It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Goes All Out For Dirty Banker Deal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms
I hope you meant to say fascism and not communism, because we resemble nothing close to communist state.

Ah that's the beauty of words, they can be made to fit into anything, if you but knew how you could kill with love, and destroy whole societies with just a little magic on the meaning of the translation of there words and memes.

Basically its all those things fascism, communism, capitalism, and whatever other ism you can think of, at the end of the day, they all mean different things to different people and even the people who are even on the same page in there meaning of them, are really not on the same page.

But no matter what actions speak louder then words. And that's why the ancients said you will know a word by its deed.

Even the bible says as much.

"By their fruits ye shall know them. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?" > Translation, words have little meaning, because you can say one thing and do another.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Sorry to do this to you at lunch, but kinda neat how somebody like Buffett sinks a five billion spot into Bank of America and in an effort to ensure his investment pays off long term, he does his part to ensure the status quo!

And just what does Mr. Buffett get for his efforts . . .

"Buffett knows that the government is not going to let BofA fail. So he's got a quasi-government insured CD with a 6% yield and upside potential," Springer added

Source

If'n that ain't enough to have you barfin' up your PB&J, you've got a stronger stomach than I.
edit on 25-8-2011 by GoalPoster because: to add information and link.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Agreed. Any system that is based on infinte growth in a finite based environment is doomed to fail, regardless of ideology. I'm not a proponent of any ism really.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
does anyone know how much money is spent on foreign aid programs ??
why are we spending tax dollars so other countries can spend our money to fight us i simply do not understand
why are troops building cities overseas instead of Americans building infrastructure at home ??
why keep giving illegals amnesty for votes ? yet convict Americans of felony crimes so they can not vote ??
if someone comes here legally why would they go thru the hassle if you can just hang out til forgiven the crime of trespass when elections come around ??
why do new laws get written and old laws stay around ?
how many laws do we need ??
hum :: lawyers become politicians bought by banks and create how many obstructions to business and the normal working man and get rich doing it!!!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Why? My theory is that the Obama administration is trying to secure its 2012 campaign war chest with this settlement deal. If Barry can make this foreclosure thing go away for the banks, you can bet he’ll win the contributions battle against the Republicans next summer.

*cough*

So, when do we start the impeachment process?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

No don't impeach him it costs too much money and we can just vote the scum out next year.
But jeez other than Ron Paul there is no hope.
I see a American spring on the future.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
At least one AG is on our side.
Eric Schneiderman of NY.
He is fighting this and he needs our support.
Write to each of your crooked AG's and let them know how you feel.
These banks cannot get away with taking in billions of dollars and not pay back the average person.
I am sick and tired of being sick and tired and will have to march to DC for this crap.

NY AG WINS

TELL THESE SONS OF BITCHES HOW YOU FEEL WRITE YOUR ATTORNEY GENERALS

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by shtf2012
reply to post by Section31

No don't impeach him it costs too much money and we can just vote the scum out next year.
But jeez other than Ron Paul there is no hope.
I see a American spring on the future.

If we do not impeach Obama, he will be able to run for president again.

Obama will also be able to practice law.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
newsflavor.com...

insider working within the highest levels of government– including helping to elect Barack Obama in 2008. Here now are the words of Insider, unedited

You and too many goddamn Americans don’t see it so don’t feel so bad. You know, other world leaders see it. Putin. Sarkozy. Merkel. Harper…Barack Obama is incapable of anything remotely resembling leadership, but he is also quite capable of the kind of dangerous arrogance that the very worst leaders in history possessed

That’s where you’ll most often find the President of the United States – the most powerful man in the free f*****g world. He often sits with one leg draped over one of the chair’s arms and the other leg stuck straight onto the floor. Shorts, sweats, a t-shirt, and like I said, no shoes or just those sandal things that so many of the younger people like to wear these days. And that leg that’s draped over an arm of the chair will be bopping up and down, like…like someone with a lot of nervous energy. Like a kid does. And there’s the smell of smoke hanging on the president.

Next you’re gonna notice how small the guy looks. Really thin. He pads his suits up you know. The top end. The shoulders. It became an actual issue during the 2008 campaign – some of his handlers were saying it made his neck look too small. Fact is, it made his neck look just like it is – small. The guy is scrawny. All knees and elbows sitting in that chair. Sometimes he gets up when you come in, sometimes he remains seated and will just turn the volume on the TV down with the remote and say, “What you got?” That foot is bouncing up and down while you give him the briefing, but he rarely looks over at you – always looking at whatever is on the television.

I’m trying to lay out the psychological foundation of the son-of-a-bitch. You think people might want to know what this man is really like? How everything around him – the whole #ing image…it’s a charade. It’s a lie. He fooled me – he fooled a whole lot of us. And he is frightened every hour of every day that the country will find out.

And there's more in the link.

GOD HELP US.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
^
^
^
Continued from.....
Obama sounds like an incompetent basketcase, as if maybe he is indeed some sort of lobotomized Manchurian Candidate. If this insider is correct, and not fabricating or exaggerating.

So my purpose of these posts in this particular thread, is to show it makes sense, then, his constant constant horrific ('decisions')

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
wishfull thinking.
that R,paul is not like the otheres.
and that he sends FBI and swot sqouds.
to all the citys at the same time.
and only then tell them to arrest All the bankers
and wall street.
so the dont have time to hurt america.
and hid the money.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
If only there were some way to remove money from politics, stupid things like this wouldn't be an issue.

Politics is about money now. Not about governing.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Continued from.....
Obama sounds like an incompetent basketcase, as if maybe he is indeed some sort of lobotomized Manchurian Candidate. If this insider is correct, and not fabricating or exaggerating,.

What he sounds like to me is some one who is very nervous - as in scared half to death.

If he runs with Hitlery Clinton as running mate, If I were he I would be using a food taster and wearing a bullet proof vest 24/7.

TPTB wants the US citizens to rebel so they can put in Martial Law and complete their "Global Governance 2025" scheme. The idea is to have a "supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers... surely preferable to the National autodetermination practiced in past centuries."-- David Rockefeller in an address to a Trilateral Commission meeting in June of 1991

The National Intelligence Council's 2025 Project

Global Governance 2025: At a Critical Juncture | Atlantic Council

Global Governance 2025′ by US & EU Intelligence Agencies

UN Reform - Restructuring for global governance

Full Text of Agenda 21

The UN and property rights

...The land policy of the United Nations was first officially articulated at the United Nations Conference on Human Settlements (Habitat I), held in Vancouver, May 31 - June 11, 1976. Agenda Item 10 of the Conference Report sets forth the UN's official policy on land. The Preamble says:

"Land...cannot be treated as an ordinary asset, controlled by individuals and subject to the pressures and inefficiencies of the market. Private land ownership is also a principal instrument of accumulation and concentration of wealth and therefore contributes to social injustice; if unchecked, it may become a major obstacle in the planning and implementation of development schemes. The provision of decent dwellings and healthy conditions for the people can only be achieved if land is used in the interests of society as a whole. Public control of land use is therefore indispensable...."

The Preamble is followed by nine pages of specific policy recommendations endorsed by the participating nations, including the United states. Here are some of those recommendations:

Recommendation A.1

(b) All countries should establish as a matter of urgency a national policy on human settlements, embodying the distribution of population...over the national territory.

(c)(v) Such a policy should be devised to facilitate population redistribution to accord with the availability of resources.

Recommendation D.1

(a) Public ownership or effective control of land in the public interest is the single most important means of...achieving a more equitable distribution of the benefits of development whilst assuring that environmental impacts are considered.....

(b) Land is a scarce resource whose management should be subject to public surveillance or control in the interest of the nation.

(d) Governments must maintain full jurisdiction and exercise complete sovereignty over such land with a view to freely planning development of human settlements....

Recommendation D.2

(a) Agricultural land, particularly on the periphery of urban areas, is an important national resource; without public control land is prey to speculation and urban encroachment....

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

What he sounds like to me is some one who is very nervous - as in scared half to death.

Actually, I was thinking that, awhile after I made my previous post, that yeah, he sounds -more- like scared outa his wits.
Someone had just made a thread with a quote from Woodrow Wilson, but a poster stepped in and showed how the quote was incorrect. None the less, Woodrow Wilson has made hints here and there, I seen/read them, hinting about him, us, others, all being under complete control by someones and some"thing" "so pervasive, that men dare not speak in condemnation of it, above a whisper" < or som'n pretty close to that) and so, this is creepy, creepy, majorly creepy. But would ---every--- man quiver in submission that way? I know he's fictional, but my favorite hero, Agent Jack Bour, of '24', would knowingly sacrifice his loved ones for the good of the world, after painstakingly soul searching. Then he would put his black Ops gear on, and hunt down those Iluminati Aliens, and core their guts out, then hang them out their windows by their disemboweld entrails.
Why aren't there any real men like that? or are there?

edit on 25-8-2011 by simone50m because: edit

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
People in the UK love Obama, I haven't met too many people who don't make excuses for him.

From my point of view, he's ripping the people of the USA off. I don't think he's incompetent, or that he's a co-conspirator in any kind of plot. He's simply an establishment man. His class commitments don't lie with the same people advertised in the billions of dollars of propaganda output to good people in order to make it appear as though he is on their side. He isn't. His people are the bankers, high tech industry and the energy companies - that's all he ever was. He would never have been allowed anywhere near the top spot if he was not that type of person. I saw a video of his election campaign promises, and this thing shows like 20 examples of where they were broken. I think he will keep on feeding the bankers until the people stop him - exactly the same thing is happening in the UK and we have a 'conservative' government at the moment. They are all in bed together, they all think the same thoughts. Blind, selfish stupid thoughts, built on lies and consumerist/imperialist/elitist indoctrination.

If anyone thinks about this in terms of left vs right, it seems likely they've been foxed by the system.

edit on 25-8-2011 by yampa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
At least one AG is on our side.
Eric Schneiderman of NY.
He is fighting this and he needs our support.
Write to each of your crooked AG's and let them know how you feel.
These banks cannot get away with taking in billions of dollars and not pay back the average person.
I am sick and tired of being sick and tired and will have to march to DC for this crap.

NY AG WINS

TELL THESE SONS OF BITCHES HOW YOU FEEL WRITE YOUR ATTORNEY GENERALS

The following is the body of an e-mail I sent to the Texas Attorney General.

I am writing regarding the following article. www.rollingstone.com...

The article states that 49 of 50 states have agreed to the settlement outlined in this article. I want to know if, as the representative of Texas citizens, you have agreed to this settlement. If you have, why would you throw the citizens of your state under the bus without any input from those citizens. You are supposed to protect the citizens of this state. This settlement is not in the best interest of any of us.

If you have accepted this settlement, I respectfully request that you withdraw that acceptance.

Thank you.

Doubt it will do much good but will post if I get an answer. I've also sent it to a local radio show that is well known for putting this type of info on the air. Hopefully, he will be able to get it out to the general public and have them contact the attorney general as well.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Is it just me. or does anyone else see any strong correlation's to Revelations?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
There all bots people, albeit biological bots who have been subverted but bots none the less, Obama is no different then any of them. And Ron Paul sure why not let him get a crack at it, see how long he lasts, he is at least the smartest among them other candidates, but that ain't saying much since there all just really, really, not the best or brightest among what humanity has to offer.

All your base are belong to us. You all know were this story is going and how it will end. Rinse and repeat.

Remember there all elected to lead, not to read.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scalded Frog
This makes me furious

It's not only people that bought more house than they could afford that are affected by all of this. Anyone who bought responsibly and then lost their job because the economic rug was swept from the world's feet when all the easy credit the banks issued went sour is hurt by this.

Exactlty, and I'm tired of hearing the arguement that it's their fault because they should have known what they were getting into before they bought a house. How exactly does someone know if they will lose their job or be able to predict the future? You could have a very stable job and lively hood and lose your job because of this corruption, and it's your fault because you should have known what you were getting into? Give me a break!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

the jobs that still pay are weapons or logistic military or surveillance or police or courts
and when they run out of innocents to kill the few who still have a job will become the next set of slaves
i am sorry but MY AMERICA disappeared long long ago
and 1962 increased in pace i am a veteran and am saddened at how asleep we all have been for far too long
enjoy the job you have because when they can you will be replaced by someone who has to take 7 dollars an hour to eat

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join