It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A word from the president: "I'm a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country..."

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
When I read the thread title I was thinking about Bush Jr. Somewhere I read he was about to have an indepth interview talking about his "reign" over the country......

At the same time I was thinking....no way, he (Bush), will not have any sense of regret...he couldn't care less about how much problems the USA got into during his administration.It was all plan for creating a NWO...but that he will not confess.......ever.

Anywho...yeah...I am aware of these words of Wilson and there are some other former potus that have similar words....
edit on 26/8/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

A discussion about this quote on wikiquotes lead me to a copy of the 1913 book by Wilson entitled "The New Freedom" which is probably a better source for what Wilson was really willing to say in public about the whole situation. I found a free copy of it at Project Gutenberg.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox
reply to post by CLPrime

A discussion about this quote on wikiquotes lead me to a copy of the 1913 book by Wilson entitled "The New Freedom" which is probably a better source for what Wilson was really willing to say in public about the whole situation. I found a free copy of it at Project Gutenberg.

And what's the verdict? If this quote is indeed a fabrication, we have in front of us another instance of peter joseph not giving us the proper skinny in the zeitgeist series. Proof that either he didn't do his research properly or that he is proliferating fallacy intentionally!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Iam2011

As previously stated, it appears parts of this quote were made up. But however that may be, here is a quote from the first section of his book. The book is a collection of his speeches. I have not had time to read it all yet.

Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.

Kind of powerful, eh? This guy wasn't stupid.

As for Zeitgeist, I have some big problems with it that I have written about elsewhere. I definitely think it was a piece of PR much more than an expose or a serious attempt to free us.
edit on 26/8/2011 by l_e_cox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by neo96

What is even worse is in one hundred year there have been only SIX MEN who have tried to do anything about the Federal Reserve.

Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh - The plates of his books were destroyed by Federal agents and his grandbaby kidnapped and killed. (His son tried to run for President despite being warned off)

Congressman Louis T. McFadden - he was shot at twice and then poisoned.

Justice Martin Mahoney - he died less than six months after defying the Morgan Bankers in a "mysterious accident" that appeared to involve poisoning.

Congressman Wright Patman - He got with the program and supported FDR's New Deal and escaped "Punishment" (FDR was controlled by the International bankers. - Franklin Delano ROOSEVELT My Exploited Father-in-Law )

Congressman Henry Gonzalez _ He also climbed on the "Progressive bandwagon" and escaped retaliation.
edit on 25-8-2011 by crimvelvet because: fumble fingers

aren´t you forgetting one?

JFK perhaps?

executive order 11110

linkydink

ETA:

2 posters beat me to the punch in page 1.
i just instinctly replied when i saw your comment

apologies.

OP SnF
edit on 26-8-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

Oh my god...............that is all I have to say. That is unnerving, the fact that he admitted it. Yet Obama says not a word. Just silence, pure silence.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

Zeitgeist is a bit of both actually. It's the activist arm of the Venus Project.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Woodrow 'the treasonous' Wilson should be hung.

read 'the Creature of Jekyll Island' G. Edward Griffin.

call your CONgress and tell them to enforce executive order 11110 - JFK's answer to the gold collar criminals that own the UNfederal B.S. bank of the U.S.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
It's tragically obvious in hindsight, now we have to stop it as we can see the whites of their eyes, right, now.

At least he admitted it. They all lie now. And lie and lie.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

You have to know who Woodrow Wilson was.
The guy was not a good dude. Was not a good president.
Think of President Obama as little Woodrow.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

The same Woodrow Wilson who rounded up journalists who were against his adminsitration? I doubt he ever had remourse for what he did. He is the father of progressivism in this country and one of the top reasons we are in the mess we're in. I wonder what this country would have been like without the income tax or the fed being created on his watch.

To Woodrow Wilson, I say "suck it".

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Hmm I think project paperclip was the first thing to bring fascism to the US !
all of those nazis who were given US identities and their nazi war crimes forgotten
so long as it was a benefit to the US war machine !

I get what you mean though , as soon as corpratism took over the us the fascists ran amock !

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reference or it didn't happen

en.wikiquote.org...:Woodrow_Wilson

come on team is this another snippet like the JFK speech ? I know the words are cozy and comfy for conspiracy theorists but we need to stay on the facts and not put words into peoples mouths they didn't say and remember them in history for it ...

we here at ATS are supposed to DENY IGNORANCE not ENCOURAGE it

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
he was potus he had every chance to not do it and he did anyway.

i have no sympthay for the man he knew!

with regards to the federal reserve act and the 63rd congress he was in the party who control both the house and senate and the potus.

there were any number of chances and ways to kill the federal reserve act and they didnt.

he can blame himself all he wants and thats great but the blame for it all goes to the majority in the house senate and potus.

Sounds like Obamacare. Lol...

I wonder how long it will take Obama to say something like this?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Yea Side by side with the JFK speech that got him killed. The higher levels of government that the president has no control over.

For a money when I was reading I thought it was Obama and kinda felt bad if he was saying that but it's not. But probably is unhappy the same way.

Hasn't anyone heard, as we draw closer to 2012 we will see great changes. What was called the end of the world, was actually the end of tyranny and corruption.

All in due time.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

thats proven cut and paste please dont be sheeple investigate

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by theshepherd2

I wish we knew the identities of the few dominant men he was talking about in his speech.
edit on 25-8-2011 by theshepherd2 because: (no reason given)

Are you serious??????? Just lok up "WHO owns the federal reserve"...!!!! Google it. I was going to put something derogatory but felt it didn't need to be said. Wish more people had the wherewithall and the fortitude to do some damn research.

Also see Barefootsworld.net....so much information there and all derived from reliable sources like the Library of Congress itself!!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

The sentiment of the quote is fair game for debate.

BUT this quote is a fabrication that has been often repeated in certain idealogical circles without a legitimate source..

The first two sentences appear to be complete fabrications. The rest of it is actually two separate quotes that are slightly altered and taken out of context. He is actually referring to monopolies. Source: The New Freedom

see here: "http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Talk:Woodrow_Wilson"

I have also researched it myself and the most common retort to those who question the legitmacy of the quote goes along the lines of "It doesn't matter if the quote is true - the Fed Reserve is a corrupt institution etc."

A credible debate can be had for that opinion without fabricating quotes. Perhaps even a more credible debate when dishonesty is not employed?

Again...the sentiment of the quote is worthy of debate.

The quote itself is a fabrication.

We teach our children to tell the truth for a reason.
edit on 26-8-2011 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2011 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by itbenickp

Awesome, I've always loved, and hated that speech. Already uploaded it to my fb. Hope ya don't mind.
2nd

Great, now you can go back to your FB page and let everyone know it is a FAKE!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
"I am from the pleadian star system, We have come to share technology and advanced spiritual concepts with the human race" -Jimmy Carter during his first address to the nation

Ya...so..moving on then.
Its interesting though how the internet is both the place for false statements, and the place to find out that its a false statement. It starts training you to believe in nothing until its confirmed.

So, clearly the ops statement is not Wilson's. The question is, why is it attached to him, who decided it is a good idea to take that statement and attach it to that man and his actions regarding the fed reserve? Clearly its to confuse people to rally against the fed reserve...who gains by the unwashed masses rallying against it though?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join