, or the government really doesn't know what these UFOs are. Honestly, I'd say the latter is probably true. Often I feel the reason disclosure hasn't happened is because the government doesn't know what to tell us, which would probably freak everyone the hell out. Obama: "Ummmm, so sometimes these vehicles from space pop into our atmosphere and do stuff, oh and they're invisible, so yeah, they could be over your heads at all times and you would never know. And we're not sure if they're evil or what they're capable of, aside from the fact that they're invisible and can fly really fast and probably kick our..." I'm sure that would go over great with most people!

Lastly my friend and I have had an experience with one of these triangle UFOs. So I tend to believe they are real since we both saw it together right in front of our eyes. Yes they are big and yes they can fly away SO FAST. It was so real I actually weep a little when I think of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join