It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man killed by invention(energy creation machine)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Man killed by invention(energy creation machine)

journalgazette.net

"Police found Joseph Vanhorn lying on the garage floor, with a large amount of blood around him, next to a large spinning wheel in a wooden box, the report said."

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The article certainly doesn't go much into the machine. Nor does the machine sound too high tech..a wheel and a wooden box. Fort Wayne is the home of at least one former inventors in the past - Philo Farnsworth. It is a sad thing about this guy. Maybe serves to alert others of safety first! I think the world needs more inventors!

journalgazette.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Well, at least he died doing something he has a passion for.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

my money is on URBAN LEGEND... a new one ???

anyway, its bull,

without pics it didnt happen...

seeeya

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
iam so interested in that machine
i hope that they will say what it is or atleast something

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Well........he died doing something he loved........too bad he died though. I want to know more about the invention. Did his invention kill him or did the government ?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Well........he died doing something he loved........too bad he died though. I want to know more about the invention. Did his invention kill him or did the government ?

To be fair not everything has to be blamed on the government, if they wanted to kill him because of the machine surely they would take it or not leave him beside it for the media cover. I would also like to know more about the machine though.
edit on 30-8-2011 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

Don't bet on it. A former employer of mine had owned a security company, until his last client. A group of inventors had developed a new fuel that could run gas powered engines. His company was hired to evaluate their building security and make recommendations for how to secure it. He and his partner saw the "green" liquid running things like lawnmowers, weed whackers, etc. They surveyed the property and set a return meeting for a month later. They never got to go to it. All of the scientists involved with the invention were dead. The worst part? These guys were former special forces guys, Airborne and Seals. It takes a lot to spook these guys, but whatever happened, they closed that business and went for something else.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

He was compromised.

Another statistic in the Oil Kings boardroom.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185

To be fair not everything has to be blamed on the government, if they wanted to kill him because of the machine surely they would take it or not leave him beside it for the media cover. I would also like to know more about the machine though.

In these times you never know but it does make you wonder. He was killed by his invention ? If it's your invention why is it killing you ?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185

In these times you never know but it does make you wonder. He was killed by his invention ? If it's your invention why is it killing you ?

Well it’s a machine, it doesn’t matter who makes it, if something goes wrong with it then accidents can happen just like if I built an electrical device and ended up electrocuting myself lol. Now I’m not saying that it is not possible to be some government thing, all I’m saying just because it makes for a good conspiracy it does not mean we should treat it as one. Blaming every death, freak weather event etc on the elite just helps them cover up the real issues.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BigBruddah

"At least he died doing what he loves" - I always found this to be such a fluffy bunch of BS.. A sky diver falls to his death, and you hear "at least he died doing what he loves" - WHAT?? He loved falling, and screaming until he splat on the ground?

A scuba diver eaten by a shark - "He died doing what he loved" - he loved bleeding out, while being eaten alive by the most perfectly created killing machine??

Seems this man loved blunt force trauma

"He later died from blunt-force trauma and his death was ruled an accident, according to the Allen County Coroner’s Office. "

edit on 30-8-2011 by DanielCarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
If you haven't been almost killed by something you built - I feel sorry for you.

Hold my beer and watch this.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I dont think the Guvment killed him over his "free energy machine". I had to stop trying to build one due to the inherent dangers in experimenting with them. After i suffered a 50,000+ volt shock that knocked me into the wall causing all of my curing wood to fall on me and bury me alive for minutes, i decided that certain safety requirments should be met to prevent further issue. I was building an "ion lifter" but was only on the power supply portion at the time. This stuff is dangerous folks! I am deathly afraid of chasing "Cold electricity" and anything that might produce Scaler waves because i dont want to blink out of existance. For those of you who do try to build items described on the interweb, please use extreme caution!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Pandoras box perhaps?

Strange article... even stranger way to die

Interesting catch by the way

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
He wasn't killed by the machine.

He was killed by people who didn't want him to continue working on the machine.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

I think he created a machine that opened a portal to hell where upon Ron Paul(The Devil) stepped through and now that he might be on his way into the White House he doesn't want anyone knowing his secret... that being he's the antichrist

thats just my theory.. I could be wrong

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It must have been quite a lot of force >>"

Police found Joseph Vanhorn lying on the garage floor, with a large amount of blood around him, next to a large spinning wheel in a wooden box, the report said.

Emergency responders were performing CPR on him as he arrived at the hospital, police said.

A doctor told police Joseph Vanhorn suffered a “critical injury to the top and side of his head and he was in very critical condition,” the report said.

He later died from blunt-force trauma and his death was ruled an accident, according to the Allen County Coroner’s Office. "

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Famous last words:
"Hey guys, watch this !"

Sounds to me like a part of his invention came flying off and he was standing at the wrong place at the wrong time. It's a shame, he could've been onto something great.

Hopefully he shared his ideas with another person who can carry on where he left off.

Investment in a football helmet might be a good idea though.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

He was compromised.

Another statistic in the Oil Kings boardroom.

Precisely accurate! Everyone blames the government(cia, nsa) for every suspicious death but fact of the matter is big business and government are virtually the same thing in state capitalism. Lobbyists are bumping shoulders with politicians day in and day out, drink martinis, have affairs, etc........so what difference does it make who ordered the attack.........assuming it was murder in the first place.

BP dumps billions of gallons of crude oil in the gulf of mexico and they get a few harsh words, soon everything is forgetten. Rules are for mom and pop outfits with no connections!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join