It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man killed by invention(energy creation machine)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Of course the article is lacking all the details to conclude the invention killed him. A wheel in a box still on the bench Did he stick his head into it? Why was teh door locked and mom couldn't get in? Did it have blood on it, was it still spinning, how did it hit him on the top and side of his head, etc etc.??? Sounds more like someone offed him with a couple smacks to the head with a blunt object...
edit on 30-8-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Of course the article is lacking all the details to conclude the invention killed him. A wheel in a box still on the bench Did he stick his head into it? Why was teh door locked and mom couldn't get in? Did it have blood on it, was it still spinning, how did it hit him on the top and side of his head, etc etc.??? Sounds more like someone offed him with a couple smacks to the head with a blunt object...
edit on 30-8-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

Good points and a tragic death. The pool of blood and his death look very suspicious indeed.
Lucky me.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects

Man killed by invention(energy creation machine)

journalgazette.net

"Police found Joseph Vanhorn lying on the garage floor, with a large amount of blood around him, next to a large spinning wheel in a wooden box, the report said."

(visit the link for the full news article)

sounds like the beginning of a short story by HP Lovecraft

if only his mother was found cowering in a corner deranged completely out of her mind, it would be...
edit on 30-8-2011 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I wonder if it is possible that his mother was wrong...maybe it was a time machine. I agree with the previous post that it does sound like something from a book. I just wish they would have been a bit more descriptive about the wheel and device in general. I guess we will never know.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

When you say green, do you mean environmentally friendly or do you mean the color was green? Are you also saying the security company employees were spooked?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by finalword

The color was green. he described it as a neon glowing green liquid.
No, not the employees, the owners that I worked for. Both retired special forces operatives, black ops kinda guys.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

Don't bet on it. A former employer of mine had owned a security company, until his last client.

What was the name of the company?

His company was hired to evaluate their building security and make recommendations for how to secure it.

So, they had a building for production of this stuff... and had to apply for a zoning permit and everything as a business of some sort, yes? Should be some kind of record of this company offering the contract existing, no?

All of the scientists involved with the invention were dead. The worst part? These guys were former special forces guys, Airborne and Seals.

.... The alleged scientists were ex special warfare? Or the security company?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Well........he died doing something he loved........too bad he died though. I want to know more about the invention. Did his invention kill him or did the government ?

To be fair not everything has to be blamed on the government, if they wanted to kill him because of the machine surely they would take it or not leave him beside it for the media cover. I would also like to know more about the machine though.
edit on 30-8-2011 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

Maybe they (big business, gov, etc.) killed him, took his invention, and replaced it with some dumb box with a wheel in it, and pressed his hands all over it, or tricked him into touching it all over before they killed him. They coulda showed up pretending to be fellow inventors and asked him to take a look at their device, which was rigged to kill him and then they took the real machine. I guess there are a lot of possibilities, but it sure seems funny how people wind up dead when they work on this kind of stuff. I would've expected electrocution, but blunt force trauma? Maybe there's just too many details we don't know about. Could be nothing, but it deserves a closer look.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

He never told me the name of the company. What does a zoning permit have to do with it? Heck, I don't even know where the company was located, he wouldn't give details. The security company was ex-special forces. Funny thing is, shortly before I was hired, they had started a new business, and got a $100M military contract. Kinda makes you wonder.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Guys, isn't it possible that this was a freak accident. He was autistic and may not have realized the dangers of his project.

Oh, of course, it must be the government.

Also, the worst part about this was that he was most likely in pain, or at least shock for a long while. Who ever did this would have to have been sick if they did murder him.
edit on 31-8-2011 by TheReasonableSkeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZackMorris

Originally posted by OwenGP185

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Well........he died doing something he loved........too bad he died though. I want to know more about the invention. Did his invention kill him or did the government ?

To be fair not everything has to be blamed on the government, if they wanted to kill him because of the machine surely they would take it or not leave him beside it for the media cover. I would also like to know more about the machine though.
edit on 30-8-2011 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

Maybe they (big business, gov, etc.) killed him, took his invention, and replaced it with some dumb box with a wheel in it, and pressed his hands all over it, or tricked him into touching it all over before they killed him. They coulda showed up pretending to be fellow inventors and asked him to take a look at their device, which was rigged to kill him and then they took the real machine. I guess there are a lot of possibilities, but it sure seems funny how people wind up dead when they work on this kind of stuff. I would've expected electrocution, but blunt force trauma? Maybe there's just too many details we don't know about. Could be nothing, but it deserves a closer look.

What this man said.
This guy actually called someone the day before, was supposed to show them his device this day, for securing a contract on developing it further/production with them, but once they realized how valueble it was, they just killed him and put their wooden box in its stead, stealing the real invention. Maybe to destroy it do preserve the oil monopoly, or to release it in a few years from now once they fully understand it and find someone worthy within the company to credit it too.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Okay only source for this is journalgazette.net , so im gonna say hoax,
edit on 1-9-2011 by Nobama because: Oh it's local news..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join