It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK's #1 medium predicts major california quake for 8/26/11 at 22:02 GMT

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

Epic FAIL. I live in California and it cracks me up every time some stupid "expert" or "Psychic" predicts and earthquake and nothing happens. They're really not that bad, kind of like the earth farting and alittle rumbling being done. I'd take an earthquake over a tornado, hurricane, or blizzard any day.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Wha happen!, exactly. Like I said in a thread months ago, ' enough with all this prediction crap"'
hey I predict that 100 people are going to die today, some by fire, some by violence, and some of natural causes.
so what are you going to do about it? nothing! because there is nothing you can do. of cource Im going to be right, but who cares?
This will happen every day for the rest of time, just like there is going to be an earth quake some where every day till the end of time.
All these predictors of doom and gloom never get it right, and I say if you predict something that scares people and makes them change their lives and you get it wrong, we all get to kick your ass!
and to those who star and flag this crap, "do you personaly know this person?" "is she a friend of yours?", so why are you spreading this crap? your just as bad, I bet you get your family all ready and scared, kids all packing go bags, thats some way to live and be a kid?!
so stop it !
they never come true
and Im tired of ATS being filled up with crap, that is a waste of space where something real could of been!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
There is a difference from seeing the future and knowing the future. Those that can only see the future can predict nothing. Those that can know future will chose not to see it.

If you can really see throgh time and know the future, then you can also know all of the past.

Why do they not predict our past as well? Much more telling.

A Bad seer is a bad seere.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Their credibility is MUD! Every psychic, Medium Clairvoyant, Is a Scam! Epic fail. It's like believing in god, jesus and Santa clause.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Ha ha ha!!! When the California quake will strike, he will then post on his site and say.... SEE, guys, I had seen it, I predicted it..... I was off by only about 2/5/10 years and so many hours, but I DID predict it....!!

With a different prediction for every day of the year - someone is bound to get it right at some point!!!

You must admit, however, that these people, making these absurd claims really do have guts!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Well. Here I sit on the Andreas Fault ... waiting.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Are there any genuine psychics on this world?

Maybe...although probably not with the ability to see events that have not yet happened.

This 'No. 1 medium' can't even accurately predict an earthquake on a continent which is laughable...make a 2000 year old 'prophesy' of future events look utterly ridiculous.

When are the 'end times' again?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Whoopsie. Another psychic FAIL.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I guess this means she's now UK's #2 medium?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeekerMike

I guess we can't expect too much from anyone who's business card says, "medium".

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeekerMike
I guess this means she's now UK's #2 medium?

lol hahahahah

Epic Fail on the prediction !!! Now shes gonna say " I meant 2012..."

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Looks like UK's #1 medium is an idiot, who likes to scare people half way around the world. Thank you.

These are the worst kind of threads on ATS. The "prediction" threads, which scare/worry people, get tons of attention, and end up being as far from the truth as one can get.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Been at work all day and fell asleep on my sofa before 2200 last night. Can anyone confirm that Cali is still there?

Of course it f***ing well is. Why? Because psychics don't exist any more than the damn tooth fairy does.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Sorry to bum you all out...but we're doing just fine here in California and the rest of the state, no major earthquakes. I say major EQ's because we have them all day everyday. That's not news to us.

It's hotter than hell though. Maybe this psychic should have predicted 8/25-8/27excessively high temperatures in So. Cal.

Did I mention it's hotter than hell?

Edit:
I wish people would stop freakin' wishing/predicting doom on us out here. It's soooooooooooo annoying

edit on 8/27/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Sorry to bum you all out...but we're doing just fine here in California and the rest of the state, no earthquakes. Hotter than hell though. Maybe this psychic should have said 8/25-8/27excessively high temperatures in So. Cal.

Tell me about it !! I hate this darn weather. We technically haven't had a "hot" day like this in months. (reporting from Los Angeles) AND yes our city is still intact ! I hope for now..

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I think it's actually a really bad thing that the West Coast has experienced pretty much no earthquakes of significance in recent years, it indicates to me (and the research corroborates this) that the plates in the area are locked and when they finally do go, it will be like a 9.0 for 5 minutes strait.

There are so many predictions for this because it could go off at any time really. I just hope we are cohesive enough to rebuild once it happens. Humans, work together! ^_^

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

Sorry to bum you all out...but we're doing just fine here in California and the rest of the state, no earthquakes. Hotter than hell though. Maybe this psychic should have said 8/25-8/27excessively high temperatures in So. Cal.

Tell me about it !! I hate this darn weather. We technically haven't had a "hot" day like this in months. (reporting from Los Angeles) AND yes our city is still intact ! I hope for now..

This week as been like living out a bad movie in the middle of Death Valley. I live in Pasadena, and it's just awful right now. Have you ever heard someone say "it's too dam hot to go swimming"? We'll I keep staring out my window looking at my pool and I'm thinking no way, I'm staying inside...don't wanna burn. I'll be toast in like 5 minutes if I get in water right now...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

This week as been like living out a bad movie in the middle of Death Valley. I live in Pasadena, and it's just awful right now. Have you ever heard someone say "it's too dam hot to go swimming"? We'll I keep staring out my window looking at my pool and I'm thinking no way, I'm staying inside...don't wanna burn. I'll be toast in like 5 minutes if I get in water right now...

It'll probably be more like a hot tub if you jump in that pool. I was planning to head the Glendale Galleria but i can't stand large crowds so im staying at home. Here's hoping there is no correlation between sudden hot weather and earthquakes. That's the least thing so. cal needs right now an earthquake that knocks out electricity.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Section69

I must admit I do agree with you. I'm about as ready for one as I can be. I have an evacuation route on foot through the foothills up to Mt. Wilson, if it's still there when the big one hits. I just hope the masses are prepared. But you know how a lot of us are out here...attitudes are kind of like "whatever, I got a first aid kit in my car though". Unfortunately, a first aid kit won't cut it if something over a 6.4 hits

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

You must be around here in the S.G.V.' somewhere. I know you're suffering like the rest of us. We're trapped in a bowl and it sucks. The Galleria is probably crowded anyway. I dislike crowds too, especially the weekend mall crowds

Good luck to ya though, this heat is supposed to stick around until next Friday. Also, I wish those back east the best and be careful.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join