It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming off the bench

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Hi everyone, I've decided it's time for me to step into the game.

I've always sought truth and in doing so, have discovered ATS. I've been a lurker for a couple of months and I realize it's about time to join the discussion. I am here to give and recieve honest, objective answers. Baseless accusations aren't my thing. I'm just glad to be part of a community of people who are willing to put into question the accepted paradigms society has shoved down all of our throats. So allow me to tell you how I got to this point.

Both my family and society attempted to mold me to their liking from a young age: the conservative, conformist, cog in the machine. It was working for a while, but then I woke up. It started with the movie Zeitgeist for me. I had never seen the status quo defied in such a way. I began to seek out the dark secrets of our governments and our world. I've discovered some amazing things down the rabbit hole.

My life has brought about a myriad of amazing phenomena. They made me question reality as a whole. I was introduced to astral projection by a friend. While unable to perform it, the guy who told about it proved it to me. This opened me up to meditation, and I believe I'm starting to open my third eye (I can physically feel it sometimes). Occurances such as these and more have confirmed how much I've been missing.

I contemplated joining ATS to continue my quest for knowledge. The escellation of world events (both natural and manmade) and as well as recent personal incidents have prompted me to join.

Something happened today. At one point in the afternoon, I felt a sharp, burning pain in my wrist. It happened yesterday too, but I dismissed it then. Upon inspection, I noticed a triangle imprinted on my left forearm. Each side was about an inch in length and the shape seemed almost perfectly equillateral. I grabbed my camera to document it.

(The arrows point perpendicular to each edge. Camera quality isn't the best. Maybe all you expert analysts can make it clearer)

I naturally ran to my computer to find what it could be. It wasn't a major scar, it just seems to be etched in faintly. The only result (thanks google) I could find was of people who claim to be abducted by aliens. Not entirely convinced that's the case, I'm still searching for alternate explainations. To any medical experts reading this: any ideas?

Anyway, that's a taste of my story so far. I'm glad to be here among the awakened and I'm looking forward to my time here.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ZOMGBears

Welcome and thanks for the awesome introduction!!!! Patience is like a lotto ticket, you dont win till the numbers are called!! Thx

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Welcome!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
LMAO the posters above aren't focusing on the issue your brought to our attention, so I will.

First off, welcome!

Second off, is it not a bug bite? I have had random stings of pain before on my arm and legs but I could never find out what the source was. They did heal so really it shouldn't be anything to worry about, especially if it doesn't scar you too bad. Maybe someone else can explain it?

This is ATS where many people, "aliens", "werewolves", and other mystical creatures carry forth some great and not so great conversations. Yes, people post claims that they are aliens, werewolves, and other creatures but we all know they're just trolls, glad to see you're not one.

Best wishes to you finding out what happened with your arm!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
No it's not a bug bite, I get enough of those. I'm just confused as to what would etch a triangle on my skin.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
The TriForce is calling.

ITS DANGEROUS TO GO ALONE! TAKE THIS.
(Make sure you have all of your hearts so you can shoot your sword with power!)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

edit on 27-8-2011 by VicDiaz89 because: DP

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
fresh off the bench n swingin for the fences huh?

new topics

top topics

join