It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 "truthers" will never beat the msm.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sensairich

your implying i havent done my homework because i dont agree with what you truthers believe? i am well aware of your arguments, whether it be the 16ft hole at the pentagon, or the flying dust balls shooting out of tower 1 because of "demolitons" as it collapsed. Just because someone is on the other side of the table doesnt mean they are not educated on the subject sir. i stand up for what i believe in just as much as you do.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
so then can you inform us as why you do believe the official story as i like most people am intrigued by your reasons for believing what you think is the right version of events

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
because not everything is a conspiracy, there are numerous pieces of evidence to support the real, im sorry, "official" story. First of all, if you believe the planes that struck the tower were missles, you dont even diserve to be part of the debate. There were phone calls made from the plane, thousands of credible witnesses who saw the planes go into the towers, air traffic controllers who had the planes on radar until they dipped to an altitude that the radar couldnt pick them up anymore. "well then how could the towers collapse if steel melts at 2750 degrees and jet fuel only burns between 800-1500 degrees?" well unfortunetley the steel doesnt need to melt in order to be weakened significantly, and believe it or not, the offices had paper, plastic, rugs, doors, computers, chairs that were also burning after the jet fuel had burned off. anywhere between 1000-1200 could weaken the steel by 50%, and with a building that tall, with that much stress at the top, it wouldnt take a lot to cause a domino effect, which it did. same goes for wtc7, there was massive damage to the bottom support beams from the debris and heat of the towers collapsing, not to mention the way the building was constructed, that contributed to the pancake effect wtc7 had. "how can a plane strike the side of the pentagon and only leave a 16ft hole?" well this one is too easy. some truthers dont want to come to terms with the fact that the pentagon is not made of cake batter, a plane going 500 mph with gallons and gallons of jet fuel isnt going to go through a concrete wall with pillars and come out looking the same on the other side. the force of the impact and the heat it generated, literally disintegrated the plane on impact, what you see in that whole is a wheel from the landing gear ripping off the plane on impact and continuing its momentum through the building. anything else? im more than happy to continue.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyson45

your implying i havent done my homework because i dont agree with what you truthers believe? i am well aware of your arguments, whether it be the 16ft hole at the pentagon, or the flying dust balls shooting out of tower 1 because of "demolitons" as it collapsed. Just because someone is on the other side of the table doesnt mean they are not educated on the subject sir. i stand up for what i believe in just as much as you do.

Yes and fine, but you are so very wrong!
If you have examined all the evidence and scrutinised both sides of the arguments, and still
come down on the side of the Official Story, all I can suggest to you is to do the lottery
regularly, as you apparently accept impossible chance occurances as everyday events,
and as being completely understandable and predictable when examined under the scope
of rational and logical thinking.

Not in my world pal!
And dare I say, not in the real world either!

To the OP: It is a loosing battle but hope springs eternal. People really need to start thinking
along the lines of media fakery and main stream media complicity when they consider events
like 9/11, 7/7, the apollo moon missions etc. Once the find out that they have been conned
again and again, blood will boil and there will be hell to pay. Getting people to take on board
these truths is another matter but there is absolute proof freely available whereby you can
judge the evidence with your own eyes and intellect.
It may take a while to go through everything, but surely it is worth the time!

Media Fakery In Modern Times

Green Screen Magic by Yankee 451

The Media Are The Enemy by Yankee 451

9/11 for psychos by Yankee 451

Most 'truthers' just will not talk about media fakery and main stream media complicity, and
this speaks volumes. (See Green screen magic above to see ATS's reaction when these
issues are broached).

p.s. Half the problem is that people just can't be arsed to take the time!
Silly People!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
firstly im not one of the type that believes that missiles hit the towers but i am the type to believe that the bbc reported wtc7 collapsing before it had, the fact that wtc7 had no significant damage before it come down i also have watched the videos and heard the explosions of wtc7 so it was definately rigged for demolition but how can you rig a building that big for demolition in only 7 hours that is impossible, i believe what i believe like many others and i could go on all day about i, ive spent countless hours researching it, you have your thoughts thats up to you, maybe you just dont want to believe the conspiracy versions if so why you on here

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

im on here because i like conspiracies, but i do not believe everything is a conspiracy. i also like a challenge, maybe we are just two people who have the same mind set just not the same conclusions. i have also researched many many videos from 9/11. in fact i was a volunteer who helped with the clean up and had to change my boots 5 times in 3 weeks due to the heat melting the rubber from all of the rubble. i saw many things that people should not see. im just going to leave it there. we both have evidence to back up what we think happened and we should agree to just leave it at that. best of luck.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tyson45

Don't worry too much, most of the people in the real world believe the OS. There have always been a few people that doesn't believe in the truth about any story. It's just that now they have a keyboard so their voice seems louder.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Yeah bro it's really screwed up. You said it best, some dude on YouTube can't compete with TV stations that have millions of viewers. Even if hundreds of experts come together and say "The inside story is a lie!", people still don't believe them.

I guess society has been conditioned to trust everything they see on what they see as credible TV channels and take it as truth.

This is just one example, but here is clear-cut proof that they are biased, bought out, and corrupt:

I really can't see how those responsible can be held accountable at this point. I mean our rights have been widdled away, we've entered multiple wars, started torturing people, but it's all in the name of gettin' those terrorists!

The majority of this country is either completely brainwashed, or braindead.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kaya82

2 planes struck 2 buildings but 3 collapsed

Truther math at work again....?

As usual are either (1) WRONG (2) LYING (3) ALL OF ABOVE , I choose #3

Actually 2 buildings struck by planes (WTC 1 & 2) collapse, In turn strike adjacent buildings causing collapse
(WTC 3 - Marriott Hotel, St Nicholas Church), collapse from inflicted damage & fire WTC 7) Buildings damaged
from debris deemed too badly damaged and torn down - 130 Liberty St (Deutsche Bank), WTC 4,5,6
Also Collateral collapteral damage - 30 West Broadway , being torn down after damage from WTC 7, which
in turn was damaged by WTC 1 collapse

Final Scorecard

# buildings hit by planes and collapse - 2 (WTC 1 & 2)

# building collapse from debris from above - 3 (WTC 3, WTC 7, St Nicholas Church)

# buildings stuck by debris too badly damaged for repair - 4 ( 130 Liberty St, WTC 4,5,6)

# buildings struck by debris from collapsing building which collapsed from debris from initial collapse - 1
(30 West Broadway - Fiterman Hall)

Final score could be high as 8 buildings which collapsed/torn down as result of airplane impacts

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tyson45

Everyone has their limitations. You are not the only one that has a hard time grasping the truth. Hell, I wish I knew the whole truth. But then, maybe it is best that I don't.
Truth is not like the air you breathe. It is not a government benefit. It is not a right.
It may not even be possible for an outsider like we all are regardless of which side we are on, to ever know what really happened. There are only a few that really care enough to diligently sort through the crap to find the truth. Even those that come here to thwart all efforts at finding the truth are nothing more than pawns. It is a mistake to assume they know what really happened.

What should be abundantly clear, is that our federal government lies to us. They are unaccountable. They have no regard for you, nor I, nor the truth. But this is only clear to a select few. The club is not open to everyone. Sometimes, a pawn cannot ever be anything more than a pawn. Not everyone can be a major player.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

So WTC 7 had no significant damage ?

How about watch this series of video from Steve Spak showing damage and fires at WTC 7

www.911myths.com...

Notice tremendous volume of smoke pushing put from south face

Just where do you think all the smoke comes from ....?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Dude how is he "lying"? He said 2 planes struck 2 buildings and 3 collapsed, and that is completely accurate.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Actually planes struck 2 buildings and 5 collapsed (WTC 1, 2, 3 7, St Nicholas Church)

But conspiracy loons like to forget WTC 3 which was not hit by plane yet collapsed (hit by debris from both
WTC 1 & 2), St Nicholas Church (hit by debris from WTC 2), WTC 7 hit by debris from WTC 1

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
3 collapsed, the rest were torn down due to damage, but just 2 were hit by planes, amirite?
You sheeptards make me laugh. Take a look at that thermite video, you may end up learning something.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

But conspiracy loons like to forget WTC 3 which was not hit by plane yet collapsed (hit by debris from both
WTC 1 & 2), St Nicholas Church (hit by debris from WTC 2), WTC 7 hit by debris from WTC 1

Right, but Building 3 was brought down intentionally due to the damage it suffered rather than the damage it suffered bringing it down.

St. Nicholas Church collapsed due to the damage and without any human interference, but it was buried/immediately crushed. Look at how small it was in comparison to building 7: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c060f3e1f45a.jpg[/atsimg] [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d7f72c34e40d.jpg[/atsimg]

WTC7 was a controlled demolition, and people like you who fight tooth and nail to back up a blatantly flawed explanation and suppress reality allow our government to crap on us and laugh at our ignorance.

And "conspiracy loons"? Come on dude, get over yourself.

Even if you don't believe it and think there is absolutely no way that it was an inside job, consider this for just a moment: What if you're wrong? What if it was a government planned false-flag attack, and all of the time you've spend backing this up was actually time spent defending murderers who used American citizens as their pawns to justify the invasion of the Middle East among many other things?

Wouldn't that just be the biggest slap in the face to all of those who were killed in the attacks? Is it really so blasphemous and unpatriotic to look at the evidence and think there's more to it than some dudes in an airplane knocking over some dominoes? Does reaching another conclusion based on mounds of evidence as well as the testimonies of hundreds of credible experts really make us "conspiracy loons"? Does thinking that our government would commit a false-flag attack to use to their advantage and push their agenda, a thing that has occured time and time again throughout history, make us "conspiracy loons"? I don't think so, I think defending the government's poorly funded/carried out investigation when false-flag attacks are nothing new is the loony thing.
edit on 28-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

but Building 3 was brought down intentionally due to the damage it suffered rather than the damage it suffered bringing it down.

Brought down intentionally ....?

Here is what is left of WTC 3 afterwards

As a result of the collapse of the Twin Towers, the hotel was destroyed. Only four stories of the building were still standing, all of which were gutted. Approximately 40 people died in the hotel, including two hotel employees and many firefighters who were using the hotel as a staging ground.

Thats 4 stories out of 23 story building . Only reason this section survived was because extra steel was added
to reinforce it after 1993 bombing when suffered severe damage when bomb went off in garage underneath

As usual are lying and twisting the facts - WTC 3 was crushed by debris from collapse of the towers

Only smal remenant was left

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

The building didn't completely collapse dude, part of it is still standing. Here's what was left of WTC7: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1ebef892c56d.jpg[/atsimg] There are no reckognizable floors still intact, however with WTC3 there were 4 out of 23 floors still standing.

The damage that WTC3 sustained was caused as a direct result of the falling debris, and it was not a collapse that was initiated due to fire damage. You said it yourself:

As usual are lying and twisting the facts - WTC 3 was crushed by debris from collapse of the towers
So by comparing a building which was destroyed due to being crushed rather than destroyed by fire damage, aren't you yourself guilty of this "fact-twisting" that you are so quick to accuse others of?

WTC3 after the collapse of the tower: 4/23 X 100 = 17% of the building's floors still standing.

WTC7 after the collapse of the tower: 47/47 X 100 = 100% of the buildings floors still standing.[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4184893fb909.jpg[/atsimg]

WTC3 collapsed due to being crushed by falling debris. Key word: crushed.

WTC7 collapsed due to fire damage causing a single core column to fail. Key words: fire damage.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem
reply to post by liejunkie01

Well....
84 percent reject "official story"

and,

42 percent believe Bush knew/let it happen

Just don't let the truth not be told.

If 84% reject the "official story" and 95% think all Truthers are moronic lunatics, how can that be reconciled?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

If 84% reject the "official story" and 95% think all Truthers are moronic lunatics, how can that be reconciled?
.....Where did you get this statistic from? I assume your own personal opinion that what you think happened, the vast majority of people also think happened because you are for some reason superior to others who think differently, either by intelligence or critical thinking skills?

Just because you think one way doesn't mean everyone else also thinks that way dude.

He provided a survey, you provided an opinion. I'm gonna go with the survey on this one. I have yet to see a survey showing people who question the official story being under 10%, have you?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

WTC3 after the collapse of the tower: 4/23 X 100 = 17% of the building's floors still standing

So we are playing idiotic games now...?

Only small fraction of WTC 3 was left standing - not 17%. It was the lobby section. Remaining parts of the
building totally collapsed

Here is picture of WTC 1

Notice part of it is still standing

So did WTC 1 totally collapse or not...?

Here is picture of WTC 2 in background

Part of it is still standing - so did it totally collapse or not...?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join