It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Niribu is A CROCK!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
By 2012 there won't be any paychecks... I will bet 4 carrots and 1 spud.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I know, but this guy is sooo convinced by this. He even proposed the bet all I did was accept.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

There is zero possibility that Nibiru exists. If people don't understand that then maybe this thread is as good as any to show why Nibiru is a crock.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

The Bible does not borrow any content from the same source as Nibiru. Nibiru is a fiction concocted in recent times by a charlatan named Sitchin. Do not confuse Sumerian writings with the lies made up by Sitchin.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by manontrial

I'm not sure what to believe, as of yet, in regards to this rouge planet/brown dwarf sytem/nibiru that mey possibly be on it's way here.

It's demonstrable that there is no planet sized or larger object headed our way.

Now if we ARE to believe in Nibiru, sorces say it will pass the Earth at a closer proximity than Mars.
So, millions of miles away, right?

Now, if you think that a planet coming that close to Earth is not going to cause trouble for our civilisations, then you can think again.

Really? What do you expect to happen? Are you expecting higher tides?

If a rouge planet, let alone a f**ken brown dwarf system, passed within one or two hundred million miles of Earth, it would have disasterous concequences for life here. Major earthquakes, volcanoes and tsunamis would be the least of your worries.
If this IS a repeating cycle, I can see where the idea of an 'apocolypse' comes from. 'Cos that's what it'll be like, apocolyptic.

No such object can be with 2100AU. That 50x the distance to Pluto. It can't be a repetitive event because the orbit would be unstable.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

That's fine. Just understand that very little of the bible is backed up by science including the existence of such events as exodus, Noah's flood, and the 2 creation myths in genesis.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by XplanetX

There is zero possibility that Nibiru exists. If people don't understand that then maybe this thread is as good as any to show why Nibiru is a crock.

Glad someone agrees

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join