It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you find this funny?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by confreak

thats just bad toilet edicate. but yeah i giggled a bit, if you dont find it funny then your that person in the black trousers lol
edit on 27/8/2011 by DaveNorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by confreak
Why is this funny? Simple, yet complicated, but still funny.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/042e2e6f621e.jpg[/atsimg]

It is funny because it clearly illustrates that some people of our human kind have not yet moved past prejudices, factors of separation, nor insecurities. We are one humanity, why is it gay or weird to urinate next to a person in a public facility? If all of the stalls were filled it would be ok to use that stall... but if they are all empty it's an invasion of privacy? I would reasonably logic that if there were more people, it would be a greater invasion of privacy, not less.
If you want privacy so badly, use the restroom at home.

No disrespect, but we need to move past petty issues of separation and isolation. Now... if they guy started doing something sexually inappropriate, then I would understand there being a problem.

Peace.

P.S.
What's this got to do with metaphysics, philosophy, or any conspiracy?

edit on 8/27/11 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I always make sure I find a stall that's closest to the wall so no one else can be on my opposite side. This reminds me of Harold and Kumar go to Whitecastle, and Kumar is pissing on the bush and some random guy walks up to him and starts peeing on the same bush...Hahahaha

edit on 27-8-2011 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

It's total toilet etiquette!

You're basically aiming to be at least 2 bowls away from anyone, possibly 3. It's the exact same scenario on an a quiet bus; you wouldn't go and sit right next to the only other passenger.

It's funny because I can relate to it in real life. I've had many a conversation on this very subject over he years

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris

thats just bad toilet edicate. but yeah i giggled a bit, if you dont find it funny then your that person in the black trousers lol
edit on 27/8/2011 by DaveNorris because: (no reason given)

Haha, I had the same trouble with 'etiquette', I had to google it

www.urbandictionary.........

This site makes me laugh, they've got a word for everything

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I don't find it funny, and I'll tell you why. Too many empty urinals shown in the first three panels. Renders the 4th panel pointless to me as the punchline was already blown.

Now if it had shown the following four panels:
the first panel with empty urinal, 1st guy peeing, two empty urinals, 2nd guy peeing, and nothing to the right of the 2nd guy.
the 2nd panel showing 3rd guy walking past 2nd guy.
the 3rd panel showing 3rd guy now standing next to 1st guy.
the 4th panel pulling view back to show all the empty urinals to the right of 2nd guy.

That I probably would have found funny.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by erwalker

same thing, pretty much

top topics

<< 1   >>

join