It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange lights circling thru clouds?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

You need to drive there! Grab a vehicle and go! Really really fast!

Perhaps you may find a cool underground party, or some aliens, or a dude shining lights in the sky. Who knows.
edit on 8/28/2011 by StellarPie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by StellarPie

i would do but a) no license b) no car c) my 9 year old sons in bed and im the only one here

there has to be someone else near by
ive txt 2 mates near me but with no reply (no doubt asleep considering its 2:08am lol)

they are still there on the clouds

trying to find the lead for this crappy phone!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

Hmm.. Draw it! I guess unless you find a friend or find a camera or whatever that's the best you can do

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

draw it on a laptop how?

i will try to draw it in your mind: imagine 20-30 people stood in a circle pointing spotlights upwards towards the sky and then circling round in and out in the same motions over and over
like a kalidescope does when you look into them

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Well in my mind that definately sounds like a crazy party. Because I see a lot of those lights that will start off being a large circle rotating, and then it will get smaller, and bigger.

Like, a large circle, made out of circles, growing from a larger circle to a smaller circle back to a larger circle. Confusing to put in text lol

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

confusing to some yes lol
but thats exactly what it is!
anyway i will find out tommorow and see if anyones been out or heard of anything on
its still there so its got to be something happening (an event) not something wierd
i only posted it in the UFO thread as i couldnt think were else to post it lol
although i cant find anything happening around here to say where and what it is at the moment
usually something like a light show is always advertised around here as theres not much that happens
anyway i give up with the lead and im knackered
if its not normal im sure i will find out tomorow
thanks all for posting
i will update tomorow

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko

draw it on a laptop how?

i will try to draw it in your mind: imagine 20-30 people stood in a circle pointing spotlights upwards towards the sky and then circling round in and out in the same motions over and over
like a kalidescope does when you look into them

I think he means draw it on a piece of paper while its fresh in you mind.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
ok i finally found the lead to the phone
heres the video i took

www.youtube.com...

still dont know how to post it straight up

also how do i edit the thread title to add that ive got the video here?

its a bad video because the phones bad
but you can see the lights flicking around on there

the 2 lights are street lights, im filming from the bedroom window which is wide open
edit on 29-8-2011 by GezinhoKiko because: added

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
double
edit on 29-8-2011 by GezinhoKiko because: double

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
at a guess this is prolly something to do with Blackpool, the illuminations start beginning of sept, theres the "ride thru the lights" before that, the tower is open again and generally blackpool have spotlights shining upwards thoughout this time of year , esp. at weekends. The illumins are prolly being tested beforehand. I also read that blackpool had a light show installed a coupla years ago - "brilliance" or something like tghat, is that still operational? Many weekends on the M65 motorway coming back home from Blackburn i used to see lights playing on the clouds (seemed to be comong from the blackpool area)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gillyp17

this was too close to be blackpool
it looked around a mile or 2 tops

do you know how to change a thread title?
edit on 29-8-2011 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Wow, you got me hooked on what these lights are!
. I live in the north west lancashire, but it might be a festival as we have many here for summer,winter, autumn and spring!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I am in Fresno California. i was outside smokin a cigar with my cousin, whilst we notice the same exact four lights you experienced . we ourselfs questioned whether it was a party of some sort or just obviously . . . . other wordly. the fact that a man accross the world experienced what we saw, now only solidifies the fact that something is going on. orions belt is tilting ?? the arrow of stars no longer points to the north star . and last nite, a formation took place of stars nearby orions belt. a star inlcudin one from orions belt, merged with two other stars to form a perfect equilateral. my cousin and i both seen this happening before our eyes. yes at first we were skeptical, but u can deny it all u want, but somethin is happening. those lights moving in unison clearly atop the sky. each cirlce bigger than the size of any vehicle. just like a keleidascope in sync circling accros the sky. i feel you man. we feel you. we know what u saw. we seen it too. im sure other around the world have seen it as well but just brushed it off. thank you for this posting. you just reassured me of my theories

edit on 11/25/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: fixed text size

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by NAMENEEDER7

thanks for replying
im not 100% we did see the same thing
the lights i saw where just on the clouds and not in the dark cloudless area
i still dont know were they were coming from, probably a light show but nothing to prove it was or wasnt

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I know im HEAPS late, but im in Australia & im witnessing the exact same thing youve described right now. The light are just circling around on the clouds. I would think it plausible that its a music festival etc. but there isnt any plus the lights are DIRECTLY above me. And when theres more than 1 cloud the light goes behind some of them & only shows on some of them, so it appears that the light cannot be coming from under the clouds (since the light goes 'behind' the cloud) but from the upper side. The lights i see dont look like theyre circling in the same pattern (maybe because the clouds are moving & i cant see it properly) & the fact that the light gradually moved DIRECTLY above me scared the # out of me. Idk what it is, but i assume there is some sort of aerial vehicle above the clouds doing something, idk what but its scaring me. So any light/music show is out because the lights are directly above me, and moving VERY far distances from cloud to further cloud & back, and theres multiple lights. & it is night as youve described, its entirely what youve described. Scaryyy!

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Vladimir1239

Thanks for the heads up on youtube. That does sound very similar. Im gutted my video dosnt show them clear at all. Never seen it again and doubt i will ever know what it was. The lights i seen where 1-2 mile away. Yours where directly overhead with no obvious source of where its coming from is deffo freaky!

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Yeah, and it wasnt just overhead, they moved like a mile a way & made their way back with no obvious pattern. The numbers have now decreased & only 2 are visible atm.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Vladimir1239

Did you get them on film?
As mine didnt show at all realy on camera it would be interesting to see how similar they where for me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join