It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens engineered humans Intervention Theory by Lloyd Pye

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Because religion is an utterly moronic concept, how does religion make sense?

couldn't agree more. however, the agreement stops here...

(...) such as to why humans can only process data using 10% of maximum power, the rest our processing power is disabled (...)

this statement - we're using only 10% of our brains capacity - is based on old "assumptions" that have since been proven utterly wrong.

and while were at it... it takes a lot of reefers to get convinced the weed increases your cognitive functions with 400%, i guess (i tend to think i remember from my college days how stupid our assessments of the qualities of THC were, especially when uttered stoned :-) )

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Please stop talking like you actually know something about this topic. It's obvious you wouldn't take the time of day to look into this theory so how can you so casually claim their is absolutely no evidence to back this theory? There are so many threads on ATS that cover this topic. Perhaps start with stuff like the Ancient Aliens series and books such as Chariots of the Gods. Then move on to studying Sumerian beliefs and even biblical texts such as the Book of Enoch and other taboo texts contained in Dead Sea Scrolls. Learn more about the evolution of life on Earth and how Humans fit into the picture, or rather how they don't fit. Search ATS for the the endless amount of threads putting forward little bits of interesting evidence and data. The stream of evidence is virtually endless so please bring a more realistic/educated opinion into this debate please.
edit on 25-8-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

In fact, friend, i do know something about it. I've done the reading, but I don't buy it hook line and sinker. There is no "evidence" only conjecture. There is a difference and that difference is major. I read Chariot of the Gods at age 8 and several times since, not to mention I own all of the episodes of Ancient Aliens and have watched many videos and read many articles on the subject, I've read the bible, i've read the book of Enoch, I've read through the translations of the Dea Sea Scrolls. I know plenty about evolution and how humans fit into the picture.
But, again, the irony here is ridiculos. You tell me to "bring a more realistic/educated opinion into this debate" yet you a. have no idea what I do and do not now. You are simply assuming that, because I don't believe it all, i must not know anything about it.
This isn't something I just stumbled across, friend. Not by a long shot. i am very aware of the "Ancient Alien theory" and, to a degree I am intrigued by a number of points made and some of the evidence. But I wasn't speaking about all of that. I was talking about the Annunaki, Nibiru and the Reptilians. All of which I find hard to believe.
None of what you suggested I look into constitutes proff of any kind. One can, if looking at these things, theorize... But proof? Sorry, it is non-existent. I wish there was real, honest to goodness proof. I would be happier than anyone. But I'm smart enough to reserve my judgment until then.
If one wishes to discuss the possibility of an "Ancient Alien/Astronaut Theory" I am more than happy to DISCUSS it, but when one makes statements as if there is empirical , undeniable proof then they have gone too far down the rabbit hole.
It's possible, sometimes, to put blinders on and stop seeing things in an unbiased way. My friend, I think you have those blinders on.
The vitriol in which you try to undercut me is unneccessary. I am not your enemy. I simply seek truth. There is nothing truthful or scientific about blindly believing something, no matter how badly you want to.
If one were to look at it, there is much more proof that the bible is true than any theory about ancient aliens.
Not that I am saying that either, but as far as proof goes the bible , or at least some of it, is based on actual historical events and people.
I have no issue with a person theorizing, looking for truth, seeking alternate ways of thinking... but I do take umbridge with a person who takes something that is interesting, puzzling, curious and worth studying and starts to espouse it as truth.
As for making assumptions about people, i would take it easy. You have no idea who I am, what I know, or what I believe. you made uneducated inferences based of nothing more than a couple of throw-away lines in a comment.
It is possible for someone to be fully aware of something yet still not "believe" it.
Use caution when reading, friend. Be discerning. Get a well-rounded picture and all of the FACTS before taking stances. And please, when saying something is TRUE, have actual facts to back it up instead of attacks.
Cheers

p.s.
I don't wish to "argue" with you. I'm not looking for "enemies" or anything like that. I am simply defending my point and i hope you take heed of some of what I said, for your own mind. If you ever findreal proof, please show me first.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Take a look at this: Studies about ayahuasca and DNA

"Throughout the fossil record, species seem to appear suddenly, fully formed and equipped with all sorts of specialized organs, then remain stable for millions of years," Narby writes. Other psychedelic avatars share Narby's suspicion that what is going on in evolution is more than the result of endless chemical reactions. As Stanislav Grof, pioneering '___' psychoanalyst wrote, "The probability that human intelligence developed all the way from the chemical ooze of the primeval ocean solely through random sequences of random mechanical processes has been aptly compared to the probability of a tornado blowing through a gigantic junkyard and assembling by accident a 747 jumbo jet."

Even Francis Crick, one of the discoverers of the DNA double helix, found it necessary to advance the thesis that DNA was brought here on alien spaceships to explain how DNA could work as it does. Of course, such a hypothesis resolves nothing and only adds to the mystery.

Also from Crick's bio on wiki:

Many molecular biologists were puzzled by the problem of the origin of a protein replicating system that is as complex as that which exists in organisms currently inhabiting Earth. In the early 1970s, Crick and Orgel further speculated about the possibility that the production of living systems from molecules may have been a very rare event in the universe, but once it had developed it could be spread by intelligent life forms using space travel technology, a process they called “Directed Panspermia”.[59] In a retrospective article,[60] Crick and Orgel noted that they had been overly pessimistic about the chances of abiogenesis on Earth when they had assumed that some kind of self-replicating protein system was the molecular origin of life.

So subject isn't new even to people who actually started it in first place (Crick was awarded with Noble prize for his genetic research)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MuchTooSerious

This makes perfect sense, such as to why humans can only process data using 10% of maximum power, the rest our processing power is disabled, it's like when semiconductor companies, unlock cores in a chip, but there there are ways to unlock these cores, such as Advanced Clock Calibration.
I suggest to you, and the general populace to be less close minded, it will not only do you good, but humanity as a whole, good, since we are only as good as the majority
Weed/Marijuana could also hold potential to unlock more brain power, since it increases cognitive function by 400%, which would explain why it's illegal.
edit on 25-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

i'm not a religious person myself, but what makes it "utterly moronic"? And, what about it doesn't make sense?
I fail to see how this make s"perfect sense" at all. It isn't based on anything of any substance. You talk as if human beings are computers and quote something that is a total fallacy. "Humans can only process data using 10% of maximum power, the rest of our processing power is disabled.". that, my friend, is ridiculous, not to mention completely false.
I will give you one point and that is humans are capable of some amazing things when it comes to the power of thought... but apparently they are also asversely effected by the power of suggestion. You claim religion is moronic yet you cling to this idea in much the same way. the players have changed but the play itself remains the same. The irony here is so thick you could cut itl.
You say I'm "close minded" yet base it off of nothing more than a simple comment i made. Yet you are the one throwing out words like "moronic" and "duped" when it comes to the two most widely held beliefs in the world. I think that is the definition of being closes minded. You've decided what is "right" and have closed yourself off to all else. You don't see the irony?
For some reason you are willing to put all your ships on this idea of the annunaki/Nibiru with far less evidence (exactly none) than even a child believing in the tooth fairy. At least the child gets a dollar.
And you then mention weed being, somehow, good for unlocking the mystical power of the brain. This, my friend, is how you know you've been smoking too much. I'd say go find out what it's doing to you but i'm sure you believe all the pro-weed propaganda you've read. It seems you like to believe, not what can be quantified but instead what you WANT to believe.
I'm really sure it's illegal because of the COGNITIVE boost it gives you. I guess thats why all the great leaps forward made in science have been by stoners. Wait...nope. I wonder where you get this stuff... it surely isn't from any reputable source.
The best part? You'll have an answer for everything i say... not because i am wrong, but because one can justify just about anything one wishes. Want weed to be good for you? I'm sure you can find "data" to support your theory.
I suggest being more discerning, checking your facts, and not being a caricature.

I'm telling you, the Irony...? amazing.
toodles

You can't fool me with your logic.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by stainlesssteelrat
Take a look at this: Studies about ayahuasca and DNA

, "The probability that human intelligence developed all the way from the chemical ooze of the primeval ocean solely through random sequences of random mechanical processes has been aptly compared to the probability of a tornado blowing through a gigantic junkyard and assembling by accident a 747 jumbo jet."

Must say, i do think that quote is pretty rad.
there are many, many, many unanswered questiones... I want proof... That's all i ask for!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Damn, Logic is my number one weapon. Its the A-Bomb of my arsenal.
Back to the drawing board.
Quick, Someone dig up Wernher Von Braun...
edit on 08/25/2011 by MuchTooSerious because: TYPOS

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Originally posted by CriticalCK
Isn't this the guy with the "alien" skull? and isn't he a fraud? yes he is.

The general consensus on ATS is everyone is a fraud!,

Interesting theory OP .

Not everyone, im sure there are people that are credible....just not that dude, and when you follow up with Von Helton as another source....all the credibility goes.

Von Helton is a pshycho, hes mentally ill, hence his kid was taken from him by child services.

No no, i don't believe Von Helton at all, he's tooo religous, but not a christian extremist infact he probably doesn't really believe but mentons gods name way to much, i dont think hes crazy, it seems he just doesnt know, but you can't deny that he's absolutely hilarious tho.
He talks about reptilians, and the NWO, but really is random about it.
I live in a pretty depressing place, so Von is some great comedic relief imo
HES ALSO THE PUN ISHER!!!
REPTILIANS AND THE ANNUNAKI MUST BE PUNISHED!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MuchTooSerious

Damn, Logic is my number one weapon. Its the A-Bomb of my arsenal.
Back to the drawing board.
Quick, Someone dig up Wernher Von Braun...
edit on 08/25/2011 by MuchTooSerious because: TYPOS

Your brainwashed by the reptilian construct of society, and what your supposed to believe as the truth, instead of the real truth.
Why is it that, Annunki engineering of society, nibiru and reptilians is "false"?
Because you and many others say it's false?
NO, billions of people believe in religion does that make it the truth? not at all.
There are few non-believers or what you call athiests, yet we are not many, because there are little of us, does it mean we are wrong? NO. We are right.
Even if im in a minority of one, the truth still remains as the truth, you may be believe what society deems truth, but it doesnt make it the truth.
We do have evidence, it's just that you and the majority choose not to believe, you blindly deny the real truth, and take comfort in the lie.
And thats the key here, we're only as strong as the majority.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeverSleepingEyes

couldn't agree more. however, the agreement stops here...

(...) such as to why humans can only process data using 10% of maximum power, the rest our processing power is disabled (...)

this statement - we're using only 10% of our brains capacity - is based on old "assumptions" that have since been proven utterly wrong.

and while were at it... it takes a lot of reefers to get convinced the weed increases your cognitive functions with 400%, i guess (i tend to think i remember from my college days how stupid our assessments of the qualities of THC were, especially when uttered stoned :-) )

Thank you for agreeing. but
Negative.
The human brain only uses 10% of maximum capabilities.
It's like a Micro Processor.
Yes, at all times its running, but the usage is a max of 10% during stress tests and it depends on what your doing, the tasks that we can do never exceed 10% usage, unless we OVERCLOCK the brain to use more than 10%, such as using Racetam drugs which allow us to use more of our brain, and it allows us to perform an OVERCLOCK, which i think this is the key to killing the annunaki or E.T's which is why its so hard to get Racetams.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I think you should find the story (medically legit) about a woman who lives with... only a half of a brain. She had bit emotional swings, but never knew why, had normal life, when she was after 30 x-ray of her head revelead the impossible. Yet as far i know, shes still alive and rather well.
This tale about using 10% of a brain went to scientific garbage some time ago, it just doesn't work this way. It's like with theory that we yawning because of lack oxygen. Untrue.

However brain is still a huge mystery, and it will stay this way for a long time. We don't even know why we have dreams, developing this process just seems to be pointless, unless there's yet unknown purpose they serve.
edit on 25-8-2011 by stainlesssteelrat because: add

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I think you should find the story (medically legit) about a woman who lives with... only a half of a brain. She had bit emotional swings, but never knew why, had normal life, when she was after 30 x-ray of her head revelead the impossible. Yet as far i know, shes still alive and rather well.
This tale about using 10% of a brain went to scientific garbage some time ago, it just doesn't work this way. It's like with theory that we yawning because of lack oxygen. Untrue.

However brain is still a huge mystery, and it will stay this way for a long time. We don't even know why we have dreams, developing this process just seems to be pointless, unless there's yet unknown purpose they serve.

nice contribution with valid points. However I feel this won't change a thing as obviously RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien prefers to repeat his false statement on the 10% mistake instead of adjusting to the newer insights in that mystery called "the brain".

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Wow thats very interesting, thank you, i'll take a look and search for it on google right now.
I know that the human brain is capable of much more, and with the Racetam drugs, im pretty sure we can clock the brain even further, and we can go to the next level.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeverSleepingEyes

nice contribution with valid points. However I feel this won't change a thing as obviously RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien prefers to repeat his false statement on the 10% mistake instead of adjusting to the newer insights in that mystery called "the brain".

An idiotic sweeping generalization, oh well not really surprising, pretty common here on ATS.
You sure your not religious btw? you come of as someone from westboro.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Well, I know the Christians will be all over you, Radeon, but my own research led me to the same conclusion. I know a lot of people think Stictin came up with this entire idea, but they are quite wrong, every culture has it's Creation Stories. Why the Christian one is always called "truth," while the others are always called "myths" is clear, the Holy Roman Church and the Christian Right have a great deal of power in the United States, and they spend millions to keep their story alive, and kill off the others as "myths and fables."

Earth's Ancient History

The Samoan Story of Creation

The Phoenician creation story

ENUMA ELISH

Babylonian story of creation

The Hopi: The Four Creations

Norse: Odin and Ymir

Cherokee: The Story of Corn and Medicine

The Origin of Japan and her People

China: Pan Gu and Nü Wa

As anyone can clearly see, every Culture on the planet has a story of their Creation. The ENUMA ELISH is the only one that deals with a cosmic battle, and tells of the planets and stars, and "Those who from Heaven came down."

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Well, I know the Christians will be all over you, Radeon, but my own research led me to the same conclusion. I know a lot of people think Stictin came up with this entire idea, but they are quite wrong, every culture has it's Creation Stories. Why the Christian one is always called "truth," while the others are always called "myths" is clear, the Holy Roman Church and the Christian Right have a great deal of power in the United States, and they spend millions to keep their story alive, and kill off the others as "myths and fables."

Earth's Ancient History

The Samoan Story of Creation

The Phoenician creation story

ENUMA ELISH

Babylonian story of creation

The Hopi: The Four Creations

Norse: Odin and Ymir

Cherokee: The Story of Corn and Medicine

The Origin of Japan and her People

China: Pan Gu and Nü Wa

As anyone can clearly see, every Culture on the planet has a story of their Creation. The ENUMA ELISH is the only one that deals with a cosmic battle, and tells of the planets and stars, and "Those who from Heaven came down."

Very true man, it's sad to see that we've given away the power to religious organizations and politicians, for them to decide how our lives are run, and a major part of the religious construct is to condition people to ridicule an abstract idea, an outlier from the norm, even the real truth will be cast aside as false.
BTW man, you mentioned something about your grandfather, seeing reptilians?
Can you tell me more?

Look at this anchor btw, god, it looks like reptile slime.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Thank you for agreeing. but

Actually i disagreed with all your statements except the one about religion

The human brain only uses 10% of maximum capabilities.

as I said before: this is a false statement as we now understand this view to be incorrect, based on progress in neuroscience.

It's like a Micro Processor.

it's not. This way of representing the brain has been rejected and replaced by newer metaphors. If you study the history of metaphors we invented to describe the brain, you'll learn that we tend to compare the brain with the dominant technology at that moment. Before the personal computer started to dominate the world, we compared the brain with an mechanical tool, the stuff we witnessed all around us in factories. Only when the PC became ubiquitous that image was replaced by the one you seem to prefer, the processor. In recent years the main metaphor has been "decentralized network with autonomous parts that are able to take over whenever a part gets destroyed.

Yes, at all times its running, but the usage is a max of 10% during stress tests and it depends on what your doing, the tasks that we can do never exceed 10% usage, unless we OVERCLOCK the brain to use more than 10%, such as using Racetam drugs which allow us to use more of our brain, and it allows us to perform an OVERCLOCK, which i think this is the key to killing the annunaki or E.T's which is why its so hard to get Racetams.

is there anything scientific you can materialize to support this wild statement? Unless you have, I'll refrain from further commenting as it doesn't serve anyone to keep repeating arguments.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Is this notion about tweaking human brain corresponds somehow with your nickname?
We can't tweak up something that is unknown to us. Nearly everything we know about mechanisms in working human brain are theories. Not in a build of course, we have this pretty well sorted, but what does make it 'tick'.

In my private opinion, right direction of research is understanding of quantum processes inside the brain. We live in world governed by quantum laws, propability and uncertainty. So until we fully unveil quantum mysteries, I don't think we fully understand this most important part of our body (remember, all other organs in your body serves mainly to keep brain alive and nourished).

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Von Helton....the dude who had his kids taken away because hes a nut job??
Your really not doing your cause any favors by posting stuff from that nutcase.

If Von Helton really was the "Punisher", he'd kill who took his kids away and get off on Temporary Insanity.

He's no "Punisher". Just somebody wasting their time making YouTube Video's of no purpose.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

An idiotic sweeping generalization, oh well not really surprising, pretty common here on ATS.
You sure your not religious btw? you come of as someone from westboro.

you start to annoy me.
where is the "idiotic sweeping generalization" in my observation that obviously it doesn't matter when others point you at a false statement. Instead of doing your advantage with the positive information, you simply repeat the false statement.

I'm not ATS, i'm just one member. Not responsible for the common things on ATS.

Instead of trying to question my position towards religion and using generalizations yourself (are all people of westboro the same? if not, what's the value of your statement?) you could still decide to update parts of your argument (when dealing with the brain) as to strengthen your assumption about human intervention.

Did you notice that I didn't make any statement about that initial assumption? Or were you too busy feeling the victim of my well-intended replies?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

We had a little thread here on ATS where some of our brighter members seriously challenged Lloyd's Starchild claims with science and medicine... Anyhow Lloyd got wind of it and sent one of his little minions in to argue for him. He got his butt kicked... so Lloyd came in with his chest all puffed out.... spoke a load of crap and got his ass handed to him too. The man is an idiot!

IRM

edit on 25/8/11 by InfaRedMan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join