It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detected HAARP rings inside hurricane Irene

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
With the responses i see in this thread no wonder we have such an willfully-ignorant public in this world

Op, i watched the video and it with the media coverage that was all over 99 percent of the t.v. channels: I am sure that your own to something.

My only problem is why create millions of dollars of damage to your own country and not have either the monetary means to fix it, nor the heart to tell its citizens why?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

The answer is simple - they didn't.

My only problem is why willfully believe - even proselytize - stuff like this which has no evidence to back it up at all other than some guy ( & at least 1 gal) saying it is true.

It is, at best, imaginitive speculation - at worst it is willful disinfo to make a buck.

the guy who wrote "angels don't play on this HAARP" is Dr Nick Begich MD - and his MD is in "alternative medicine" from the Open International University in Stri Lanka. There are many good universities in Sri Lanka, and you can get a decent MD there too - but the OIU isn't one of htem and will sell you one of many "degrees" it offers for a few hundred $$'s.......

Begich also sells all sots of quack stuff on his website.

You want to know what the money trail tells you? It's that the HAARP conspiracy is actually a business that this guy is milking for all it's worth.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I'm on the HAARP fence...

I have read enough about weather manipulation to think it is a possibility. We certainly have a lot of technology.

My question is this: Why does everyone assume that they (the government?) are trying to make the weather WORSE? Perhaps they were doing something that caused the hurricane to be MUCH less severe than it could have been?

I'm open minded enough to know that we don't know everything. I definitely don't think we should blame HAARP for everything, but I am also not naive enough to think that weather manipulation can't exist. I'm not even sure that the manipulation (if any) IS done through HAARP. Maybe they are doing something else, and the focus on HAARP is misplaced.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigBruddah
Just have to say, to all those that say HAARP is responsible for all our natural disasters, what caused them before there was HAARP? Sometimes its just natures own course, not a man made disaster.

True, but even you cannot deny that weather altering technology has been tested by groups all around the world for the past 40-50 years. Therefore, the OP has a point when saying that hurricanes could indeed by man made and not natural phenomena.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I found a HAARP rings inside hurricane Irene days before Dutch did!

www.youtube.com...

I seriously can not believe some people still believe this crap.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

www.prh.noaa.gov...

"This is equivalent to about half the world-wide electrical generating capacity - also an amazing amount of energy being produced! "

A hurricane releases the same amount of energy as half the worlds electrical energy production. Think about that. radio antennas in Alaska can do that?
They might be able to steer a storm by creating areas of low pressure below the ionosphere, but creating weather? Do you know how much energy is absorbed or released worldwide via weather, which is essentially earth's way of dispersing the heat from the sun - that is what weather is. If 2 hurricanes equals the entire amount of worldwide electrical energy production, imagine how much energy would be required to fundamentally alter weather on a bigger scale.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
True, but even you cannot deny that weather altering technology has been tested by groups all around the world for the past 40-50 years. Therefore, the OP has a point when saying that hurricanes could indeed by man made and not natural phenomena.

You'd really need to have some evidence that weather modification techniques were/are effective on a massive scale to be able to credibly postulate that a hurricane "could" be man made.

So far all thatt weather modification has been able to do is sometimes make it rain a little more, or here rather than there, or as water rather than hail. And even those are somewhat erratic in terms of being able to be reliably done!

That's all a very long way from making a 500 mile diamater hurricane!
edit on 30-8-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Fichorka

That is what a hurricane is. It is a vortex air mass that spins in a counter clockwise direction drawing energy and moisture from its north east and its southwest inflow feeder bands. Have you never seen a hurricane before?Even the clouds you see while in one appear circular from the ground. You can actually see the bands going past you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join