It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detected HAARP rings inside hurricane Irene

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Concentrical rings are identified as a HAARP effect.
NOTE: this is a satellite image, not a radar image, as some said on forum!

I came across this information on this LINK (It is Croatian website, website is known by its reliability.)
I will translate it for you, since google translator is disfunctional:

VIDEO: Detected clues of HAARP device inside IRENE hurricane
Citizens published huge amount of satellite recordings and radar data in wich unusual phenomenon are visible inside hurricane Irene on the east coast of USA.

Nomerous followers of weather disasters identified enormous HAARP ring inside or on the edge of hurricane IRENE wich increased suspicion on american secret project wich manipulates might of mother nature. Recall that this year similliar phenomenon were detected in different locations of "natural" disasters across the world.

Fact that many of american people no longer believe it's government and natural disasters are more often it increases suspicion. Few HAARP rings is visible in close proximity or in Hurrricane itself, many people credited this phenomenon to US government wich apparently is trying to stop the hurricane or increase it.
Here are some video materials wich will explain the situation so you can conclude is it HAARP, or a natural phenomenon.

BTW: Still nothing on major internatinal news portals!

Thank You for reading, and remember: DENY IGNORANCE!
edit on 29/8/2011 by Fichorka because: (no reason given)

edit on 29/8/2011 by Fichorka because: troubleshooting

edit on 29/8/2011 by Fichorka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
i felt this thread coming
looking forward for opinions
edit on 29/8/2011 by Neoony because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Just have to say, to all those that say HAARP is responsible for all our natural disasters, what caused them before there was HAARP? Sometimes its just natures own course, not a man made disaster.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Both of you haven't even watched the video and read the whole thread (since you published 3 min after this thread and video duration is 4 min) ... and you dare to discredit it!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fichorka
Both of you haven't even watched the video and read the whole thread (since you published 3 min after this thread and video duration is 4 min) ... and you dare to discredit it!

i did read it, didnt watched the video....but did after posting
dont see any discrediting here..EDIT: oh the second (third) post
(i hoped, that there will be no posts like this
)

S&F BTW

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Why would you have to watch the video???

To be honest...HAARP is responsible for everything, that and aliens.

Why would we need to watch a Youtube video, with clearly an expert telling us what he thinks....we all know its HAARP....HAARP made me run out of petrol the other day too, i saw the same rings, some Youtube expert told me so it must be true

The dude in the Youtube couldnt be wrong...oooooh no....its on Youtube after all, thats all the credibility i need to believe this.

LOL

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Why would you have to watch the video???

To be honest...HAARP is responsible for everything, that and aliens.

Why would we need to watch a Youtube video, with clearly an expert telling us what he thinks....we all know its HAARP....HAARP made me run out of petrol the other day too, i saw the same rings, some Youtube expert told me so it must be true

The dude in the Youtube couldnt be wrong...oooooh no....its on Youtube after all, thats all the credibility i need to believe this.

LOL

ah again with the 2 way of taking information..doesnt have to be truth or lie
its a piece of information

and also this doesnt mean that the whole thing was created by haarp
to me its more like they are just adjusting it with haarp (if thats possible)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigBruddah
Just have to say, to all those that say HAARP is responsible for all our natural disasters, what caused them before there was HAARP? Sometimes its just natures own course, not a man made disaster.

This argument has been used many times in relation to HAARP, and quite simply it's a nonsense. If the technology exists to replicate or cause natural disasters that does not mean and is never intended to suggest that all natural disasters are man made. It's like saying something has to be a fire engine just because it's red, it's just plain wrong.

It's also the wrong question to be asking. If there is weather technology out there being used, that suggests that the upturn in natural disasters we've seen over the past few years, which is in line with "prophesy", may be being caused to fit the prophesy rather than the other way around. Instead of decrying the notion that such technology exists, which is a reaction based in fear, we should instead be looking to find out whether or not it is in fact true, expecting to see official denials the whole way.

A questioning mind questions everything, not just the things we're comfortable questioning.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Okay trolls, if you say it is natural, than WHAT natural could caused that rings of different air pressure areas?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
HAARP rings?

Centered over Greensboro?

It's radar interference on the Greensboro radar, that's why it's centered over it.

Unless you're suggesting HAARP is at Greensboro?

You'll find that all of "DutchOven's" HAARP rings are centered directly over a Doppler radar station, perhaps you should ask yourself why this is the case before calling everyone who disagrees with you trolls...

edit on 29/8/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

reply to post by loves a conspiricy

[SNIP]

No need for me to explain.....look at the dude with all the stars....go look it up...

As for watching the video....there is no point, the guy hasnt got a clue what he is talking about. If he did your thread title would not be what it is

And just a quick piece of advice....dont insult other members, dont make it personal, read the T&C's

edit on 29-8-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed quoted post

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I really doubt that the People in control are so stupid and easy going
to leave behind something so clear visible and researchable!

The Puppeteer are no Fools or Amateurs!

Imo this is from a Weather Radar!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human0815

That presupposes that you know more about their motives and ways of operating than you could. There are many suggestions, very sensible suggestions considering the evidence, that things are left out in the open but unconfirmed because truth cannot be told, the only truth of value is what you find for yourself. Or, in other words, there's not going to be disclosure on weather machines, or ufo's or aliens or anything like that, but there's plenty of evidence that's set out and ignored because then, if you don't work it out for yourself, it's your own fault for not looking.

If you're really so naive as to believe that something isn't true unless the government say so, you'll get exactly what you deserve soon enough.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheIrvy

Originally posted by Human0815

If you're really so naive as to believe that something isn't true unless the government say so, you'll get exactly what you deserve soon enough.

Please re-read what i wrote!

Maybe there is a Misunderstanding

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
My coffee spilled all over my desk this morning. I think it was HAARP.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
If Irene was HAARP produced, then HAARP is a real lousy weapon. The eye of the storm passed right over my little town yesterday morning, and honestly, this "hurricane" was nothing more then a strong rain storm, I lost power for about an hour Saturday night as the storm was approaching, and that was it. I used to live in Ft. Lauderdale and have ridden out my fair share of real hurricanes - hell, I've experienced worse blizzards here in the great NE. What would be the point of the "evil government haarp people" sending a wimpy hurricane up the east coast, anyway? These natural disasters cost our government metric tons of money - money I'm sure they'd rather spend on researching great-white sharks with deadly laser beams on their head.

Just goes to show you the arrogance of some people- ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that happens MUST be human-related; ya know, because we're the most important, powerful, omni-potent life-form on earth and all.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Okay trolls, if you say it is natural, than WHAT natural could caused that rings of different air pressure areas?

It’s a hurricane-that's how they form.
gohsep.la.gov...

Some of the most intense tropical cyclones exhibit concentric eyewalls, two or more eyewall structures centered at the circulation center of the storm (Willoughby et al. 1982, Willoughby 1990a). Just as the inner eyewall forms, convection surrounding the eyewall can become organized into distinct rings. Eventually, the inner eye begins to feel the effects of the subsidence resulting from the outer eyewall, and the inner eyewall weakens, to be replaced by the outer eyewall. The pressure rises due to the destruction of the inner eyewall are usually more rapid than the pressure falls due to the intensification of the outer eyewall, and the cyclone itself weakens for a short period of time.

Not Haarp rings–there’s no such thing.

“satellite image, not a radar image”
Unless I'm misunderstanding that’s backwards
This is the satellite image
www.universetoday.com...
this is radar
jimmartin.wordpress.com...

Dutch says
Expect severe weather in R aleigh within 48 hours

Didn’t happen

Raleigh, NC, which was about 200 miles away from the eye of Hurricane Irene, experienced minimal impact.............The effects are “relatively wimpy compared to what we are seeing on the coast,” said Mike Strickler, a National Weather Service meteorologist in Raleigh.

citizenwells.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join