It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens engineered humans Intervention Theory by Lloyd Pye

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I've been reading and watching Lloyd's great facts for sometime, surprised this discussion wasn't posted here on ATS to discuss.
Anyways, this would also corroborate with the Lacerta files.
But some things i'm not sure about, is the Annunaki, he mentions that the Annunaki engineered us, and the people from Nibiru, gave us everything, which honestly, is the most sane and plausible thing i've heard, it makes much more sense than the crazy christians with their "god" created us, as well as the evolution/bing bang theory that disinfo agents try to dupe atheists into believing.
But here's the question, why did they make us?
And when is Nibiru coming back, are they coming to kill us?

edit on 25-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Your link is broken, getting the following message when I click it.

The URL contained a malformed video ID.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

There you go all 8 of them

edit on 25-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
the Annunaki engineered us, and the people from Nibiru, gave us everything, which honestly, is the most sane and plausible thing i've heard, it makes much more sense than the crazy christians with their "god" created us, as well as the evolution/bing bang theory that disinfo agents try to dupe atheists into believing.

I'm sorry, but this is the silliest thing I've read in awhile.
You say "crazy christians with their god" and "evolution/bing[sic] bang theory that disinfo agrents try to dupe atheists into believing"
Really?
But you are perfectly willing to believe in Annunaki and Nibiru? And what are those beliefs based on? Why does that sound any more plausible than god, evolution, or the big bang?
I'm all for being open to different ideas, but when you make statements like that it sort of makes one like foolish.
I suggest getting out from behind the computer and taking a nice, long walk. It'll do you good!
Cheers

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Fixed it up
There's a good discussion going on in the video too.
In part 7/8, he goes onto saying how the Annunaki or creators, made us so "defective" RMA on delivery, that we really stand no chance to beat them if they come back to kill us.
Humans are like an AMD processor, that's severely downclocked with missing cores.
I think this is one of the reasons the government is trying to ban Racetam drugs, and why the FDA classed it as a drug.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MuchTooSerious

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
the Annunaki engineered us, and the people from Nibiru, gave us everything, which honestly, is the most sane and plausible thing i've heard, it makes much more sense than the crazy christians with their "god" created us, as well as the evolution/bing bang theory that disinfo agents try to dupe atheists into believing.

I'm sorry, but this is the silliest thing I've read in awhile.
You say "crazy christians with their god" and "evolution/bing[sic] bang theory that disinfo agrents try to dupe atheists into believing"
Really?
But you are perfectly willing to believe in Annunaki and Nibiru? And what are those beliefs based on? Why does that sound any more plausible than god, evolution, or the big bang?
I'm all for being open to different ideas, but when you make statements like that it sort of makes one like foolish.
I suggest getting out from behind the computer and taking a nice, long walk. It'll do you good!
Cheers

Because religion is an utterly moronic concept, how does religion make sense?
This makes perfect sense, such as to why humans can only process data using 10% of maximum power, the rest our processing power is disabled, it's like when semiconductor companies, unlock cores in a chip, but there there are ways to unlock these cores, such as Advanced Clock Calibration.
I suggest to you, and the general populace to be less close minded, it will not only do you good, but humanity as a whole, good, since we are only as good as the majority
Weed/Marijuana could also hold potential to unlock more brain power, since it increases cognitive function by 400%, which would explain why it's illegal.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Isn't this the guy with the "alien" skull? and isn't he a fraud? yes he is.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Intervention theory is, in my opinion, infinitely more plausible than a supernatural entity creating everything from nothing, although to ancient, primitive humanity, the originator(s) would probably appear to be one and the same. A gas cigarette lighter would have been perceived as demonic / godlike only a thousand or so years ago...imagine what a space capable craft and it's occupants would have been perceived as 10,000 or 20,000 years ago and it gives you an idea of the understandable view and fear of deities by the primitives.

The other view i hold is that humanity may well be the remnants of an advanced transplanted species. Through deliberate colonisation of worlds, or through necessity due to catastrophe or scattered survivors of war perhaps.

Either way, intervention, colonisation or relocation due to calamity or war, we've mostly forgotten our origins aeons ago, and have invented or used superstitions (religions) surrounding the fragmented and disjointed portions of our true history we do have some recollection of to fill the gaps, and quell our fear of technologies and abilities we probably once took for granted.

Just my opinion, and not intended to insult or aggravate any of you who hold different opinions.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I don't think he's a fraud, but with that said, it would be foolish to believe him 100% without questing him, it would make us no better than christians
I believe that he's right about the Annunaki making us as a slave race, and that the Reptilians who started the slave trade, seemingly, duped everyone into thinking that the blacks were the true slaves, and whites were superior, in reality, it was really that blacks were the low level slaves, and that whites were high level slaves, but as we are in current day, these barriers don't really exist, and everyone is equal, and we're all have a smoking gun pointing at us.
And i believe the Reptilians are employed by the Annunaki to watch and over see us humans, and to "manage" us.

But where do the Annunaki live?
He's said Nibiru, but what does this mean in regards to 2012?
Will they come back then and kill us?

Here's a humorous take on the Annunaki/reptilian story, Von Helton kind of gives me hope that we humans, could kill the annunaki, if we were to work on experimental weapons in secret, devoid from government assistance.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Because religion is an utterly moronic concept, how does religion make sense?
This makes perfect sense, such as to why humans can only process data using 10% of maximum power, the rest our processing power is disabled, it's like when semiconductor companies, unlock cores in a chip, but there there are ways to unlock these cores, such as Advanced Clock Calibration.
I suggest to you, and the general populace to be less close minded, it will not only do you good, but humanity as a whole, good, since we are only as good as the majority
Weed/Marijuana could also hold potential to unlock more brain power, since it increases cognitive function by 400%, which would explain why it's illegal.

i'm not a religious person myself, but what makes it "utterly moronic"? And, what about it doesn't make sense?
I fail to see how this make s"perfect sense" at all. It isn't based on anything of any substance. You talk as if human beings are computers and quote something that is a total fallacy. "Humans can only process data using 10% of maximum power, the rest of our processing power is disabled.". that, my friend, is ridiculous, not to mention completely false.
I will give you one point and that is humans are capable of some amazing things when it comes to the power of thought... but apparently they are also asversely effected by the power of suggestion. You claim religion is moronic yet you cling to this idea in much the same way. the players have changed but the play itself remains the same. The irony here is so thick you could cut itl.
You say I'm "close minded" yet base it off of nothing more than a simple comment i made. Yet you are the one throwing out words like "moronic" and "duped" when it comes to the two most widely held beliefs in the world. I think that is the definition of being closes minded. You've decided what is "right" and have closed yourself off to all else. You don't see the irony?
For some reason you are willing to put all your ships on this idea of the annunaki/Nibiru with far less evidence (exactly none) than even a child believing in the tooth fairy. At least the child gets a dollar.
And you then mention weed being, somehow, good for unlocking the mystical power of the brain. This, my friend, is how you know you've been smoking too much. I'd say go find out what it's doing to you but i'm sure you believe all the pro-weed propaganda you've read. It seems you like to believe, not what can be quantified but instead what you WANT to believe.
I'm really sure it's illegal because of the COGNITIVE boost it gives you. I guess thats why all the great leaps forward made in science have been by stoners. Wait...nope. I wonder where you get this stuff... it surely isn't from any reputable source.
The best part? You'll have an answer for everything i say... not because i am wrong, but because one can justify just about anything one wishes. Want weed to be good for you? I'm sure you can find "data" to support your theory.
I suggest being more discerning, checking your facts, and not being a caricature.

I'm telling you, the Irony...? amazing.
toodles

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Von Helton....the dude who had his kids taken away because hes a nut job??
Your really not doing your cause any favors by posting stuff from that nutcase.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Oh my god... After reading more of this INSANE thread i am bailing out.
Reptilians? Slave races?
wow.

ooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkk.
Have fun with this one.
I'd argue with you but really, whats the point?

Cheers

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by CriticalCK

The general consensus on ATS is everyone is a fraud!,

Interesting theory OP

I> & * for going against popular beliefs well done.
edit on 25-8-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
"And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them...That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose." (Genesis 6: 1-2)

" There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." (Geneisis 6:4.)

I think that perhaps these verses from the book of Genesis are a clue.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Interesting theory OP .

Not everyone, im sure there are people that are credible....just not that dude, and when you follow up with Von Helton as another source....all the credibility goes.

Von Helton is a pshycho, hes mentally ill, hence his kid was taken from him by child services.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Von Helton is a pshycho, hes mentally ill, hence his kid was taken from him by child services.

That is terrible, what a poor old soul.

Whats your take on Nassim Haramein? he talks of similar things?

edit on 25-8-2011 by franspeakfree because: Glitch in the matrix

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MuchTooSerious

You claim religion is moronic yet you cling to this idea in much the same way. the players have changed but the play itself remains the same.
---
I think that is the definition of being closes minded. You've decided what is "right" and have closed yourself off to all else. You don't see the irony?
Trust me, I can see how thick the irony is. To believe that aliens are responsible for the creation of man with out solid scientific proof is very much like a new age religion where God has been replaced with super-smart aliens. That's why I tend to think of it as a "theory" rather than a known fact or belief. Mind you it's a theory I have great confidence in based on the scientific and historical data. It seems to me like most religions are basically repeating the same stories over and over again, with varying deviations to characters and story line. A lot of it is based on factual events, those events were just misinterpreted in my opinion. It seems a lot more likely to me that what these texts are describing aren't actually "Gods from the sky", they are are extraterrestrial beings, completely within the bounds of science.

For some reason you are willing to put all your ships on this idea of the annunaki/Nibiru with far less evidence (exactly none) than even a child believing in the tooth fairy.
Please stop talking like you actually know something about this topic. It's obvious you wouldn't take the time of day to look into this theory so how can you so casually claim their is absolutely no evidence to back this theory? There are so many threads on ATS that cover this topic. Perhaps start with stuff like the Ancient Aliens series and books such as Chariots of the Gods. Then move on to studying Sumerian beliefs and even biblical texts such as the Book of Enoch and other taboo texts contained in Dead Sea Scrolls. Learn more about the evolution of life on Earth and how Humans fit into the picture, or rather how they don't fit. Search ATS for the the endless amount of threads putting forward little bits of interesting evidence and data. The stream of evidence is virtually endless so please bring a more realistic/educated opinion into this debate please.
edit on 25-8-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: whoops, big spelling errors!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Just so you know...Lloyd Pye's name is a bit grubby around ATS these days...lolol

And if any Alien race wanted to 'kill' us, Id bet they would have done it eons ago when there were fewer of we vermin and we did not possess the little popguns we have these days.

And...I agree with a poster above re Nibiru etc, I am so OVER hearing all this BS. In agreement with another poster, a wee walk on the wild side out side would probably help clear your head??

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Originally posted by franspeakfree

You're a fraud and that statement is fraudulent.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Give me ten minutes to watch the video and another couple of hours to research the guys background
Im not just saying hes mentally ill for the sake of it.

Von Helton claims 2 girls....Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman were eaten by aliens whilst they raped them...slit their throats and fed off of their fear........this wasnt the case
Ian Huntley abducted them, and murdered them....this is a fact, there was plenty of evidence against him. He even told the Police how he murdered them and why.

The guys a loon plain and simple.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join