It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoking Gun Proof That Alex Jones is a CIA Disinfo Agent

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This was posted just a short time ago but dissappeared rather sharpish and for no apparent reason.

If ATS is censoring the posting of material regarding Alex Jones, can someone please explain to us why? How can the removal do anything but embrace ignorance?

Not completely sure where the nazi reference in the title (removed by me) has to do with him being a disinfo agent for the CIA but I've never really been a fan of this egomaniac. For me, his whole persona, show and reports are fed by something other than a desire to completely expose truth as a priority. His showmanship (for want of a better word) leads me to believe he cares more about what people think of him rather than the issues.

Is he a disinfo agent?....possibly, but a well trained one if he is.

Does he expose truth?....sometimes, and sometimes he helps confuse and hide it. Intentional from a smart man or unintentional from an ignorant man?

Does he practice what he preaches?....not in this clip.

And if this gets deleted again like the previous thread I'll just keep posting it until it sinks in or I get banned.

Here you go:

edit on 25-8-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: edited the thread title from an ALL-CAPS yell

edit on 25-8-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
S&F for you for bringing this post back.

Rev

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Is that really a surprise ? He can never hold a straight conversation without screaming to the tops of his lungs. Knew something was wrong with him. I wouldn't say Disinfo agent, the word Crazy comes to mind though.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

How about giving a synopsis for those of us with old computers that do not support video???

As far as Jones is concerned. I stay far far away from him for the most part.

I feel he give "Conspiracies" a bad name and make all of us look like kooks and flakes.

Any information I come across with his label on it I try to find another more reputable source for.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Hmm, I expected to discredit this post but that video is pretty compelling towards your argument......

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
CIA operative?............... I seriously doubt it.

Egomaniac with a strong desire for fame and attention?................... MOST DEFINITELY.

Alex Jones is an attention whore, it is obvious from what he says and what he does. He wants the spotlight, and he enjoys the fame. HE alludes to that crap all the time, when he says that he is better than others, and that he single handedly did this or that.

OR how whenever he goes somewhere people by the droves flock around him and know his name.....Come on...

This video only shows he is an attention seeking businessman with a personal agenda to increase operation.

edit on 25-8-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
SnF i always aired on the side of caution since i saw his "myspace" a few years ago when those were cool, he's just a walking billboard for his brand.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Pro-gun supporters in Austin Texas were holding a rally to gain support for their cause.

They were saying local authorities were ignoring the second amendment and acting against gun shows and their promotion on radio.

Speakers were taking their turns talking to the people.

Alex Jones shows up with his own camera and uses the already gathered crown as his own backdrop and shouting over the current speaker who was interrupted.

The clip also has moments from his own past shows where he then criticises his own "now" actions. A hipocryte!

The clip also shows other events where Alex has become angry at rallies and tried to cause friction. He usually says at a later date, and often, dramatically, that he was emotional and fired up......uncontrollable is the word I think.

What a jerk eh?

Alex Jones interrupted a peaceful protest and tried to cause trouble.
edit on 25/8/2011 by nerbot because: bad spellig

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Alex Jones is a phony. He's a scam too. He's always trying to associate with the Left and the right depending on who's in power. When it was Bush , he was acting like a Liberal. Now that it's Obama , he's associating with the Tea party.

Anyone who falls for this mans lies deserves to lose all their money to him.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

I listen to his lies, but the jokes on him because he doesn't receive a cent from me.

+25 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
If ATS is censoring the posting of material regarding Alex Jones, can someone please explain to us why? How can the removal do anything but embrace ignorance?

How can knee-jerk assumptions about something for which you have no knowledge do anything but embrace ignorance?

The original thread had an exceptionally minimal opening post with no description, summary, or opinion and simply embedded the same video you provided here. We've made it very clear -- on several occasions, including in the text on the form used to create new threads -- that such posts/threads are subject to removal. It was removed and the thread author encourage to try again with a more meaningful opening post.

And if this gets deleted again like the previous thread I'll just keep posting it until it sinks in or I get banned.

Seriously?

I mean really -- how childish. Why not run around stomping your feet also?

(some people
)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Yeah, a lot of people still clinging on left after that.

AJ did a good job sowing the seeds and helping people to wake up. The next required step is to sever all contact with AJ and his media empire as, by design or otherwise, it has become co-opted and is doing more harm than good.

Just as Al gore claims he invented the internet, AJ claims that he broke the 911 conspiracy. What a load of crap, like Sheen, he saw a movement that was gaining speed and used it as a free PR tool. It totally worked and the guy is making the big bucks.

I used to be able to deal with him, just fast forwarding the bull horn BS, but it got so bad, and blatant, that I gave up trying to defend his position. He might have been a true truth seeker at some point, but he's way beyond that now. The vicious attacks against Michael Moore for doing exactly what AJ is doing was just icing on the cake.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
(double post)

link   
I don't think Alex Jones is a total phony, and I seriously doubt he's a paid disinfo agent! He's done some good things to get people away from the fallacy of the left right paradigm and expose the fact that politicians from both sides of the isle have a continuity of agenda when it comes to big policy decisions like war and peace, and global finance. Obama and Hillary were at Bilderberg 2008? Never saw that one on CNN! All the info he's presented to the public regarding false flag terrorism? Check.

Yes, he's a loud mouth ego maniac that's capitalizing on fear and he's handsomely profiting from it. But he has opened people's eyes. Hell, you think Ron Paul would be tied with Obama in the polls if it wasn't for the Alex Jones bully pulpit?

link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by nerbot

Yeah, a lot of people still clinging on left after that.

AJ did a good job sowing the seeds and helping people to wake up. The next required step is to sever all contact with AJ and his media empire as, by design or otherwise, it has become co-opted and is doing more harm than good.

Just as Al gore claims he invented the internet, AJ claims that he broke the 911 conspiracy. What a load of crap, like Sheen, he saw a movement that was gaining speed and used it as a free PR tool. It totally worked and the guy is making the big bucks.

I used to be able to deal with him, just fast forwarding the bull horn BS, but it got so bad, and blatant, that I gave up trying to defend his position. He might have been a true truth seeker at some point, but he's way beyond that now. The vicious attacks against Michael Moore for doing exactly what AJ is doing was just icing on the cake.

Hey phishyblankwaters, I'll be over in the truthers are terrorist thread, I wanna see you fight Kro32.

On topic..............I am not an Alex Jones sack rider, but he did wake me up.

link   
CIA? Nope.
As said above, Attention wh--e, most definately.

The agenda is right at the end of the video where he is spending most of his time screaming his website name after getting cameras on him. Yep, just business as usual. And he does a good job at getting people to visit his website. He knows how to stir the pot amongst the target audience fringe group quite well.

The CIA is not as big of a boogieman as people suspect, however, I reckon they gladly let the rumors spread about them being the largest organization on earth quite happily. Part of the CIA agenda is of course getting rumors spread to make them a much bigger organization than they truely are only to get people paranoid by rumors and innuendos. I think the actual CIA isn't people like Alex Jones, but people like the OPs (no offence) putting seeds out there that everyone is CIA and stoking the fire of rumors and paranoia a bit more.

But ya, Alex is a dweeb either way...he is a hack conspiracy theorist and his ego is second to none. I reckon be believes himself to be a prophet and freedom fighter, but ultimately, he is just someone chasing the dollar like most others, by any means necessary.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
You know all caps titles are against the T&C right? I am surprised SO didn't catch that.
edit on 25-8-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
You know all caps titles are against the T&C right? I am surprised SO didn't catch that.
edit on 25-8-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

He caught it, but Overlords are forgiving,...........Even skeptical ones I'm sure.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Will someone explain this video? I saw a rally in favour of the second amendment ( i'm not american, is that the one advocating the right to gun ownership? ) . During the rally , Alex Jones walked in and started arguing with all of the peaceful protesters ( who were apparently protesting in favour of their gun rights ).

I always thought Alex Jones was in favour of gun rights and the second amendment?

This leads to confusion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join