It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what happen's when your drunk !!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   
What was I talking about again?

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Dont post while you are drinking!

Besides not knowing what you are posting (and that usually comes back to bite you in the a$$), you run the risk of spilling your beer/drink all over your keyboard. This results in a ruined keyboard and the waste of a perfectly good drink!

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Hey ... Didn't say I was drinking did I?

But, yea ... I am making an a$$ out of myself. Mostly due to boredom and no one to talk to. Wife left for the night. Hmmm... I should look for the number the girl at work gave me... Have her some over ... Oh yeah ... That'll keep me uhhh occupied for awhile.

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
lol come on mate settle down ey.

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Dont know, a stiff crown and coke doesnt sound too bad...

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   
don't lie. we all know that a girl at work didn't give you her number. as a wise man once said "you don't have to lie to make friends, because nobody likes you anyway."

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Dont post while you are drinking!

Besides not knowing what you are posting (and that usually comes back to bite you in the a$$), you run the risk of spilling your beer/drink all over your keyboard. This results in a ruined keyboard and the waste of a perfectly good drink!

This coming from a man whose mood is "refill please" !

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   
dude just likes getting laid and drinking beer what wront wit taht

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Thank you, dtlnu_okce.

But really ... A girl at work did give me her cell number. I was supposed to goto a concert with her last year, but her parent's didn't let her. Imagine ... 22 year's old and she's still living at home. Here I am, 23, married, and have two kid's ... I must've done something wrong

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 09:43 PM
link   
This coming from a man whose mood is "refill please" ! Posted by Observer

Ahhh, but I am no mere mortal! I am a geologist, one of the rare breed spawned in the hellish depths of alcoholism!

There is NO mystery in the fact that EVERY AAPG meeting or convention held will always be within walking (or staggering) distance to a bar.

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 03:34 AM
link   
You looking at my bird? D'you want some do ya?

Not posting when you've had a drink is good advice. I was doing it but i've stopped now. You go on the site the next day, think I dont remember posting that...
read it, and groan loudly. Not good.

Not as bad as waking up next to a heffer, but close.

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 05:38 AM
link   
hahahaha

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 07:06 AM
link   
i need to go on record -- any woman that gives a married man her number is a tramp. now you know why she's 22 and still living at home.

and if you call her--you sir are immoral.

i sound like a republican....bouncing back to liberalism now. drinking and posting is your constitutional right. don't let these fools step all over your civil liberties. sit in, walk-out, and all that other protest junk.

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 07:16 AM
link   
if she is hot give her a call, i would, but after ive arranged to go out i would cancel and stay in and surf ATS

[Edited on 4-4-2003 by The Blade Runner]

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
This coming from a man whose mood is "refill please" ! Posted by Observer

Ahhh, but I am no mere mortal! I am a geologist, one of the rare breed spawned in the hellish depths of alcoholism!

There is NO mystery in the fact that EVERY AAPG meeting or convention held will always be within walking (or staggering) distance to a bar.

We must be related then because Historians and History Grad students (like me) came from the same alchoholic hell pit!!

arc

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   
well I'm warning y'all now

tonight I'm out on the beer for the first time in ages... so unless some hot 22 year old piece of male gives me his number or anything else, prepare for potential drunken arc posts

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   
C'mon guys, most of us "Yanks" might not get the slang, hehe....
I do, but likely only due to background....

e-non: Man, don't make the call. Crumple up the number and throw it away. What's wrong with having a wife and kids? Certainly, it isn't worth throwing away for a roll in the hay... Sober up, get the kids a sitter, and take her out for a romantic evening, and fall in love with her all over again...hmm?

[Edited on 4-4-2003 by Gazrok]

[Edited on 4-4-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Please don't drink and post. Ya know, cheating on your wife is bad.

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Hey arc, I think I fit into that category, you want my number?

*(Barry White voice)*

Hey Baby, whats the matter? You need some sweet sweet lovin' ? Come 'ere baby
OOHhhh yeahhh.....!
Lets get down to that funky thang!!

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
BAH !!! You guy's have no clue what my wife's like ... or my kid's. I'm lucky if I get laid once a week. Seriously ... Mostly have to invite mary palm and her five sister's over for a little fun ...

Anywho, the girl at work is hot ... Sorry to say, but better looking than my wife.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join