It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what happen's when your drunk !!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
again can't help but to go on record here...don't make a committment if you aren't ready to face the ups and downs that every relationship goes through.

like me, my tastes in men are mutable...i know this and therefore all my relationships are short term. i get bored and wanna run. folk like me should never have children and/or get married. if i did either it would be under extreme duress or extreme love/lust/un-relenting pleasure.

sorry to hear that you hand has become your best friend maybe...and this is just a suggestion...if you spent less time comparing your wife to other women and found out what she's into--what really pleases her sexually--then maybe you could spend less time shaking hands with the monster and more time making love with your wife.

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Ummm......e,
Am I the only one that has noticed that you are posting on a public forum?I certainly hope your wife does not read your posts.

If she does the only thing you will be using your hand for is to pull your nuts out of your throat.

(think high heel to groin)

arc

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
way-hey kegs babes

(much vodka later)

if you fancy a trip down to yorkshire to wrestle with a minx then give me a shout.

e-non - don't cheat on your missus - causes too many problems. Either sort your marriage out or end it, but don't play away from home - everyone will suffer if you do.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
hey LAKINI i luv your dancin' Naner....
gee i said that and i'm not even drunk!!!

mmmmmm creamy alcohol is BEST!! white russians, aspen crud, Baileys.....mmmmmmm

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   
heh, just had a couple of white russian's last night ... and the best sex in month's.

Round two tonight!

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
this sex was with you wife----right?

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
E,

Take the 5th, it will save you a lot of problems.

If the need becomes overwhelming, go visit rosey.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   
yes ... it was with my wife. Just wish I could have both her and the girl from work at the same time! lol

Actually had the chance for a threesome with the last girl I was with and I blew it. I ended up saying no, then I changed my mind, but the other girl didn't want to anymore, so me and my gf ended up screwing while her friend went to sleep. lol

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   

ummm, is there a such thing as too much information on this board? okay, i'm nosey, but a simple yes would have done the trick no need to go all the way into your sexual past for us E. geeze.

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Hwy, I don't mind talking about it ... It's just sex. LOL

If you'd like I can tell you a good story of when I did the deed 8 time's in one day ... Now, THAT was a fun day!

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 10:05 AM
link   
how much do you have to drink to be hungover?

XAOS

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Good question ... I've never really gotten a hangover before. There was one time though that I passed out after drinking well over a half a bottle of bicardi by myself. Friend's said I threw up twice, but I only remember doing it once ... Heh, one time I rode my mountain bike drunk ... Kept falling down in the rode. Could've died lol

Oh yeah (edit) ... Got my wife drunk last night while I stay'ed sober ... Man, I wish you guy's were there LOL. She made such an as$ out of herself roflmao

[Edited on 6-4-2003 by e-nonymous]

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Is there a "sex" forum secretly located somewhere at ATS, that noone is telling ME about??

Magestica

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I'm just wondering, because I had half a bottle of gin and woke up the next morning in bed naked, wondering why. As well as being naked, I was fresh as a daisy. No headache.

XAOS

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Naked? LOL, sound's like you had some fun. Just wish you could've remembered it!

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I hope not
I live in a segregated dorm.

Apparently, someone found me in the bathroom at four in the morning just sitting there. Guess I made it to bed afterwards, but I dont remember a thing.

XAOS

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 05:22 AM
link   
A good way to solve this ... Wink at anyone you know is ... uhhh ... a very happy boy.

If he wink's back and make's a kissy face, well ... I'd be abit worried, and you should prolly kick his ass just to be safe!

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Fortunately there are none of them in my dorm.
I think I figured out why I was in the nude. It involves several really unspeakable things (but nothing illegal, just something I wouldn't post), that caused me to shun my boxers and run, unrestrained throughout the dorm.

XAOS

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 10:02 AM
link   
E, go ahead and cheat, just hope your wife doesn't pull a "Bobbit" on you.

A threesome? Those fun! Unless your girl has an ex-boyfreind in on the fun. That hurts(j/k just plugged two holes)

And what the heck? This is TMI To Much Info., right? Wrong, to much info would be afterwards she took a $h*t on his chest(j/k she missed and got it on his stomach)

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Xaos,

Our very own streaker at ATS!

JTL,

Nah, I couldn't actually cheat on her, even though I really really want to just screw the hell out of the girl at work.

I did cheat once though, but it was more like I got taken advantage of by my wife's friend.

Sh!tting on people?! grooosssss !!! Most I'll go is a spanking ... Don't think I can handle a pile of crap smelling up on my chest.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join