It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News from heaven....general Michael died.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
News from heaven....general Michael died. I mean...important and bad news....how does this work anyways?

Should there not be an update about the situation in heaven by now, it has been over 2000 years since the last news report.

If I understand corectly there is a war going on for over 2000 years between 2/3 and 1/3 of Gods angels...is the proportion still this way?

How can a war be won without casualties in the armed forces..if angels/demons can't die.

I do not know about you guys but I am very interested about the developments in heaven after 2000 years.

Do not understand me wrong..I belief in God, Christ and the Holy Spirit...and certainly not out to make fun of any of them.

And you know this how?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Skate

That's my question,in far less words.

Still waiting for a real answer..

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Qouth The Raven

That is the greatest question of all. If you knew that answer, you would understand how brilliant the division first was in the beginning.

Yes, you can attribute it to all faiths. Again, re-read what I wrote I said gift to man. There are some who are here, who are.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
When a general goes to war, he usually goes to win. I wouldn't take the field or allow myself to be placed in a position where I could lose a fight, so why would a deity/angel/demon/alien- of higher intelligence than myself do otherwise? (Sun-Tzu 101 - In war, then, let your great object be victory, not lengthy campaigns...) I find it hard to believe that if Lucifer accepted God's word in the bible that he was going to lose no matter what he did or how hard he fought, he wouldn't continue to wage war. Hence, The Morning Star believes he can win the battle.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I must've missed it, funny cause I've been refreshing Heaven's news page nonstop. My F5 Key is worn to wafer thin. Suppose that's what I get for following the mainstream celestial media, they're too busy talking about celebrity gossip, I really don't care what Thomas Aquinas has been saying about Saint Anselm behind is back and who really cares whether Ruth is dating Uriel, it's her afterlife, they're her wings and she earned them.

A war that no one can see or hear the only "evidence" of which is found in ancient mythologies that give poor moral advise. The only conspiracy here is that this religion has somehow managed to stay relevant in a world slowly gaining a better grasp on reality (at least some of us).
edit on 28-8-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by zatara

A war that no one can see or hear the only "evidence" of which is found in ancient mythologies that give poor moral advise. The only conspiracy here is that this religion has somehow managed to stay relevant in a world slowly gaining a better grasp on reality (at least some of us).

Finally,a truth is revealed.

Still waiting on some sort of solid,hold-in-my-hand proof. It'll be awhile.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Your soul will not burn. This has been brought on by the church and not from above. The first death is physical, and the second death is the killing of the soul. The only ones that will burn forever, as stated in revelations is the Beast and the False Prophet.

So it would behoove me to make sure I am neither the Beast nor the False Prophet?
I long for the day I know I am neither.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

What would it gain you to see the battles? This is a serious question? I could understand asking to see God or see angels, but why the war?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Michael was kind of an a-hole anyways, its for the better

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

That is the greatest question of all. If you knew that answer, you would understand how brilliant the division first was in the beginning.

Yes, you can attribute it to all faiths. Again, re-read what I wrote I said gift to man. There are some who are here, who are.

And I asked you to provide proof of your claims. You are simply talking about things that can only be taken on faith. No,thank you.

I have spent so much of my life seeking concrete evidence that any religion has merit and always come up empty handed,and all anyone ever says is what they think,or believe..nothing solid is ever presented,only more of the same odd claims to knowledge about what goes on on a higher plane than ours,here.

Time to move on,again.

edit on 28-8-2011 by Qouth The Raven because: needed it

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

My personal opinion, as these are inter-/hyper-dimensional beings and stand outside of time (at the very least, as we perceive it), then to think of it as war in the common sense - and mistake some of the descriptions from the bible accordingly - is going to lead you down the wrong track.

They haven't been up there fighting for any measurable period of time as we would understand it, regardless of when we try to take stock, since they're effectively outside & beyond the 4th dimension. Maybe I'm wrong, but is just how I've grown to look at it...and I think the mode of their battle would also be outside our usual grasp of such things.

Surprised I've never really stopped to think about it before...thanks for bringing it up. Now I probably won't be able to sleep tonight. I suppose it'll be a good time to also try to comprehend infinity while I'm at it.

edit on 8/28/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by jhill76

What would it gain you to see the battles? This is a serious question? I could understand asking to see God or see angels, but why the war?

Personally, I'd like to see the battles just so I could interview the two generals, find out what the fluff is REALLY about, and then pick up a sword and fight for my own rights

link   

Check U2U

link   
reply to post by jhill76

I am not asking to see a battle,only proof that one takes place.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

And where did you get this news? I have to say with all the evil in the world today, it would seem if a person wanted to MOCK SOMETHING or SOMEONE, they could pick a better and safer subject matter. But then again, it's obvious why it's God that THEY MOCK. Just like it's obvious why THEY MOCK in the first place. They hate what they see when they look in the mirror and it's easier to Slander than to Look inside and get honest with Themselves. Do you know anyone like this?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
News from heaven....general Michael died. I mean...important and bad news....how does this work anyways?

Should there not be an update about the situation in heaven by now, it has been over 2000 years since the last news report.

If I understand corectly there is a war going on for over 2000 years between 2/3 and 1/3 of Gods angels...is the proportion still this way?

How can a war be won without casualties in the armed forces..if angels/demons can't die.

I do not know about you guys but I am very interested about the developments in heaven after 2000 years.

Do not understand me wrong..I belief in God, Christ and the Holy Spirit...and certainly not out to make fun of any of them.

That particular war ended when Satan and his angels were cast down to Earth. God could have easily wiped Satan out of existence at that moment, but that would cause the inhabitants of other planets to worship God out of the wrong kind of fear. They would just be flat-out afraid of Him. Instead, Michael and His angels cast Satan and his angels to Earth.

Michael, by the way, is Jesus. www.remnantofgod.org...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
How can anyone put all their faith in the words of men and/or women,especially when it comes to a possible life eternal?

The people who write these books etc are just people..please,wake up. Can't you see it all for what it truly is?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by zatara

I'm curious why you are asking the members of ATS and not God.

I think he would know a little more about it than we would.

Yeah but I think the OP actually wants answers. If you want answers from God you will have to leave a message and hope he/she gets back to you

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
If any of us want or need answers from a higher power,all we need do is open our minds and hearts to the possibility that the higher power,is us..

We have got to come to a place within ourselves where we can stop hurting each other because our beliefs are different from each other.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

If you're talking about the battle in Revelation ch12, my understanding of the episode is that it's a dramatised version of the doctrine of the Atonement.
Christ died on the cross on Good Friday, was raised from the dead on Easter Day, and those two events between them are the "battle" which threw Satan down from his position of power over the human race.
If we take it that way, then yes, "Michael" did die (otherwise I'm not sure where you're getting the information from), but he was also raised.

I've done a thread about this;
Satan fell from heaven

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join