It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fresh footage from Pro Gaddafi forces fighting in Tripoli.26 Aug 2011.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Fresh footage from Pro Gaddafi forces fighting in Tripoli.26 Aug 2011.

Here we have fresh footage from the pro gaddafi forces fighting the rebels in Tripoli were the rebels claim to be in full control,no doubt this will be taken down from youtube very soon ,like most of the others that have been taken down.

As you can see in the video ,these are not black african mercs these are young libyans ,and you also see one young man stick his middle finger up while cursing NATO and foreign invaders.

I'm merely trying to show you all the news from both sides instead of the one sided MSM were all spoon fed in the west.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Nice post.

We really can't believe anything we're told by MSM regarding these conflicts. It's all one sided propaganda used to keep the public in the dark and in support of the military action.

I fear this is going to go on long after Gaddafi is removed from power.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hundreds of bodies found at Tripoli hospital by BBC reporter ,but what i find interesting is there are pro Gaddafi flags every were and also noticed Gaddafi wall pictures still up ,which indicates this is still in the hands of the pro Gaddafi forces contrary to the claims that the rebels are in control of 95% of Tripoli.

www.bbc.co.uk...

More than 200 decomposing bodies have been found abandoned at a hospital in a district of the Libyan capital, Tripoli, that has seen fierce fighting.

A BBC correspondent found corpses of men, women and children on beds and in the corridors of Abu Salim's hospital. Doctors and nurses fled after clashes erupted nearby between rebel forces and those loyal to Col Muammar Gaddafi.

Some residents accused the regime of murdering those at the hospital, but it is not yet clear how exactly they died.

The BBC's John Simpson has been to the hospital. His report contains some disturbing images.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It's a lot of gun fire, which would seem to indicate that the rebels did not conquer tripoli, rather the fighting just started there (but the msm decided to at least call for an early victory ha).

But, a lot of those fighters were plain clothed, how can you tell if they are pro Gadafi forces? Just asking.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
nice footage; just watched the whole thing

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

TRIPOLI—Tripoli began to look like a solidly rebel-held city on Friday, the calmest day in the capital since Moammar Gadhafi’s opponents swept in nearly a week ago. Some even celebrated in the streets, marching and chanting, “Hold your head high! You are a free Libyan.” There were still occasional gunbattles, but nothing like the bloody firefight Thursday in which rebels drove loyalists from a neighborhood close to Gadhafi’s captured compound.

Tripoli calmer as Gadhafi's men pushed out

According to this article most loyalists have been pushed out of the city and are on the outskirts of Tripoli though there is still some low level resistance within the capital.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Well i got the video link from a pro Gaddafi website ,and the man in the vid curse's NATO and the foreign invaders ,and none of these fighters are in or using rebels colors ,all i can do is pass on what i find for you to make up your own mind on what you see.

And as you rightly said this shows Tripoli has far from fallen like we are led to believe by MSM.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Here we have fresh footage from the pro gaddafi forces fighting the rebels in Tripoli were the rebels claim to be in full control,no doubt this will be taken down from youtube very soon ,like most of the others that have been taken down.

wow thats just censorship so tell me why isnt youtube taking down the pro rebel videos? or the pro rebel troll users with the kingdom of libya flags?

Whats up with youtube whats there agenda?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeissacred

TRIPOLI—Tripoli began to look like a solidly rebel-held city on Friday, the calmest day in the capital since Moammar Gadhafi’s opponents swept in nearly a week ago. Some even celebrated in the streets, marching and chanting, “Hold your head high! You are a free Libyan.”

what nonsense of an article

Some even celebrated in the streets, marching and chanting, “Hold your head high! You are a free Libyan.”

Some? Ya not libyans for sure Rebels who just took over

the calmest day in the capital

calmest day? that must be because everyone in the capital have fled, and now the rebels are taking over, that is one fine example of propaganda.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Have they started calling the Pro Gaddafi fighters "terrorists" yet.

Presumably the "Rebels" now become government troops and anyone that attacks them will be terrorists.

new topics

top topics

join