It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

members opinions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
like i said ur a loser.....
u know it.....

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenIrish

Originally posted by eXia7

Originally posted by therealcatman
This thread isn't exactly on 2012 but is on the end or whatever members opinions r on what is going 2 happen / when ?

Just post what u think is going 2 happen in the future / when ie: somekind of date?

Please dont reply saying this thread has already been posted because if ur actually reading this u know there is no such thread exactly like this 1.

I just wanna read what members think will happen in the future like war / alien contact / asteroid / climate or whatever?????(& a date).....

With all the crazy stuff going on (current threads on ats) what do U think?

THXS

Well... I'm pretty sure we'll all go to the brink of destruction, then we'll realize that we're just living a holographic life, we'll return to our heart space, and we'll accept unconditional love as god.

or... or.. we'll have tons of chaos, but I don't really wish to manifest this reality, and I hope most of you don't either. Remember, you are the universe, and it listens. Thoughts are powerful!

cheers

edit on 8/24/2011 by eXia7 because: content

(Sorry, mods...I hit the last reply button way too soon! Just a newbie.)

I have felt an approaching shift for a very long time...20 years, or so, way before I had even heard of any prophesies or calendars. Back then, people didn't feel it, I guess, and made fun of me along with the very idea...but my 'funny feeling' never went away: it just remained, low key, but there. And now, in 2011, people almost everywhere are talking about (or aware of) the approach of 2012 and the end of the Mayan calendar, the icecaps melting, crazy and disturbingly destructive storms, nuclear incidents, oils spills, earthquakes in strange places -- oh, and another major storm is heading for the east coast -- and the probability of world-wide economic meltdown, not to mention wars and a string of other anomolies too long to list...this is what I have sensed for so many years: the point of no turning back, yet I still cannot put into words what it is...but it does feel like a fundamental, sobering, and lasting change.

So, something has indeed shifted and my feeling is that it will continue to until it reaches its apex. And then...?

Hopefully, whatever 'it' is will just shake up our routine long enough to allow major transformations to take place...and then life will carry on as usual...

Namaste.
GreenIrish

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I think modern man over and over has expressed that greed and conquer go hand in hand and I expect our creators to zoom in on a UFO and 404 us all....our souls which I dont think we know or understand will recycle into the next new and improved modern man and the human race will be given yet another chance after the next great flood makes the planet all shiny and new
edit on 24-8-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: spelling

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by therealcatman
This thread isn't exactly on 2012 but is on the end or whatever members opinions r on what is going 2 happen / when ?

Just post what u think is going 2 happen in the future / when ie: somekind of date?

Please dont reply saying this thread has already been posted because if ur actually reading this u know there is no such thread exactly like this 1.

I just wanna read what members think will happen in the future like war / alien contact / asteroid / climate or whatever?????(& a date).....

With all the crazy stuff going on (current threads on ats) what do U think?

THXS

The English language will become an unintelligible collection of contractions, acronyms, and numerical substitutions for words. Eventually, no one will be able to communicate abstract or complex ideas at all because everything will be written in leetspeak. As a result, communication will break down, people will start killing each other for even stupider reasons than we do now, and the National Guard will be called out to calm everyone down, but the only order given by "Teh Prezid0rz" will be, "g0 fkem oop ya" and they will interpret this as a license to just shoot anything that moves.

After hilarity ensues, the planet will be a wasteland, and we will have to type out our stupid tweets and txts on rocks like the cavemen did, thus beginning the cycle anew.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by vexati0n

star for that, indeed!

reminded me of this crap movie, good concept though..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join