It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News from heaven....general Michael died.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jeramie

"....worship God out of the wrong kind of fear". Hmmm.........what is the right kind of "fear" to worship God? I thought you worship God out of love? But you nailed it, people do worship God out of fear, fear of a place called Hell that was nothing more than a garbage dump outside of Jerusalem where worms never died because they were constantly fed the dead bodies of animals.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
News from heaven....general Michael died. I mean...important and bad news....how does this work anyways?

Should there not be an update about the situation in heaven by now, it has been over 2000 years since the last news report.

If I understand corectly there is a war going on for over 2000 years between 2/3 and 1/3 of Gods angels...is the proportion still this way?

How can a war be won without casualties in the armed forces..if angels/demons can't die.

I do not know about you guys but I am very interested about the developments in heaven after 2000 years.

Do not understand me wrong..I belief in God, Christ and the Holy Spirit...and certainly not out to make fun of any of them.

Not that I joined ATS to be a flag conqueror or star chaser but after 40 replies within a hour or five nobody cared to star or flag my OP.

Still the thread title made many people curious about what the "news" from heaven is about...

Dissapointed there wasn't any real news to be found...and moved on....not interested WHY there is little update from heaven over the last 2000 years? Is it maybe because you know the course of war has been already told to us in the Bible and the outcome made public.....there is no need for an update?

There are some interesting replies like.....go ask God....
Should Gabriel, the messenger of God not inform us about what is going on..? Anybody here or knows somebody who received a message from angel Gabriel in the last 2000 years...? For all we know he got shot too trying the relay a message to us.

Anyways, no matter how much F&S this OP will receive I still find the OP and reading your replies interesting.

For the disappointed ATS members,.....carry on, nothing to see...no news from the Heavenly Times here.

For the interested people....continue to reply your thoughts or knowledge about my question.

edit on 28/8/2011 by zatara because: of replies so far

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
This dude wants twitter updates from God.
A heaven ticker even.

Hello, Arch Angel Gabriel reporting from HNN news. Today we are going to update you on the war from heaven. Our first story this morning examines Gods last facebook post which was automatically rolled out through our latest twitter Ap he (God) refers to as the "Campaign against hell". A post which received 300,000 likes on facebook within seconds. According to God, the main war is over after a millenium of ferocious battles over the human bank of souls currently on earth but insists that insurgents remain scattered throughout the planet and refers to them as "Al demonah".

Angel's patrol the skies using their latest stealth technology in search of Al demonah and have been reported to have taken over human bodies in the clergy in order to have first hand intel on the ground. We had a chance to interview Michael, the general of gods army about his possession for intel operation. This is what he had to say.

Good god are you serious?! People are slaughtering baby Chickens? WTF!?

This has been arch angel Gabriel reporting on HNN, your source for Heavenly updates.

edit on 28-8-2011 by Nephalim because: sh**s and giggles.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

My night here ended in private conversation,and I have alot to think on,thanks to this thread.

For that,I give up a Flag to you. Your OP is very strange..nor sure what to make of it,and as one poster said,it seems as if this is mocking God(the bible?),or at least some people's beliefs of God and interpretations of what is written in the bible. People's responses so far only work to confuse this issue further for me.

I don't need religion,to feel God in my heart. And since because of religion God has many names and meanings etc,to me,God is all things..to all people. The hurtful part of it all is how people use God to hurt each other. Have,for centuries.

I wonder what sort of reckoning there will be for that.

More than anything else,I want to know about Angels.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by zatara

I'm curious why you are asking the members of ATS and not God.

I think he would know a little more about it than we would.

Well, judging by some of the answers on this thread and certainly evidenced by all the other holy roller threads this site sees, some members do believe that they have inside and direct info from the wizard that lives in the sky!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Oh, looking for news? Well the generation of Matthew 24 started no later than May of 1948 and could last up to approximately May of 2028. Points of interest? The 9-11 attacks and the 2 Persian wars resembling the events predicted by Daniel 8 and 11. End time prophesies that after some research appear to have multiple fulfillments.

Here's why if you think you can handle it.

Curse of the Apocalypse

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I don't understand any war of gods heaven for souls etc...If god is all powerful can't he make things anyway he likes? Why would there be a war at all? Can the devil defeat god or his angels or well his will or not?

Has God just set up up as pawns to play with some winning and some losing our eternal souls? Why would a loving god toy with us, his creations in such a way?

Relying on human nature to determine its own eternal life is a bit messed up being that god should already know how many will fail and suffer.

All really does not make sence.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

www.biblestudy.org... should help Q. When was Satan THROWN OUT of heaven? The Jehovahs Witnesses believe the devil was thrown out in 1914 A.D. when World War I started. Is this TRUE? Why would God keep the devil in heaven AFTER he deceived Adam, Eve and so many others?

(Submitted by: J. W.)

A. The devil clearly was tossed out of heaven LONG BEFORE 1914 A.D. One key text proving this is Luke 10, where Jesus said:

"And He (Jesus) said to them, 'I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.'" (Luke 10:18, NKJV and emphasis throughout)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qouth The Raven
]Finally,a truth is revealed.

Still waiting on some sort of solid,hold-in-my-hand proof. It'll be awhile.

Yes. The man who waits will wait until he stops waiting.

The things you are asking for are experienced yourself. I don't need to prove it to you, and when it happens to you you won't be able to prove it to others. Then you will get a huge smile on your face when you realize just how funny this who thing has been all along. And then you will smile inwardly, but with compassion, at those you see sitting there with their hands out waiting.

Namaste!
edit on 28-8-2011 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qouth The Raven
I have spent so much of my life seeking concrete evidence that any religion has merit and always come up empty handed,and all anyone ever says is what they think,or believe..nothing solid is ever presented,only more of the same odd claims to knowledge about what goes on on a higher plane than ours,here.

I'm curious why you haven't learned the ways of mysticism so that you can see what goes on on a higher plane for yourself.
edit on 28-8-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

He was trying to be funny it seems.
Well Jesus isn't a humorous person. Ok.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
Well, judging by some of the answers on this thread and certainly evidenced by all the other holy roller threads this site sees, some members do believe that they have inside and direct info from the wizard that lives in the sky!

No... the one in our hearts.

Namaste!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

Do not understand me wrong..I belief in God, Christ and the Holy Spirit...and certainly not out to make fun of any of them.

I do not believe in God - Christ or the Holy Spirit.

But I do believe the War in Heaven was a real war between opposing powerful political off planet beings for control of Earth/Humans. I believe a Federation of Planets requested each political side to submit a plan for Earth/Humans. Then made the decision on who was given power/control over Earth/Humans.

Suppose there was a condition to the plan. Suppose certain criterias had to be met by a certain date. And if those criterias weren't met - - - power/control was turned over to plan B.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Hearts pump blood, and thats it

If there's something living inside your heart..............you should see a doctor STAT!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prezbo369
Hearts pump blood, and thats it

If there's something living inside your heart..............you should see a doctor STAT!

Hearts pump the circulation of life.

If there's nothing living inside your heart...... you should meditate STAT!

Namaste!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
A war?
Surely this almighty poweful God can stop it with one sweep of his hand...he did create everything right?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I agree with you. It makes a lot more sense to be honest

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by David291
A war?
Surely this almighty powerful God can stop it with one sweep of his hand...he did create everything right?

I totally agree with you! Why would God, the Supreme Being, the All Powerful ..who knows everything from beginning to end...allow a war to exist for thousands of years?? Where is the logic in that and what possible purpose could that battle between Immortals accomplish? The only possible answer would be because GOD allowed it.?!! But still...that would be a no win situation for the Fallen no matter how long they battle. And that makes no sense either. Why fight an opponent that has Infinite Power! A battle of Tic Tac Toe until God finally ends the ....WAR??
Confusing....

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

General Michael? So who is this guy anyway and what's the big deal with linking his death to religion? I'm 89 years old and never heard of him (or her).

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

News To Heaven, thousands of people die every single day.. Whats New??

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join