It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoking Gun Proof That Alex Jones is a CIA Disinfo Agent

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
The CIA is not as big of a boogieman as people suspect, however, I reckon they gladly let the rumors spread about them being the largest organization on earth quite happily. Part of the CIA agenda is of course getting rumors spread to make them a much bigger organization than they truely are only to get people paranoid by rumors and innuendos.I think the actual CIA isn't people like Alex Jones, but people like the OPs (no offence) putting seeds out there that everyone is CIA and stoking the fire of rumors and paranoia a bit more.

Do you base that on knowledge or speculation?

They're all over the world--have been for years--planning & fomenting. Ya have to be fairly large and in charge to do that. Don't take my word for it as It's rather well-documented.

I think the actual CIA isn't people like Alex Jones, but people like the OPs (no offence) putting seeds out there that everyone is CIA and stoking the fire of rumors and paranoia a bit more.

And I'm bettin' that they come in all shapes and sizes. Again: History bears that out.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

A person can only do what he does if it comes from the heart.

That statement, while refreshingly optomistic, is Wrong!! He may have started that way,

People like AJ also do things that come from greed, egotistical views, or just the desire to be famous. Then some people do things that come from hate, evilness, perversion etc...

But as for AJ... He is not CIA, maybe he's disinfo, but he most definitely has his own agenda and its probably nothing than money and media attention.
edit on 25-8-2011 by MRSeuphoric1 because: clarification

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Not to mention the fact that this video has been posted and discussed at least once before on ATS.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I base it on logistics
The CIA is no doubt a big organization worldwide, however, simply put, it cannot be as big as people make it out to be due to resources..funding.
So, the kitten roars like a lion to compensate...do you honestly think there is a CIA agent in every bar, brothel, coffee shop, terror cell, politiical office, police station, house, etc etc etc worldwide? Such a organization would require the focused efforts of the world population to support. And the money being spent does not reflect that at all..our budget would be in the order of multi-trillions over what it is today to monitor even half the planet..so, they go where they find the biggest threat and just let the rumors cover the rest.

Consider how many disasters came to be...9/11, underwear and other types of bombers, the overthrow of egypt goes against our interests, etc...yet we still think they are this giant organization capable of doing anything anywhere at any time...the facts point elsewhere.

I know they exist and have strong talons in some parts of the world, but just saying they cannot be as big and powerful as the collective conspiracy theorists make them out to be...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
can you be a bit more specific. Is the entire 11 minutes of this video the crucial evidence or can I fast forward to some part of the video?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Yeah, I get where you are coming from (starred.) However, mentioning 9/11 around here in that context might have been an unfortunate choice and I know you know what I mean!

edit on 25-8-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Call Mr. Jones anything you'd like, but when was the last time you put forth some effort towards the cause for Liberty and standing up for the constitution rather than just typing/talking about it? I can honestly say, without a doubt, that he does awaken ALOT of people to the cause for liberty for the republic. Many people would have no idea what the federal reserve even was without having listened to Mr. Jones. The man does expose many different issues that many people would never be aware of or concerned with.

Some people take what he says as the gospel.

That is a bad approach to take with any public or political figure.

Much of what he says is genuine and can be researched back to official government documents, so you know it's not B.S. BUT I'd be flat out lying if I were to say he doesn't sensationalize the headlines and or actual news story itself. As always, research the info for yourself, and don't trust others to tell you the truth. Make your own judgements and conclusions. Believe nothing you hear and half of what you see.

edit on 25-8-2011 by Nucleardoom because: post repair

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
first of all Alex did a good job in his beginning...watch his old videos...like

or

a long time ago... 1998...

but as time (and 9-11) passed he had to sign the deal...otherwise he would never ever be allowed to speak to MILLIONS of people on a satellite station...

and after that he started to sell crap doomsday-stuff, biased dvds and a fearmongering radio/tv show with a lot of disinformation (disinformation means also truth)

everyone whos buying everything he says is not better than any church-lover who needs his weekly speech at the church...

everyone who is listening to him (and a good amount of time not listening) can get some really good information because he knows people/people use his plattform...

thats it...LEFT/RIGHT BLACK/WHITE JONES/ANTI-JONES...thats the rotten core what hold this world in chaos...

edit on 25-8-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Hi nerbot!
Yes, i was the one who posted the original thread, but it was removed and i was warned, due to being a "one liner".
The video is by a good friend of mine, captainthedog.
Btw ner, thanks for re-posting this with a good description to keep it posted, i've always known AJ, was a dis info gent, and hes not even a human being at all, but a reptilian.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I might just be paranoid but it always made me very suspicious that he was allowed into Bohemian Grove in the first place. You really think the security would be so bad at a place where the most powerful leaders in the world meet up. Also if you notice in Dark Secrets inside Bohemian Grove he stresses the wrong word, he stresses 'MOCK human sacrifices' instead of 'mock HUMAN sacrifices.'

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
So I don't see the big deal here. Maybe 50-75 people at that 2nd Amendment rally? That's hardly an event it's more like an outdoor picnic with signs. Tearing down Alex Jones is possibly the worst option available.

If you want to waste your effort tearing down Alex Jones then go ahead. But maybe you want to actually go after some of those who actually DESERVE to be TORN DOWN... like

1. the elite establishment dictators who brain wash your children with materialism after systematically dumbing them down
2. the disgusting ,filthy wall street greed masters who truly deserve your fiercest wrath...

or just maybe

look at yourself in the mirror for a minute or two and really ask yourself "who is my ultimate adversary?" Well, your ultimate adversary is yourself. Duh. You are the change you seek. Live your life like that. Don't tear down the wrong pillar or the whole house might come falling down on YOU.
edit on 8/28/2011 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hello all, new ATS member here, had to comment on this thread.
It seems like alot of people on here are split down the middle, on the current status of AJ. There aren't too many sites de-bunking AJ, most everyone praises him for this or that. I did happen to come across a rather lengthy site which links most of his guests and affiliates to different organizations (knights of malta & Zionists).

www.spirituallysmart.com...

When you listen to his show, its obvious that hes very dramatic about the subjects. Unlike David icke, who seems to elaborate more on the "big picture". Tuning into Infowars radio everyday, seems like im just spinning my wheels, and never really getting anywhere. If alex is just a regular guy who loves his country, it sure seems like he loves to cash in, and makes fun of the callers way too much. I've heard numerous callers being interrupted and not taken seriously. When a major topic is brought up, AJ will crack jokes and play it down. I agree with the concept of "History may repeat itself", but as time goes on, I am starting to take in Different opinions and form my own conclusions. AJ is certainly promoting Fear, and Ive since stopped listening to the show. Its been said that the best way to bring down an empire, is to get people angry, so they fight Eachother. Surely AJ is helping this agenda in some way shape or form. Please someone start a new thread on Zionism and the Vatican Id really like to Delve into this subject.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Alex Jones on a daily basis does more for the liberty/freedom/constitution movement than 95% of us on this board...to hear people diss him is pathetic

he has built a business out of it...that should be congratulated

at the very worst he was helped out by some secret society, etc to become a mouthpiece for these views

i say in the end..is that a bad thing?

its akin to criticizing ron paul for trying to raise money to become president

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Did you check out the link? If AJ is supposedly the Top dog, representing the movement (according to previous posts, other people are concerned that he will put everyone in a bad spotlight)

You have to also look at Jesse Ventura, Why was he given a spot on Tru-TV to promote alot of these ideas.
Do the elite realize that there is a shift in the mind-set of people? If it was so secret, they would never let any of this information get out.

I bet when alex tells you to Google search something, over and over again, you let google record your IP address for that search. He is most likely pulling log files for these searches, pinpointing the ones who "Dissent". If the government wants to get a list of Patriots, well i guess all they would have to do is hack the Infowars server, Track all the IP's to Address locations on map
He's a sellout.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate64

You may be right because when you google all the stuff he tells you that is "main line history" or "admitted" it just links back to info wars which usually links to the daily mail

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join