It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Although my eplaining un-understandable in your frame of mind thus far; here is

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a process that is anything but complex; if you establish an enclosed turbine of sy five wings that seal any flow of fluid from passing it and each having a hole in it's center and hammer ram any currcualion from their front to behind will drive them and would be a force that is not at least in relation to the ratio that theinstance of any energy used because it is relitive to that of exertion apon those greater surfaces to the surface of that of the driving surface that delivers that ram and that for instance is relevent to an instance where in terms that include many variables such as compression and/or or and/and/and such things as such implement situated in as a whole; a pressurized containment where it's now as I call it "relitivity to it's environment/dexterity" Hope at least one of you understands this. I should run this text and will on youtube and see what the wourld thinks and I must add that such as this again is but one of enlightenment that I will whare with you. If you need a video; I'm starting one now on an example such as this? Oh; sorry; I must explain the action; much like a dynamite or gun powder; action is sudden and has governing apon it's adversary; where as if you were to distribute that of these same forces while limiting their eccelleration ; you would have much different outcomes while same forces exerted without a component that I like to call levee that is dissratioed or speeded and geared. Good luck. and good night.
edit on 29-8-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)
You should need to grasp that if you cannot relate; others should and thus explain further and my job is not to hold anyone's hand or both for any matter. Sorry but challenged is of essence here for an in-dept reaction of each individual. RE-READ.
edit on 29-8-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)
I advise that if you don't understand; wait and return where then others may have explainations to offer. Do what you want; but goes in one ear and out the other for me when it comes with negative comments.
edit on 30-8-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)
Come on here guys;; You are imersed under water with a pump and a wall between you and another content like your's and this wall is free to move and is has a surface area of one million square feet anc is cranked to the greatest generator that you can imagine that has resistance capabilities that are just bellow that of your ram and you only need to ram an eccess of what is needed to obtain that and you have levee because you have surface ratio difference that allows you to apply such and to top all of this; it all happens inside an area contained at 400psi on hydraulics of if you preffer. 20000 psi; Trust me.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MichelJCardin

So you never took my advice from the previous threads??

Take your time to write it all down....think about it...write it clearly and concisely....then post it

No one really understands what you are getting at.
You would be far better off taking my advice and actually thinking about how it reads before posting.

Sorry dude....ive tried to understand all of your threads, but i cannot

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
What is going on here tonight?

I just got off Hunter Thompson's thread and now I pop on to Isaac Newton's?

I'm with Boncho.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MichelJCardin

My thoughts exactly professor.
Now how do you feel about terrafirma foliage concocktus?
edit on 29-8-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Really man? Is that what you think? What is your instance of an ideal transmission constituting increase/decrease whilst total automation whould be at hand? I won't need you to think too long; as you never would evidentlly hasn't another; two cones opposite with one driven and in between is a shaft that has a wheel that links the two with a fork advancing or backing it in accordance to the tension of the torsion of the rear end and the body of the vehicle; I had determined this when I was around 20; way before that clip aired; I presume.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Did you just concocktus a new word?
2nd

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MichelJCardin
a process that is anything but complex; if you establish an enclosed turbine of sy five wings that seal any flow of fluid from passing it and each having a hole in it's center and hammer ram any currcualion from their front to behind will drive them and would be a force that is not at least in relation to the ratio that theinstance of any energy used because it is relitive to that of exertion apon those greater surfaces to the surface of that of the driving surface that delivers that ram and that for instance is relevent to an instance where in terms that include many variables such as compression and/or or and/and/and such things as such implement situated in as a whole;

Well I'm certainly glad you straitend that out. It could have been tragic otherwise.

a pressurized containment where it's now as I call it "relitivity to it's environment/dexterity" Hope at least one of you understands this. I should run this text and will on youtube and see what the wourld thinks and I must add that such as this again is but one of enlightenment that I will whare with you.

I can't wait. Post for us your Youtube link when it's accomplished and or alive & squirming please.
I'll wait right here.

If you need a video; I'm starting one now on an example such as this?

Oh; sorry; I must explain the action;

Good, those who don't have a clue would have been lost.

much like a dynamite or gun powder; action is sudden and has governing apon it's adversary; where as if you were to distribute that of these same forces while limiting their eccelleration ;

You know I came to the exact same conclusion on my wedding night.

you would have much different outcomes while same forces exerted without a component that I like to call levee that is dissratioed or speeded and geared. Good luck. and good night.

I appreciate the in depth explanation.

You should need to grasp that if you cannot relate; others should and thus explain further and my job is not to hold anyone's hand or both for any matter. Sorry but challenged is of essence here for an in-dept reaction of each individual. RE-READ

Got it!
Don't run with scissors or talk with your mouth full!

edit on 30-8-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Turbo Encabulator?

EPIC

Somebody is gonna have a hell of a time explaining The First Lawof Thermodynamics to this nice fellow.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
is this person using a free translator.... sounds like engrish

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Well, first you mush encircle the turbine with a flowmometer. Then after that is acumplishd, you need to spin the flux cunducter until it becomes a cemi-permiable.
But always excersise caushion. These are dangerous esperimints we are talking about.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Sigh...

That would only discombobulate the trimmer switch angle of application.
Obviously creating a cascading failure!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

how could i have forgotten about the trimmer switch angle of aplication?!? doh.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/96f3fd610876.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

There are many of instances where an event can be be implemented; one is a couple of giant gears that after dead center ; between the two interconecting gears are jolted by for instance a pressure from a smaller instance of colaberation from these two wheels that releases apon it where that pressure is of less force to that of given because of surface area and it all is complete relivance where speed is of need.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
OP, try to imagine if even 5% of us in here could understand you, how enjoyable would our lives be?
Would we be able to function normally?
Get up,
go to work,
feed the kids,
do laundry,
make and eat dinner,
rinse & repeat?

No need to get frustrated about it, relax.

This is the simple answer to any problem....

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Now for the serious message:
OP, are you American? Is English your first language?
If you answered yes to either of those questions, please see a doctor.

Misspelling of words is a common sign of brain damage. Especially from huffing. You haven't been inhaling anything have you?
Judging from your posts, you appear to have a decent vocabulary. It is the misspelling of many words that leads me to believe you may have brain damage.
When you say "in your frame of mind," suggests to me that you have been doing some drug that makes you think your frame of mind is better. But it is an illusion.
I suggest going to the doctor, and stopping any drug use you may be doing.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Okay, either this guy is jerking our chain or he has an extremely bad mental disorder. I have had experience with an uncle who goes through phases like this. That uncle can understand everyone but when he talks it is jumbled and almost incoherent. He says as much later.

Either way this thread just needs to go. I have seen plenty of interesting threads deleted for no good reason, but this is absolute bs. Aliens or prophets will not contact us through ATS!

When the OP gets better he can always re-post. (it may be up to a few months IMHO.)
edit on 30-8-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I read it a couple times, and I think I part-way kinda get what you're saying. But my main question is, where is the energy to move the rams coming from? As that is the point, right, to move the water so that it spins the turbine?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join