It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK's #1 medium predicts major california quake for 8/26/11 at 22:02 GMT

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
FAIL

nuff said

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by summer5

Actually no, not enough said.

Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

If you look earlier on in this thread, one page back even, you'd see the fail comment has already been made, so at this point your comment is just an echo of what's already been said.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
well the time is now 2204 and havent felt a thing, bet dude feals like a jackass bout now haha might as well move this post over to the HOAX sextion cus this medium appears to be talking out his butt!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Well i guess nothing did happen after all but this sort of thing really ticks me off. Now I'm not the kind that will believe just any old nut, but when they make a prediction of a possible earthquake that might strike California(I'm in L.A. btw, which is twice as bad for me) one still can't help but get a sense of uneasiness or a feeling of what-if and just in case. I'm glad nothing happened, but these false scares do ruin my day.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hillbilly123069
Yes, that's today. I been researching this person. At least 1 site claims he's the top UK swammy. Didn't want to chance missing out on being right just in case. We won't have to wait long to learn their credibility.
twitter.com...#!/rammerdan
www.sensitives.co.uk...
edit on 26-8-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: Incorrect date

While this has little to do with the topic,
you can't claim to be right without having a stand.
You posted a link, and don't know if its real or not... cool,
maybe the medium is right, maybe not, thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Posting from SAN FRANCISCO,
-Odessy

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
reply to post by summer5

If you look earlier on in this thread, one page back even, you'd see the fail comment has already been made, so at this point your comment is just an echo of what's already been said.

Well aren't you just a barrel of sunshine.

Do you work for these boards?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

reply to post by summer5

Lol, Another wana-be ATS MOD...let them do their job mate, or nobody will take you seriously.

On the topic at hand, ill be honest and admit I skipped a page of this thread...but does anyone have a track record of the medium?
Bearing in mind that this is just a drop in the ocean compared to how many have actually predicted EQ's (not only mediums, but well respected geologists) in the Californian area, there may be a little more to this that somebody is over seeing.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
So no large destructive earthquake, yet unfortunately he did not mention a magnitude or level of destruction. Just a location and type of event. Considering it's California, he is right.

Also, just recently:

Magnitude 4.6
Date-Time

Saturday, August 27, 2011 at 07:18:21 UTC
Saturday, August 27, 2011 at 12:18:21 AM at epicenter

Location 36.584°N, 121.181°W
Depth 7.6 km (4.7 miles)
Region CENTRAL CALIFORNIA

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
lol at the idiot who thinks earthquakes can be predicted. Also, lol at the idiot who tried predicting the rapture. and in a year some of us get to lol at the people who believed in the 2012 doomsday xD what fun!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

reply to post by summer5

You forgot one message.
~ please stay on Topic.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Actually Semoro is right. I live in Central California, Santa Cruz county and at 12:18am i was laying in bed with my wife and we both felt a small earthquake it last about two seconds it was very small but it still made me get up right away and put on my shoes because i thought the big one was coming. Just letting everyone know that there indeed was a small quake, i don't if a big one is going to happen later on today but we will find out.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Cablb48

I live in Cali too, down here in the Southern San Joaquin...obviously didn't feel it, but it's always good to be prepared. We had a couple of 5's a few years ago, and it's just a reminder that you never know if it is the Big One...at least we don't have tornadoes and hurricanes every year...Good to be on guard though.

Love Santa Cruz, by the way...I kinda miss the Ocean these days, gotta make a trip soon!

Peace and stay safe!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Do predictions and prophecies threads not get moved to the Hoax bin when they fail to come true?
Just had to ask after seeing another thread end up there. I don't think this one panned out as expected.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Personally I think all predictions should START in the Hoax / Guess bin and then get moved to a "It came true" sub forum if needed.

I see little if any predictions that have come true exactly as stated, as in there will be an earthquake in Southern England in the morning time, most say there will an event sometime in 2011 that will be big...

I also see people allowing time scales to alter to fit the prediction, sorry but if it says the 26th then it happens on the 26th in the local time of the predicted area, anything else is a cheat.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Why aren't you showing any geographic scales? You need to monitor every man made EQ monitor to make a prediction of the next EQ...

Are you on the ring of fire?

Do you understand that a EQ in one local region can cause a EQ 1000's of miles away?. It's calledEarth Displacement Theory. If a EQ happens in one place it HAS TO displace in another. Common Fact and knowledge. Prove me wrong.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Why aren't you showing any geographic scales? You need to monitor every man made EQ monitor to make a prediction of the next EQ...

Are you on the ring of fire?

Do you understand that a EQ in one local region can cause a EQ 1000's of miles away?. It's calledEarth Displacement Theory. If a EQ happens in one place it HAS TO displace in another. Common Fact and knowledge. Prove me wrong.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Oops sorry. Did you discover that the CA tectonic plate is always moving? It moves faster then my finger nails grow. On a Earthly scale, that is DAMN FAST.
edit on 27-8-2011 by SelfSustainedLoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Oh yeah. 8/27/11

No report's of a EQ in CA. Lock THREAD PLZ.

How unlucky are you OP? The 3rd most active region for earthquakes has gone silent..

I already called you a whambulence.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Oh yeah. 8/27/11

No report's of a EQ in CA. Lock THREAD PLZ.

How unlucky are you OP? The 3rd most active region for earthquakes has gone silent..

I already called you a whambulence.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
we shall see.....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join