It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This will make you laugh.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
It's not often I applaud the boys in blue for pepper spraying drunkards, but there are always exceptions. Tory councillor Andew Draper, of Waveney Council, Suffolk, thought that there couldn't be any harm in driving home after getting bladdered. Unfortunately for the red-faced Tory scum pisshead, he managed to crash his car into a kerb, bringing the attention of the old bill his way. Not too shy to try and pull rank, he demanded 'Do you know I'm a councillor?' before kicking the copper in the knee and chest. Needless to say, Councillor Draper came off worse from this scuffle. After being pepper sprayed in the face he was arrested and charged with assaulting the police. Later convicted, he received an £800 fine and a 2 year ban; a sentence a wee bit more lenient than the normal treatment metred out to copper-kickers. Funnily enough, drunken-Draper had been pushing for the authorities to get tough on the 'culture of binge drinking' and alcohol related crime.
Its a funny old world

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Haha! It certainly did, great post OP! Irony at its best.

By the way, that's a great quote you have there.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by gazzachel

Man, where are you from? If I got drunk, wrecked a car, and started trying to beat up a cop, I am sure that...if I actually lived through it....I would not see daylight for a LONG time.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

i live in the uk and the laws here are 1 rule for you and another rule for politicians.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I didn't think about that. I am no international lawyer or anything, but, from what I hear that is the case almost everywhere. Makes me wish I would have gone into politics lol. not

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

Well i think the UK are now catching up with how the US police approach its so called criminals. UK police now dont think twice before they taser people.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

You were quite correct. You did make me laugh. A bit ironic, and as comedians often say, truth can be the funniest stuff.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

How about linking to the original article...

SchNews

It´s not like you copy and pasted the original, you even edited the original to make it look like your own. Don´t they have copyright laws for this or something??

Good luck

Peace

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Sounds like America only, celeberties and pro athletes fall in witht he politicians here

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
it's almost a law of nature that if a politician gets behind a certain topic, in his closet are skeletons of the very same topic.

ETA: self-imposed skeletons, in the case of homosexuality. if they weren't abused as children by the church and men of the cloth to hate themselves and everything else that the dogma and sexual repression does to their psyche, they woudln't hate other gay people.
edit on 7-9-2011 by shagreen heart because: (no reason given)

top topics

join