It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO disclosure from former Norad officer on Coast to coast AM 26th august

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The source of the flare video seems to be Dr. Lynne Kitei, who also seems to get a lot of mileage out of claiming that to be the Phoenix Lights.

Here's a relevant ATS thread from three years ago about the flare drop:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
One interesting thing I'd like to point out. Yes the flares was a separate event from the UFO. But do you know what the military named the flare drop operation that night over Phoenix? They called it "Operation Snowbird". In military jargon snowbird means "diversion". This means the flares were a diversion from something else!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I'm skeptical of these supposed whistle blowers ,they took an oath of secrecy,if indeed they held position they are claiming,I have a few family members who were at top of chain ,they won't say a thing,and I'm family,sounds far fetched

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tollon

I think this is authentic

*** Nothing from the Art Bell show is authentic, EVER ***

This show is the holy grail of disinformation and lies which helped to create some of the biggest scammers and liars and to give them a gullible audience. Linda Howe, Hoagland, etc. the garbage and bargain trash bin of fringe science...

Anyone with only a halfway brain who had to reveal something of importance or significance would NEVER choose the Art Bell show to make information public - because the fact alone it appears there means already its getting discredited and NO ONE would even remotely take it seriously.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Anyone with only a halfway brain who had to reveal something of importance or significance would NEVER choose the Art Bell show to make information public - because the fact alone it appears there means already its getting discredited and NO ONE would even remotely take it seriously.

So where do you suggest someone with an important ALTERNATIVE scientific finding, that the MSM doesn't wanna touch, go then?
They are not taken serious by MSM and are refused to present their findings.
And if they go to an alternative, open minded show like Coast to coast they are immediately discredited as well?
So according to your logic there is no credible science outside of what is presented in the MSM?
And you call the coast to coast audience gullible... *sigh*

Hopefully there will be more and more former officers etc that will speak what they know in the future, once they retire and don't have the weight of potentially crashing their careers on their shoulders.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

Can the Op or someone please provide a link to this recording that doesn't want to force me to download toolbars adware adware and more adware and possibly spyware and malware?

I really want to hear this guy but not at this expense.

-Alien

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

A YT link was already provided by kneverr on page one , here it is .
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Thanks Gortex I didn't see that. Thanks for helping me with this.

-Alien

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by midwest
It's also interesting that he says that NORAD is so certain of what enters our airspace. Couldn't the UFOs be only allowing us to see some of their entrances to keep our eye off the ball?

I think that NORAD's primary method of detecting traffic is radar, and I think there are indications that UFOs would appear and disappear off radar, even in incidents going back to the 1950s. I think there are also many incidents during which UFOs were visually observed, but didn't show up on radar. Since we already have technology which makes aircraft difficult to detect on radar, it is quite likely that civilizations more advanced than ours, would be able to hide from radar if they feel a need to do so.

The other thing that is interesting is the breaking cloaking device. Sounds kind of like what some people have seen associated with the loud sounds coming from the sky, which I happen to think in some instances could be our military's version of the UFO cloaking technology, loud and clunky! But if it is true that their device malfunctioned, this means one of three things:

1. They really aren't that advanced after all

2. They are super advanced (and highly intelligent) and like us to believe that they aren't that advanced by breaking their parts from time to time

3. They have an agenda to slowly reveal themselves to us over time

I'd say probably 2 or 3.

In addition from what this guy said, I'd also speculate that either he doesn't have a high enough security clearance to know, or the government really doesn't know what these UFOs are. Honestly, I'd say the latter is probably true. Often I feel the reason disclosure hasn't happened is because the government doesn't know what to tell us, which would probably freak everyone the hell out. Obama: "Ummmm, so sometimes these vehicles from space pop into our atmosphere and do stuff, oh and they're invisible, so yeah, they could be over your heads at all times and you would never know. And we're not sure if they're evil or what they're capable of, aside from the fact that they're invisible and can fly really fast and probably kick our..." I'm sure that would go over great with most people!

I agree that the government probably doesn't know that much about what is going on and that is a good (or at least explainable) reason to maintain a coverup.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensboro1978
One interesting thing I'd like to point out. Yes the flares was a separate event from the UFO. But do you know what the military named the flare drop operation that night over Phoenix? They called it "Operation Snowbird". In military jargon snowbird means "diversion". This means the flares were a diversion from something else!

Where did you get that info? Its difficult to see why they would use the term "snowbird" to mean diversion. That said, I do know that military jargon can have some rather obscure origins, so I guess that is possible.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

Snow as in snow-screen and bird as in flying (plane) is a complete guess. I looked it up and couldn't find any reference to it meaning anything.

There are plenty of pilots on here - have any of you heard of that meaning?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct
reply to post by Tollon

Can the Op or someone please provide a link to this recording that doesn't want to force me to download toolbars adware adware and more adware and possibly spyware and malware?

I really want to hear this guy but not at this expense.

-Alien

I'm sorry about that.
I have started like 3-4 threads during the 2 years that I have been a member on ATS, so I haven't felt the need to have a youtube account.
If I find something intteresting enought to post again here on ATS, I will first get myself a youtube account to make any video or audio I need to present, easily accessible to you guys.
Sorry about the bad (?) link, I just googled "file sharing site" to have somewhere to share it, and didn't actually look the site up.
Lucky for me other members here helped with a youtube link - thank you for that.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
reply to post by bluestreak53

Snow as in snow-screen and bird as in flying (plane) is a complete guess. I looked it up and couldn't find any reference to it meaning anything.

There are plenty of pilots on here - have any of you heard of that meaning?

I should have picked up on the potential reference to "snow-job" (a colloquialism for "cover-up")!

And you are certainly right that "bird" is a generic reference for aircraft.

So congrats on seeing the potential underlying meaning to the mission!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I also say UFOs are real. Also that most of them are highly evolved beings who monitor us, and may not interfere.

Then we can wonder to ourselves - Why aren't we as individuals not with them?

Sometimes on this world friends dropping away is a good sign - showing that we are moving in that direction.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I couldn't help but bump this thread because I've been referring back to this interview for a few months now, the caller seems pretty credible to me given how he wouldn't reveal the term at first and then slipped up a few times, seems pretty genuine and I didn't really detect anything superficial about how he was speaking. Call me credulous if you may, but I give this guy my belief.

So now that we know the Pentagon has an official term for "ufo's", has anyone sent an FOIA about this UFCON term? I've listened to the recording several times, I'm pretty sure its UFCON. I think this is pretty big because these things aren't even supposed to exist according to the government, but yet they have an official term for them and track them on radar?

Anyone have any guesses what UFCON might stand for?
Has there been an FOIA request about UFCON's yet?

edit on 25-11-2011 by Sheffield because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheffield
I couldn't help but bump this thread because I've been referring back to this interview for a few months now, the caller seems pretty credible to me given how he wouldn't reveal the term at first and then slipped up a few times, seems pretty genuine and I didn't really detect anything superficial about how he was speaking. Call me credulous if you may, but I give this guy my belief.

So now that we know the Pentagon has an official term for "ufo's", has anyone sent an FOIA about this UFCON term? I've listened to the recording several times, I'm pretty sure its UFCON. I think this is pretty big because these things aren't even supposed to exist according to the government, but yet they have an official term for them and track them on radar?

Anyone have any guesses what UFCON might stand for?
Has there been an FOIA request about UFCON's yet?

ANYONE? Does anyone else realize how significant this is?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
All copies of the recording on this thread have been removed or deleted at the source. I need a copy

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I have archived a copy of that entire show so I have that recording on my computer.
I'll see if I can manage to create a youtube account and upload the part with the call there, sometime in the near future.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

Please do, I missed it when it came out & your posts...now I'm dying to hear it.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sheffield

So now that we know the Pentagon has an official term for "ufo's", has anyone sent an FOIA about this UFCON term? I've listened to the recording several times, I'm pretty sure its UFCON.

I'd consider UFCOM more likely, as referring to the appropriate 'command' who would be in charge.

There's already NORTHCOM,PACOM,SOUTHCOM,AFRICOM,CENTCOM,EUCOM, which are geographical,
SOCOM,STRATCOM and TRANSCOM which are functional.

and besides, www.ufcom.com has that mystery website.

If it's really UFCON, then it probably means something as exciting as 'Unidentified Flight CONtact".
edit on 7-12-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join