It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News from heaven....general Michael died.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ellieN

Originally posted by David291
A war?
Surely this almighty powerful God can stop it with one sweep of his hand...he did create everything right?

I totally agree with you! Why would God, the Supreme Being, the All Powerful ..who knows everything from beginning to end...allow a war to exist for thousands of years?? Where is the logic in that and what possible purpose could that battle between Immortals accomplish? The only possible answer would be because GOD allowed it.?!! But still...that would be a no win situation for the Fallen no matter how long they battle. And that makes no sense either. Why fight an opponent that has Infinite Power! A battle of Tic Tac Toe until God finally ends the ....WAR??
Confusing....

It's not confusing when you realize this is all a process/game/whatever to explore all the possibilities of *experiencing* all possibilities without *knowing* that at the end of the day everything and everyone will be ok.

God/Tao/The Universe/Infinity can't "wage war" against anyone but it, because it is all that there is. Just gives the two sides of the same coin different names and go.

Furthermore, above it's a war of thought... not swords and blood and explosives. Similar to how the characters in Call of Duty die, bleed, "react", etc... but the people controlling them are really just fighting with their minds and their hands... the only pain or pleasure being from within.

Namaste!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Or another way to view this "War":

www.starseeds.net...

Namaste Friends!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by David291
reply to post by Annee

I agree with you. It makes a lot more sense to be honest

Thanks.

I think the Terra Papers are probably closer to the real truth then anything else.

I'm not going to say word for word - - but the general concept. There are just too many solar systems that developed way before ours.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

hilarious title/thread

the war was "finished" many moons ago

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

It is a study,a way of life,that I have engaged in for many years. In fact,I spent this day doing just that.

As I have stated before,elsewhere..I am not a religious person,but am deeply spiritual. Each of us have a life path that takes us where we need to go in order to find the answers we seek. It is so easy to block ourselves,get distracted.

I'm grateful I was without cable today..our service provider had "technical issues". It was just what I needed.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Your soul will not burn. This has been brought on by the church and not from above. The first death is physical, and the second death is the killing of the soul. The only ones that will burn forever, as stated in revelations is the Beast and the False Prophet.

No. Hell is real and you will go there if you don't accept Christ.

Why do you think Christians try to reach you people so hard? We don't want you to burn!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion

Originally posted by Qouth The Raven
]Finally,a truth is revealed.

Still waiting on some sort of solid,hold-in-my-hand proof. It'll be awhile.

Yes. The man who waits will wait until he stops waiting.

The things you are asking for are experienced yourself. I don't need to prove it to you, and when it happens to you you won't be able to prove it to others. Then you will get a huge smile on your face when you realize just how funny this who thing has been all along. And then you will smile inwardly, but with compassion, at those you see sitting there with their hands out waiting.

Namaste!
edit on 28-8-2011 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

I am smiling..It feels good.Peaceful. I have pushed so hard for so long that I have finally come to a place where I simply want to 'be'. We spend years of our lives fighting..with each other,against things extrenal to ourselves,even against our own self. It feels like a waste,until I realize that this is what it takes for us to get where we are meant to be. Often,the truth is hiding in plain sight..not hidden at all. We have simply become blind to it.

Namaste',my friend

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Your soul will not burn. This has been brought on by the church and not from above. The first death is physical, and the second death is the killing of the soul. The only ones that will burn forever, as stated in revelations is the Beast and the False Prophet.

No. Hell is real and you will go there if you don't accept Christ.

Why do you think Christians try to reach you people so hard? We don't want you to burn!

How can you speak in such strong absolutes,about something you have no first hand experience with?

You do know that your 'bible' was written by men..

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Angels and demons are probably not beings of light and darkness just advanced versions of humans or the grays hell is a mistranslation it is actually a garbage dump and heaven is a spaceship

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rustami

hilarious title/thread

the war was "finished" many moons ago

Yeah...thanks...I had to lay it out as blunt as possible...for everybody to understand how 'not normal' the situation actually is.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash
reply to post by zatara

General Michael? So who is this guy anyway and what's the big deal with linking his death to religion? I'm 89 years old and never heard of him (or her).

I assume that you know about the Holy Bible and Gods creatures the angels? There are some very powerfull, famous, celeb, vip angels called archangels and Michael is one of them.

He is viewed as the field commander of the Army of God

Here you can read all about this powerful angel.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion
Or another way to view this "War":

www.starseeds.net...

Namaste Friends!

Wonderful!

Lucifer as I understand it is a deviation from the old God,Lugh,Light Bringer.

I'll read and read that again and again. Absolutely wonderful.

Namaste'

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
I don't understand any war of gods heaven for souls etc...If god is all powerful can't he make things anyway he likes? Why would there be a war at all? Can the devil defeat god or his angels or well his will or not?

Has God just set up up as pawns to play with some winning and some losing our eternal souls? Why would a loving god toy with us, his creations in such a way?

Relying on human nature to determine its own eternal life is a bit messed up being that god should already know how many will fail and suffer.

All really does not make sence.

Those are exactly my thoughts....how does it all fit in and what is the purpose/ reason of it all..

Why would the allmighty God not end all the wars and unjustice in heaven and on Earth and 'up-date/ up-grade' the responsible species for the unrest.

The only reason why God will not do so must be because His design of the universe, His intension with it and everything in it would not work otherwise. It is in our design, or nature if you will to be able to lie, cheat, steal, fight and being a simple moron. In most cases it is a conscious decision to become one of the above...the abuse of Gods gift... free will.

How would the world look like if nobody was able to lie and other such less friendly activities? Are persons given these abillities because of the 'grey' area? With gray area I mean being able to lie, cheat..ect because it will be beneficiary for the greater good. The abillity to be flexable so that the 'system' will not break down and able to develop and grow?

Is it really true that humans are the only creatures of God that are abel to lie, steal, cheat.....? It will not surprise me if other animals have 'tricks' to out-smart the competition for food....and maybe even for mating. Maybe we are given the gift of free will so the species have tools to survive. The smarter we became the more sophisticated we used these 'tools' for our personal wishes and needs. For some these needs turned into extremes greed and became willing to kill for it. The abuse of the gift of free will can be the un-doing of the species...us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join