It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoking Gun Proof That Alex Jones is a CIA Disinfo Agent

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Yet again, a proof thread that never was..

All it shows is that Alex Jones is a piece of crap.. He decided to use someone elses event and make it look like his own... trying to inflate his ego.

All he really cares about is his celebrity, truth is something that won't get in his way... cia dis-info agent? please..

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by donkeystyle
Will someone explain this video? I saw a rally in favour of the second amendment ( i'm not american, is that the one advocating the right to gun ownership? ) . During the rally , Alex Jones walked in and started arguing with all of the peaceful protesters ( who were apparently protesting in favour of their gun rights ).

I always thought Alex Jones was in favour of gun rights and the second amendment?

This leads to confusion.

Sure

Alex seen a crowd of people gathering and some cameras, so grabbed the bullhorn and decided it was a good time to do some personal advertising by taking over the meeting and becoming the little princess starlet he is by disruption and getting cameras on him.

Just because you preach the same thing doesn't mean there isn't competition to become the spokesmen

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

And if this gets deleted again like the previous thread I'll just keep posting it until it sinks in or I get banned.

Seriously?

I mean really -- how childish. Why not run around stomping your feet also?

(some people
)
edit on 25-8-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

OMG this is classic! There are many people here with this mentality, it is just funny to see it addressed.

On topic, I also do not think that Alex Jones is a CIA spook or operative in any way shape or form. I like to listen to some of his rants, but Alex Jones is missing one key ingredient to being involved in the CIA, INTELLIGENCE, you see it's called the Central Intelligence Agency for a reason.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Title should be changed for accuracy... to something like "SMOKING GUN PROOF THAT ALEX JONES IS A DOUCHE"

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by donkeystyle

Your right, but he is also in favor of marketing is uber-site,television show, personalized hats, t-shirts, books, DVDs, bumper stickers, and posters.

Guns, God, Guts , and GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Smoking Gun Proof that Alex Jones is probably smoking something besides a gun would also be a better title.
edit on 25-8-2011 by SaturnFX because:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
AJ missed his calling, he should have been a manager for the WWF and screamed in front of the camera that way.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I was on the fence about Alex Jones. Thanks for this post/video. It really shows his true colors. How is screaming "infowars.com" helping his cause?? It's all about the money and publicity for him. And who knows, he may actually be a disinfo agent... I'm more inclined to believe it's about the money and nothing more to him. What a freakin jerk!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Whoa whoa..

Wait a second..

You mean there are people out there who are unconvinced of this?

Common sense should tell you he is an imbecile.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Title should be changed for accuracy... to something like "SMOKING GUN PROOF THAT ALEX JONES IS A DOUCHE"

EXACTLY, as evidenced in this video:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

My response was not so "knee jerked" as you think so please don't make assumptions and please afford me a little more credit and respect.

I considered many possibilities for the threads deletion but the one you speak of is rather unproductive don't you think.

If the original OP had been given the chance to edit his thread then it wouldn't have needed deletion would it?

In fact, just 10 minutes ago I posted a response to someone who did something very similar. A thread with a link to a report/story and not much else.

I could have alerted it and the thread would have dissappeared but instead I posted a reply asking for an opinion from the OP. It seemed an interesting story but I thought the OP should have posted WHY they thought it was worthy of posting.

The thread is still there and going strong, do you think it should now be deleted regardless and completely ignore the response it has had?

How many threads only see the light of day for a few moments before they're gone and never seen again because the OP feels disgruntled and won't repost?

I wasn't going to let this one die or get posted at a later date when it was less relevant.

Some people will always post a minimum. They must learn by being given an opportunity to do the right thing, but removal of a thread should always be the last resort imo. Editing should be the first.

I'm all for promoting good threads with information and opinions like you, but I just don't happen to agree with their deletion as a first resort.

So in resonse to your "knee-jerk" comment, it was a whole thought process, and deleting the thread because it was minimal seemed so unproductive and negative from a conspiratorial point of view that it didn't seem like a good enough option.

How can knee-jerk assumptions about something for which you have no knowledge do anything but embrace ignorance?

Well, if I ASK WHY then how can it be embracing ignorance? And how do you know I have no knowledge?

I mean really -- how childish. Why not run around stomping your feet also?

No, I'll leave that to people like Alex.

And thanks for editing your post to add that comment.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

I agree 100%. There is no smoking gun here unless the author of this thread rewrites the title to "Alex Jone, proof that he is an attention whore!", which he is certainly guilty of. His number 1 concern is selling himself to make money, which can you we blame him? Does he have a day job?

I don't listen to AJ much, if at all. I do suscribe to his YouTube because he does have segments that interest me, for example he recently interviewed Prodigy from Mobb Deep. But other than that I don't really follow the guy.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Ive thought the same thing, he does everything he can to make himself look a complete nutter.

He has the style of a US TV preacher and theyre about as trustworthy as Gary Glitter in a playground. His whole style discredits any conspiracy theory because it makes people that believe in them look like fools.

I ignore anything he says.

Either hes a real nutter and is fed false info by TPTB or is a disinfo agent trying to muddy the waters.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Meh, I listen to him for background noise kinda like I used to listen to Beck a few years ago, and Art bell back in the Jurassic days.

He does get me fired up over some issues, the important factor to remember though is knowing which issues to legitimately be fired up over.
I listen to AJ when I work out, that's about it.

When he starts going off into his, "I was on the Vew" or "Me and Charlie were chillin at his Malibu swimming pool and BAH!" I move on to greener pastures like teletubbies or Thomas the choo choo train. It's more educational.
edit on 25-8-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
There is no smoking gun here unless the author of this thread rewrites the title to "Alex Jone, proof that he is an attention whore!",

Don't shoot the messanger because of a title. A title which was used for the clip. I did edit out the swastika though..

We all have opinions about Alex Jones, but how about a few more about what he DOES, not who "we think he is"?

Understanding his motivation is key to understanding his real place in our (conspiratorial) world.

I think Alex is many things, but I think them because:

He shows an inability to listen to others.
He cannot control his desire to attract attention.
He cannot respect others who have or wish to voice opinions.
He inflates his organisation to be something bigger and more powerful than it actually is.
He learns nothing from the damage he causes by his (public) outbursts.
He has no idea that people know he is hipocrytical so continues to be so.
etc, etc.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

Originally posted by Swills
There is no smoking gun here unless the author of this thread rewrites the title to "Alex Jone, proof that he is an attention whore!",

Don't shoot the messanger because of a title. A title which was used for the clip. I did edit out the swastika though..

We all have opinions about Alex Jones, but how about a few more about what he DOES, not who "we think he is"?

Understanding his motivation is key to understanding his real place in our (conspiratorial) world.

I think Alex is many things, but I think them because:

He shows an inability to listen to others.
He cannot control his desire to attract attention.
He cannot respect others who have or wish to voice opinions.
He inflates his organisation to be something bigger and more powerful than it actually is.
He learns nothing from the damage he causes by his (public) outbursts.
He has no idea that people know he is hipocrytical so continues to be so.
etc, etc.

He is one of those guys that would be hard to get a long with as a kid.
In his own eyes he is:

Always right.
A Cut above.
Smarter than you.
Been there done that, no matter how outrageous it is. I fought dinosaurs in Africa with a pocket knife and harsh language. Alex Jones did it with a toothpick and a leaf blower.

Always, attempting to be in charge.
Always assumes he is the life of the party, and if not he will make himself such.

Okay, i have bashed AJ long enough. The sleep monster has me by the Test -Sickles, and the sleep monster always wins. Good night ATS.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

I can, with some certainty, attest that he is no CIA Agent, nor do I believe him belonging to any other "alphabet" agency. An asset, use sparsely? Maybe, but then who isn't?

I agree with most of what snowen20 wrote. I just don't subscribe to his assessment, on the grounds of it being personal - like me, he never gave this power-hungry carpetbagger a cent, but let's face the facts:
- Although being psychologically very unstable, Alex Jones is no fool. He knows his audience, and what he wants from them. Let's face it, 99% of the people are idiots, ready to jump on the bandwagon of whoever screams the loudest...ready to part with their meager possessions to support any "alpha-male" that shoots in every direction...
- Infowars, and PrisonPlanet, have long parted with any serious researcher, teacher, and "truth-seeker" (whatever that is). AJ has surrounded himself with a bunch of babbling idiots, that he calls "special guests", and that never challenge him, always agree with him, and let him go on with his rants. It is a commercial venture, always has been, it's Hollywood in Austin, and FOX on steroids.

Face it, Alex us one savvy businessmen, who has gotten richer, and richer, due to the idiocy, ignorance, and general stupidity, that overwhelms mos of the so-called, or self-entitled, "Truth Movement".
He has become one of the richest people on radio/TV, so to fight the "Elites" (whatever that is) he would have to fight against himself...don't think that's likely.
He was always a power-hungry, but mostly money-hungry, sociopath. And, guess what?...He got your money, and his, every hour, getting more, and more of it.

Meanwhile, true researchers...you know, the ones that actually have knowledge, are credible, do proper investigations, are intelligent, and, above all, can back their claims, are struggling to make a living. Many of them have had their lives ruined, their health destroyed, their families, and so-called friends, turn on them. And why? Because most of the "community" is to "challenged" to even begin to understand their message...they would radder go with some screaming, foaming, blood-eyed, simpleton who's only objective is to get their money...'cause they can understand what he's saying...

Facts tell us the American Revolution has the active participation of ~4% of the Colonials. Is that such a big surprise? All the Founding Fathers, and their inspirer's, where not only part of the Colonial Elites, but, most of them, where Elitists.

As for AJ...He wants your money...and he his getting more, and more, of it...
edit on 25-8-2011 by CerBeRus666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
If there's one thing I hate the most about Alex Jones, it's his voice. I can't stand his voice. Nope, can not stand it.

That is All.
3rd.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Alex Jones isn't spouting off 16 hours a day about the NWO to make friends or impress you. He's doing it because he genuinely cares about freedom and is seriously concerned for the future of our country. If you think the CIA can generate someone like Alex Jones and motivate them to spend 12 years doing 4-hour a day radio shows, PLUS 3 websites, PLUS a video show, PLUS about 1 documentary a year, then you are out of touch with reality.

A person can only do what he does if it comes from the heart.
edit on 8/25/2011 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
one time i remember on his show months ago he was discussing HDTV and CFL light bulbs. and he said that via smartmeters they can remotely activate the devices to modulate at specific rates that can cause physiological effects in humans, even killing them. i even remember him yelling at the audiance repeating "they can KIIIILLLLL you. KIILL YOU"

then i was listening to him yesterday (or day before) and on the show he said he just bought a big brand new HDTV and went on about how clear and amazing the picture was.

thats the only inconsistency ive ever heard from him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join