It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lunar Orbiter III Photo 3073 - One Of Our Advanced Craft Hidden In Crater?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Um, that's an outcropping of rock.

As is your secret, but not really secret, space ship. I guess the sarcasm didn't play well, in any event, I do think my jetpack man looks more like a jetpack man than your crater looks like a ship.

That said, I do see why you could imagine it, if you look hard enough at your image it kinda resembles the front of the space shuttle.

But I seriously doubt we have these craft for a few reasons.

1 science.
2 the Us has not capitalized on this epic advantage at all"

Interstellar space craft that can travel to elenin in 20 minutes, but using conventional craft and weapons to lose 3 wars? Interstellar space craft capable to landing on other planets, yet no one has capitolized by mining them? Hell they just found a planet that, according to the science data, has a core of solid diamond.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Im not sure what that is you are focusing on, but what about that "road" in the bottom of that first pic? That really looks like a flat, equally spaced, straight path.. So to me, its sort of like a road.. Anyone?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Why would they want us to share in their brave new world(s). I think they wouldn't share. Not at all.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
Im not sure what that is you are focusing on, but what about that "road" in the bottom of that first pic? That really looks like a flat, equally spaced, straight path...So to me, its sort of like a road.. Anyone?

Me too. I said that a few posts back.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
In my other post here, I suggested the use of some color enhancement to bring out more details of the pics.

I am not much with a computer, but I just copied the image to paint and inverted the colors. When I did there were some interesting points show up .

If I knew how, I would bring back the resulting image for the rest to see. I am still not prepared to say anything deffinate, but just thought it appeared interesting.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

That would be where two images have been stitched. If you'll notice, running up the left side is actually a count of the individual images used in full photo. And also notice that, in a couple spots, this stitching has imperfections. One of those is responsible for the road-like anomaly. Another leaves a gap in the upper left.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

Inverted per request:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Darn, now we have to move the troop transport and accelerate the invasion timetable.

Seriously it does look like some kind of huge ship and I think I have seen this picture before on ATS.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by habiff
Darn, now we have to move the troop transport and accelerate the invasion timetable.

Seriously it does look like some kind of huge ship and I think I have seen this picture before on ATS.

It does look like a big ship, doesn't it. Even more so in the inverted images.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It look like a rock to me.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
It look like a rock to me.

You're right. It looks more like this:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20e3ce2b4b6a.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f73004731d1.jpg[/atsimg]

Than this:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3d45311f23aa.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f73004731d1.jpg[/atsimg]

Thank you for clearing that up for everyone.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Thank You.

I think you can now see what I meant.

The bright areas (shadows ) at the front, left side, seem to better define a shape and in the rear, right side, you can see a difference between the "ships side " and the ground beyond. There also appears to be a line along the side of the part of the image in question.

Or am I just wanting to find something. I hope not!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

The two yellow lines I drew are on either side of what could be a long ramp leading to a smudged out structure in the red circle (scroll the picture to see the right side of it).

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Enlargement of area in the red circle in photo in the post immediately above this one:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/08cd4a85c619.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 8/30/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: resize photo

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Even bigger:

Say... what's the orb-ish, eye-ish looking thing above the "structure (that kind of looks like it's a five pointed star).
?

edit on 8/30/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: grammer

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

2 the Us has not capitalized on this epic advantage at all"

Interstellar space craft that can travel to elenin in 20 minutes, but using conventional craft and weapons to lose 3 wars? Interstellar space craft capable to landing on other planets, yet no one has capitolized by mining them? Hell they just found a planet that, according to the science data, has a core of solid diamond.

Yeah so you'd better get rid of any investments you have in deBeers or any of those Zimbabwe army run mines.

"Seriously" tho - you REALLY think the US has "lost" any wars?

Actually it's all just been a global realignment of the Illuminati to get better holiday spots - Vietnam was a wee shirt-hole until the US halped it develop. And Afghanistan is just bursting for "adventure tourism" - look at how many young westerners spend time there now......

dude you have to think that somoene is controling everything, all the time, perfectly without anyone else ever knowing and no leaks except to the sleuths here on ATS, or you'll just never fit in!

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Say... what's the orb-ish, eye-ish looking thing above the "structure (that kind of looks like it's a five pointed star).

I'm going to go with "blob"

edit on 30-8-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Looks like lunar geography to me, if you look closely at the dark portion of the crater, there is just enough light scatter to see that the larger pile of lunar soil continues into the interior of the crater, I looks to me like it is just part of the ejecta from the original impact.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Look familiar?

sebastoc.free.fr...
edit on 9/23/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: photo

Related thread:

Gigantic Alien Craft Photographed By Cassini! NASA’s Cover-Up Blown?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by mikesingh
started on 9/8/2007 @ 06:54 AM

edit on 9/23/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: related thread

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
i really don't wanna be That Girl
but isn't that saturn picture an "artists impression" deal?
and if not, the saturm cylinders are bigger than the entire earth, right?
so probably quite difficult to fit into a crater on the moon.

also are you saying they airbrushed out their ramps and structures and odd blobs
but forgot the ship?
stranger things have happened i guess
but it really does seem like a rock that just happens to be pretty smooth and ship-like.
remembering that photos of the moon are quite lacking in fine detail

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by decepticonLaura

It's OK. Those are all valid points of contention.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join