It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News from heaven....general Michael died.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
News from heaven....general Michael died. I mean...important and bad news....how does this work anyways?

Should there not be an update about the situation in heaven by now, it has been over 2000 years since the last news report.

If I understand corectly there is a war going on for over 2000 years between 2/3 and 1/3 of Gods angels...is the proportion still this way?

How can a war be won without casualties in the armed forces..if angels/demons can't die.

I do not know about you guys but I am very interested about the developments in heaven after 2000 years.

Do not understand me wrong..I belief in God, Christ and the Holy Spirit...and certainly not out to make fun of any of them.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The war is for the souls of mankind...
edit on 28-8-2011 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I'm curious why you are asking the members of ATS and not God.

I think he would know a little more about it than we would.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 5StarOracle

Yeah....I know...

Sec..line

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

If your soul leaves your body, could you walk through fire and not be affected? Can you take a lighter to your soul and be harmed by the flame? If not, then how "in Hell" would your soul burn, in Hell, when you die as a sinner? Is it a factor of temperature?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

If you understand the battles, you would understand it's not a win/lose type of situation. There are many things that have changed and new updates. Only the ones who are privy to this information will obtain it. If we are to come here to learn, why would we need to know about heaven? Mankind will not go to heaven anyways, as man shall inherit the new earth.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Your soul will not burn. This has been brought on by the church and not from above. The first death is physical, and the second death is the killing of the soul. The only ones that will burn forever, as stated in revelations is the Beast and the False Prophet.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Not fully accurate, the current battles that go on are more of a putting below in it's place. They overstep their rules they have setup and above has to come in and fix.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
To my knowledge,there is no newsletter from heaven detailing events of any kind,so posing questions of this nature to us earthly beings is going to prove fruitless.

I suppose it's rather a wait and see situation,for those who believe as you do. I wish you good fortune.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Qouth The Raven

Not accurate as well. Those who are, very well indeed get updates from above.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Don't worry...

I'm back.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Not fully accurate, the current battles that go on are more of a putting below in it's place. They overstep their rules they have setup and above has to come in and fix.

From what source do you get such absolute information?

You speak as if you have knowledge of a thing no one else has..

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Then it is reasonable to ask for proof of this. So,I ask for proof of these updates,from above.

Other than your word,what have you got aside from scripture etc that is concrete proof of heavenly missives?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Qouth The Raven

Telling people what goes on in heaven (home) doesn't avail nothing. As you won't experience it. Those who are, will need the information and will act upon it accordingly. Let me give an example.

9/11 some people were told to stay away or had strong feeling to do something else that day. This information came from above.

This is a gift given to man. Now, when there is a battle or what not, only the ones who are will get this information, as they are apart of.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

that is not war either and although a conflict no real battle because they act on Gods authority,and quickly overcome... It would therefore be better deemed to be intercession for the faithful.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qouth The Raven
reply to post by jhill76

Then it is reasonable to ask for proof of this. So,I ask for proof of these updates,from above.

Other than your word,what have you got aside from scripture etc that is concrete proof of heavenly missives?

suuuure, it comes from the special people that God loves more than everyone else and personally speaks to, called prophets. Just ask Warren Jeffs.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Correctly so. But, in mans terms, they use the word battle so some will understand. But, there is indeed real fighting going on.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

Not the prophets sir. You assumed this, but I did not state that. I am not talking about prophets here.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

So it's rather an intuitive process..a thing we respond to,without being fully aware of it until afterward,in retrospect?

This happens to people all the time,of every faith. How can you ascribe it to any one specific entity or deity etc?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

The words of man,any man,are just that..words. Words are not proof.

Proof is something intangible here,taken on faith I think. Not what I was asking you for,however.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join