It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Goes All Out For Dirty Banker Deal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Agreed on that. All in all, compared to third world countries I have been to, it is still pretty nice here. BUT, it sure could be better. It sure could be better in some of those third world places too. I always wonder why folks are content with day old SPAM when they could have steak for the same effort?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

OK I read the article. Personally, I do not blame someone wanting to wear comfortable clothes. Big deal. As long as it ain't when he is give a State of the Union or something.

The dude probably gets briefed by 50 people a day on a million different items. I might get a little "What ya' got?" too. However, I am not the President. If I was, maybe I would take it a little more seriously even if I am more informal than most.

Leadership? He is not the first and will not be the last. I truly believe the current system eliminates that possibility. It might explain the self obsessional thing too. Gate keepers? Again, I am not sure Obama invented those however, he is responsible for finding good ones.

The scoop on the politics from the article was a little anti-climactic. Obama is egotistical, we need a Democratic challenger, let the Republicans beat themselves up. Willingness to play the race card. Not much of a scoop.

Would I like to see him gone in 2012? I would like to see about 95% of these schmucks gone yesterday. But, wish in one hand and c*** in the other...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

and here's more fuel for that fire.

Billions Meant for Struggling Homeowners May Pay Down Deficit Instead

damned if ya do, damned if ya don't !!
!!

With housing prices dropping sharply, and foreclosure filings against more than 1 million properties in the first half of this year, the Obama administration is scrambling for ways to help homeowners.

One place they won't be looking: an estimated $30 billion from the bailout that was slated to help homeowners but is likely to remain unspent.

Instead, Congress has mandated that the leftover money be used to pay down the debt.

Of the $45.6 billion in Trouble Asset Relief Program funds meant to aid homeowners, the most recent numbers available show that only about $2 billion has actually gone out the door.

The low number reflects how little the government's home loan modification and other programs have actually helped homeowners deal with the foreclosure crisis.

IS there a connection ?

The UN and property rights

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
These internationalist banksters are so out of control right now that they no longer even try to hide their agenda anymore. When the crap finally hits the fan, they will just pack up and fly away on their private jets to their next victim Nation. Meanwhile, The sheople will be lost in mass chaos and starvation. You better be ready to atleast feed and protect yourself if you even want to continue with the struggle to live. That's what life is, it's a struggle. Unfortuantely, most humanbeings have had their butts wiped and have been misled into believing that everything comes easy as long as you have some paper in your wallet or bank account. ~SheopleNation

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by elrey72011

While there are people trying to sue, the government is busy negotiating a settlement with the largest banks that will penalize them a relatively small amount and will effectively be a settlement for ALL foreclosure cases currently being heard and in the future.

It's like I said earlier, our country is run by the corporations and financial institutions... a full blown plutocracy.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Maybe for the first time, I actually agree with you are saying. To blame it all on Obama is another thing alltogether. It is the blame of Republicans and Democrats alike. For instance, in Florida, Gov Scott fired the state attorneys going after the banks mortgage misdeeds and now is pushing for non-judicial foreclosures. Your bias always keep you from the whole truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join