It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Niribu is A CROCK!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
thats right I said it, and i know many are going to respond to this post negatively because i am going agianst what they believe but thats ok this is a free country
I can post and you can disagree, lets just keep the shots above the belt eh?

ok that said lets get into the topic, I am not saying i do not believe that Niribu is a real planet because there is proof of its existince, what i dont believe is that it is on a crash course with earth and is going to be the cause of the doomsday of 2012.

my reasons for believing this are biblical mostly as well as from a little research that I have done. my biblical belief comes from Gods stating that the earth would not be destroyed the second time from flood but fire would rain down from heaven. so in my oponion "doomsday" will not come from a colision but from fire raining down on the earth. my second reason is from what i read on wikipedia

The idea that a planet-sized object could collide with or pass by Earth in the near future is not supported by any scientific evidence and has been rejected as pseudoscience by astronomers and planetary scientists.[1]

for the whole wikipedia write up go to

Niribu Colission

as i stated above these are my OPONIONS on why i believe that Niribu is a crock, so I dont believe that this is what is making your animals act wierd or what is making people see things or feal strange fealings or anything like that, if you believe that then that is your choice but i dont. have a great day and remember keep the shots above the belt

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
cool story....and yup you have a right to your own opinions..
but im not to thrilled about it either so i dont blame you.. the whole stories all the time are getting old

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

Welcome to reality, please have a cup of coffee and a seat..someone will be with you shortly to help clear things up even more.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by JROCK2527

my reasons for believing this are biblical mostly as well as from a little research that I have done. my biblical belief comes from Gods stating that the earth would not be destroyed the second time from flood but fire would rain down from heaven. so in my oponion "doomsday" will not come from a colision but from fire raining down on the earth. my second reason is from what i read on wikipedia

Well, chances are that if Nibiru were to come close to or collide with the Earth there will be all sorts of debris orbiting the planet as well. (Meteors, ice, rings possibly) and as those thing enter our atmosphere it will be "raining fire" Although, raining fire and being smashed are a bit different.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Sorry, using quotes here is new to me. Eventually I will be able to make my posts look a bit better, but the idea should still remain evident.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
You had me until "Biblical beliefs". Logic took a highway to fiction imho, which is your thing, but I definitely agree that there is no Nibiru on a collision course with Earth. I've dove deep into this one, and I can't help but let logic and odds and Earth's age play a factor there.

It's like riding on a plane, yeah it could crash, but what are the odds it will this 1 time while you're on it?
edit on 29-8-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
wow actually thought id end up with more hate mail than agreeances haha but thanks for your posts good to know im not the only one here who believes its a crock

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JROCK2527
wow actually thought id end up with more hate mail than agreeances haha but thanks for your posts good to know im not the only one here who believes its a crock

Probably because those who think it could be real don't really care if you think it is not real.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
maybe but not likely seeing as how most on this site our oponionated as i am haha but like i said in the beginning i aint trying to hate on anyone i just decided that since there are so many pro posts on the topic then we needed at cons post haha

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

There's hundreds of threads, where people tear the planet x crap to shreds, the nonbelievers actually outweigh the believers on this site.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
i ran a search but couldnt find any that came right out and called it a fraud so i figured i would, i tend to do that when i got free time and somethin bugs me

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Care to elaborate on the rain of fire thats coming our way?
sounds painful or is it metaphorically speaking?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz

Yeah, I picked that up too, c'mon OP, tell us, we all want to know all about this fire end of the world thing, could be important. How's it gonna happen and when?

edit on 29/8/2011 by Flyinghaggis because: Added OP for clarity

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
It's NIBIRU not NIRIBU

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
im with you 100% , but don't get too angry when this passes someone will come up with another doomsday threat that is just far enough down the road to give all the sheep something else to panic about.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

ok in the bible after the great flood the lord spoke to Noah and made a covenant with him by the sign of the rainbow that he would not destroy the earth by water ever agian. later in the book of revelations God discloses to john the revalator that the next time the earth is destroyed which is after the dead in christ (those that belived in him and lived for him etc) and after the believers are called away in the rapture the method of distruction will be fire raining down from heaven and this he showed to John in his visions.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

hafta agree here

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

I guess my stockpile of umbrellas will be pretty useless then.After all the recent disasters of 2011 which have been water related, i thought i was on the money. Anyway thanks for clearing that up

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
This is assuming, of course, that the Bible isn't a crock - which might be a stretch. The Bible, after all, borrows a lot of it's content from the same source that gave us Nibiru.

I'm not entirely sold on Nibiru either. I just wanted to throw that out there.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

I guess my stockpile of umbrellas will be pretty useless then.After all the recent disasters of 2011 which have been water related, i thought i was on the money. Anyway thanks for clearing that up

if you find a way to fireproof them you shuld be good
and your welcome

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join