It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is Going To Be Fun!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Hello everyone! I am a comedy hypnotist. I travel from city to city to perform at comedy clubs, colleges, and even bars, and I hypnotize a group of volunteers to do goofy things. In my opinion, I have the greatest job! On the side, I do private hypnosis sessions. I have had some fascinating (to say the least) encounters; people who claim to have been abducted by extra-terrestrials, and even children who have dead on descriptions of a past life.

I don't like to call myself a skeptic, but I love questioning the unknown. I am open to all opinions and expressions. I truly want to believe that anything is possible, whether or not we've discovered how it's possible. I look forward to getting to know you all!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Welcome. Always good to see new people.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RossADillon

Welcome! Try not to get too excited though! ATS is a rat race.

Anywho. If what you say is true, then you will probably fit in just fine here and get flamed for it later.

Care to kick the stories off (names omitted)?

!Save the best stories for later, and make threads out of them when you are ready-you could make a very fun weekly tradition out of that!)!
edit on 30-8-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS! This is a amazing website that is by the people for the people. Have a look around, do some searches on things that interest you and let you minds eye open even further. Welcome!

P.S. Cool job you have there!
edit on 30-8-2011 by DjKillaVinyl because: by the time i posted what i wanted to say.. it was not relevant any more.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Gladly. Names will have to be omitted for obvious reasons.

About 8 months ago I had a young man (20 years-old) come to me because he wanted help sleeping at night, which is very common among people who have asked me for help. He said every night he feels like he wakes up 3AM, but is still in a dream-like state. He said the problem started a week before the first session took place. Before I put him under, I tried to find the root of the problem and from what I gathered he did nothing out of the ordinary that would cause him to wake up (more caffeine, naps during day, etc.). That typically means its a sub-conscious issue. I hypnotized him and started digging for the root of the problem. At first, I wasn't having any luck and was about to move on to the solution, but the last question I asked got an unusual response. I asked him to go back one week and describe his night. He fell asleep regularly but at 3AM he awoke feeling completely stiff and unable to move. He said he also knew he wasn't alone in his room. I continued to dig for information, asking him to describe who was in the room with him. He began to become a little restless. He said he didn't know, but it was a kind presence. He felt as if the presence was there to help him. The presence was not physically communicating, but rather using telepathy. At this point he began to show signs of discomfort, so I had to pull him out of hypnosis. Once he was completely aware, I asked him if he remembered feeling another presence at 3AM. He had no (conscious) memory at all. I asked him how his health had been since heThis was very uncommon for me and early in my career, so I sent him to do a sleep study, but told him I wanted to do a follow up session with him. I haven't been able to contact him since.

I don't know what you all make out of it. He was clearly awake sub-consciously during his 3AM episodes, but consciously he is still asleep. I would love to get some opinions on this, because it baffles me.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Wow that's very interesting. Get up to 20 posts and I'd love to see this in a thread of its own. Very nice.

Welcome!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Do you ever do free private sessions?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I will occasionally do free sessions. It depends on the problem and the person. If a person cannot afford a session, I will not deprive them of help. I will do endless free sessions with anyone who suffers from Parkinson's Disease as well.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I cut myself off at the end of that post. Meant to say:

"I asked him how his health had been since this started and he said he actually feels much healthier and despite the lack of sleep, more energized. This was very uncommon for me and early in my career, so I sent him to do a sleep study, but told him I wanted to do a follow up session with him. I haven't been able to contact him since."

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Outstanding! Be welcome, then.

I am looking forward to your posts after you hit the magical 20.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Hi Ross, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

top topics

join