It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 "truthers" will never beat the msm.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I decided to type this up real quick to make a statement as to what LJ01 sees when he looks around him concerning 9/11.

It suddenly hit me a few minutes ago when my daughter was watching one of the Nickelodeon stations. A commercial came on advertising their own show explaining to kids what happened on 9/11. I have also noticed many of the more mainstream (history channels) gearing up for the shows.....

There is no way some crazy youtube dude can convince the masses when you have national tv pushing the O.S.....

People say people are waking up, I do not personally see this around me. I do not talk about it and to tell you the truth nobody else does much either..........

You are losing. You will see more on the television in the coming weeks........You cannot compete.....

Lj01 thought about the rant section, but I am not upset. This is just a response as I compare what I read on ATS to what people around here are saying that people are "waking up",,,,I really do not like to say that, waking up

I know this will not be a popular post. The real truth is'nt that popular around here...I am not talking about any one part of the story.....The whole 9/11 conspiracy in general.(for those who want to get in on one topic like the buildings or the pentagon, or the planes) I will not engage in any debate on the topics.

Lj01 just wanted to throw his thoughts out there

You can reply if you want. If you don't then

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The TV is a powerful weapon, the movie Network from the 70s was a great example explaining it's power over the people.

The movie Watchmen also snuck in a little zinger about Television in the final scenes, when Dr. Manhattan asks Adrien about what he was holding in his hand.... which was his TV remote:

Dr. Manhattan - "what's that? Another ultimate weapon?"

Adrien Veidt - "Yes, you could say that."

www.youtube.com...

I like how the film makers put that in there.

edit on 28-8-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Well....
84 percent reject "official story"

and,

42 percent believe Bush knew/let it happen

Just don't let the truth not be told.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
You know about the conspiracy, that means the 9/11 truthers have won. The entire point of the msm is to shield you from the truth, but here you are, on a conspiracy website, talking about how 9/11 was a conspiracy and how there is also an active conspiracy to suppress the truth. That means the truthers won.

As for the children, yes, the government loves to corrupt the youth while calling the truth teller a dangerous criminal but eventually those children will grow up and realize the propaganda they were being fed.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This is the trouble with people like Richard Gage trying to get people to BELIEVE him because he is an ARCHITECT.

The problem comes down to SCIENCE education and getting people to THINK.

The Main Stream Media does not want people to think. How many parents don't want their own children to think? What would that do to religion?

But how does the Physics Profession teach physics for the next 1000 years?

The entire idea of a 200 ton airliner totally destroying a 400,000+ building in less than two hours is laughable. The Truth Movement talking about conspiracy theories and politics instead of physics is pathetic.

To hell with JFK and Operation Northwoods. Do the physics!

Maybe the Truth Movement does not want people to think. They want people to BELIEVE.

psik
edit on 28-8-2011 by psikeyhackr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

You are losing. You will see more on the television in the coming weeks........You cannot compete.....

The 9/11 controversy is not going anywhere and more and more people are hearing and questioning the discrepancies on that fatal day, especially with WTC 7.

Netflix has Loose Change and a few other documentaries like it while Facebook comes alive about 9/11 every year on it's anniversary. Social media can beat the MSM. People will believe there family and friend before the media any day of the week.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem

Well....
84 percent reject "official story"

and,

42 percent believe Bush knew/let it happen

Just don't let the truth not be told.

Source: The New York Times / CBS News
Methodology: Telephone interviews with 983 American adults, conducted from Oct. 5 to Oct. 8, 2006. Margin of error is 4 per cent.

www.infowars.com/articles/sept11/poll_only_16_percent_believe_gov_on_911.htm#americans_question

983 American adults represents the majority

Come on now........Just more twisted "truths"...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
You know about the conspiracy, that means the 9/11 truthers have won. The entire point of the msm is to shield you from the truth, but here you are, on a conspiracy website, talking about how 9/11 was a conspiracy and how there is also an active conspiracy to suppress the truth. That means the truthers won.

As for the children, yes, the government loves to corrupt the youth while calling the truth teller a dangerous criminal but eventually those children will grow up and realize the propaganda they were being fed.

I wouldnt go as far to say that the truthers have won, however they have atleast created awarness and people are aware of the possibilty that it was in fact "not what we think it was" however that was.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

983 American adults represents the majority

Come on now........Just more twisted "truths"...

You've never taken Statistics classes, have you?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

The New York Times / CBS News

So you are saying you believe a poll from companies that you say are lying.

They are msm, are they not?

I have to go fishing. I will be back on later this evening. Everybody have a good day.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Only time will beat the MSM
more truthers = time reduced until the truth unveil

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
i am all for a good conspiracy, whether it be ufos or who killed JFK but i cant come to terms with our government being involved with 9/11. The reason the main stream media is "winning" is because its the truth. Ive watched the videos of trade center 7 and ive seen the pentagon videos. Im not ignorant and im not close minded, my grandfather was there that day and came up from the subway and saw the 2nd plane hit. i know this is not a popular belief on ats and i will most certainly get hounded for this post but to think 9/11 was a govt conspiracy is just stupid. sorry

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tyson45

Well, you must read more!
Being ignorant after all, IS a choice. Once you get truly educated on the subject, you will be able to recognize the lies that are being told to you TODAY, by the very same people.
If you don't learn the truth, you will fall for the next lie(s).

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyson45
i am all for a good conspiracy, whether it be ufos or who killed JFK but i cant come to terms with our government being involved with 9/11. The reason the main stream media is "winning" is because its the truth. Ive watched the videos of trade center 7 and ive seen the pentagon videos. Im not ignorant and im not close minded, my grandfather was there that day and came up from the subway and saw the 2nd plane hit. i know this is not a popular belief on ats and i will most certainly get hounded for this post but to think 9/11 was a govt conspiracy is just stupid. sorry

Yea that or, it gave the U.S a reason to go to war for the past 10 years, and for the top 1% to make even more money. Listen i dont know exactly how it went down, i just dont think it went down how we think it did. Planes do not bring skyscrapers down look at the history of skyskrapers on fire, not one has collapsed. Besides the world trade centers were built to survive a 250 year long storm. Buildings also just dont randomly collapse (world trade 7)..
Also a plane going through the pentagon does not create a perfect circle.. Just sayin..
edit on 28-8-2011 by SevenOhhTwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenOhhTwo

blah blah blah, nothing i havent heard before. anyone who is in touch with reality knows what happened...sorry again. i know im not going to be mr. popular but i need to stand up for my beliefs just as much as you do.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

blah blah blah, nothing i havent heard before. anyone who is in touch with reality knows what happened...sorry again. i know im not going to be mr. popular but i need to stand up for my beliefs just as much as you do.
if you know what happened why are you on a 9/11 conspiracy forum?

2 planes struck 2 buildings but 3 collapsed

madness

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

LMAO.. well if u know all of that, and u still dont question then u my friend are very blind.. Hey let us know how your next trip to the airport goes, where you either walk through the cancer machines or get your 4th violated..

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaya82

if you know what happened why are you on a 9/11 conspiracy forum?

2 planes struck 2 buildings but 3 collapsed

madness

Cuz deep down he really does question otherwise he wouldnt be here.. That or he just wants to go around trying to create drama.. Great observation kaya.. LOL

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kaya82

oh im sorry, is this forum only reserved for people who think this was an inside job? do you all want to sit around sing kumbaya with eachother? last time i checked people debate on this website, so your theory is, 2 planes hit and 3 buildings fell so our govt had to have something to do with it? that is so idiotic. 2 planes packed with fuel hit those buildings, those buildings burned and fell to the ground sending tons of debris into other buildings surrounding it, hence why tower 7 collapsed. what the hell is the point of demolishing wtc7 when youve already taken down 2 of the largest skyscrapers in the world. there is no point, there is no conspiracy, there is only entertainment for you people who want to find something that holds our govt accountable because you have nothing better to do.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tyson45

i like many people on here have plenty of other things to do,however i chose to spend my time on here keeping up to date with what is going on in the real world and not what is fed to us via the msn, going back to the point of this thread maybe you need to spend much more time researching this 911 mischief instead of coming on here trying to debunk it as clearly you havnt researched it enough.
As for the truthers not beating the msn do we have to,those that can see what is going on around us usually try and educate others around us, i would also like to point out that this site is generating over 100 new people per day so doesnt that say something?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join