It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK's #1 medium predicts major california quake for 8/26/11 at 22:02 GMT

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
im wondering what her means of predicting are rather than just guessing things or assuming this will happen? maybe intuition? curious as to find out what made her have this failure of a 'prediction?'

maybe she was on shrooms or something or drunk off the uk's finest stout??

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section69
I think it's actually a really bad thing that the West Coast has experienced pretty much no earthquakes of significance in recent years, it indicates to me (and the research corroborates this) that the plates in the area are locked and when they finally do go, it will be like a 9.0 for 5 minutes strait.

There are so many predictions for this because it could go off at any time really. I just hope we are cohesive enough to rebuild once it happens. Humans, work together! ^_^

That's my biggest fear... an earthquake that lasts that long. It's bad enough when it starts shaking but to actually feel something of that magnitude at the much time is enough to bring safe structures down. I work in a basement and believe me, im heading to the nearest safe exit and open area near my building. There is no way im staying inside an old building if its starts shaking that bad. There's tunnels in my work building and someone suggested we go deeper in the tunnels. Personally i think thats a really bad idea. How the heck are you to get out if something collapses ?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE
im wondering what her means of predicting are rather than just guessing things or assuming this will happen? maybe intuition? curious as to find out what made her have this failure of a 'prediction?'

I'll be sure to drink some of that in my visit to the UK real soon ! Fellow ATS'ers welcome to join me

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

Originally posted by Section69
I think it's actually a really bad thing that the West Coast has experienced pretty much no earthquakes of significance in recent years, it indicates to me (and the research corroborates this) that the plates in the area are locked and when they finally do go, it will be like a 9.0 for 5 minutes strait.

There are so many predictions for this because it could go off at any time really. I just hope we are cohesive enough to rebuild once it happens. Humans, work together! ^_^

That's my biggest fear... an earthquake that lasts that long. It's bad enough when it starts shaking but to actually feel something of that magnitude at the much time is enough to bring safe structures down. I work in a basement and believe me, im heading to the nearest safe exit and open area near my building. There is no way im staying inside an old building if its starts shaking that bad. There's tunnels in my work building and someone suggested we go deeper in the tunnels. Personally i think thats a really bad idea. How the heck are you to get out if something collapses ?

Tell me about it! Especially since the jackwagons running our state keep laying off all the Firemen/Women. That's why my family and I put our own plan together. No way would I sit around and wait on someone to come for us. But if you're trapped, that would just be awful. Hopefully, ordinary folks would come along and attempt to rescue anyone trapped. This would definitely be a problem as you said, we really don't need nor can we afford. I'm sure mother nature could care less about our finances though

I hope you don't work in one of the old downtown buildings like the Hall of Archives that's almost entirely under Hill Street. I was just there 2 weeks ago and that place scares the hell out of me. I felt like I was in a morgue or something. That whole area is kind of freaky really.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Celestica
I predict a 5.0+ in China or South Pacific today

Predicting earthquakes IS possible!

See?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
And he'll be wrong. Mediums are crackpots.

Have you ever seen a list of predictions from these bozos' a year later and seen that 100% was wrong.

They don' give specifics to be judged by - at least this guy did! Which proves beyond doubt he is a crackpot.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Never trust a medium. They are all under occult influence and these predictions could always be a distraction to further there agenda, wasting peoples time that could be better used for good.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Today is the 27th of August. I am in California, and I felt nothing so I guess the prediction was a bit off. One of the best local predictors of quake activity is Jim Berkland at www.sysygyjob.com... ... He has a great track record as well as academic degrees to back his field of science. He actually got fired from a job because of his newspaper articles which predicted quakes in the Bay Area. The real estate people got really upset, but the fact is he predicted the Northridge quake and the Bay Area quake and was right on the money.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
EPIC FAIL!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

Just came across this story. www.msnbc.msn.com...

I don't believe in predictions but found it interesting.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
That is one ugly website the OP linked to ...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Lmao... There's a reason why these so called 'mediums' need to spread their 'predictions' for a living... lololol

God. One would think that after 6000+ years of getting it wrong, people would stop believing this bs...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
which u.k. medium predicted this? derek acorah?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
There was an earthquake off the cost earlier today.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mexicanatheist

2 days late, small as oppose to major, this cannot be the one the medium was predicting.
also which coast? which country?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
what was the medium response?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE

I'll be sure to drink some of that in my visit to the UK real soon ! Fellow ATS'ers welcome to join me

cobra will be more than glad to take you up on that offer!!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mexicanatheist
There was an earthquake off the cost earlier today.

WOW. An earthquake... Who could imagine that?

Plz... Do you know there are dozens of earthquakes every single day somewhere in the world?

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

Psychic Fail!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Strange it's 9/1/11 and we have just had a 4.1 quake in Los Angeles almost
right just a few days off??

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join