It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

members opinions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This thread isn't exactly on 2012 but is on the end or whatever members opinions r on what is going 2 happen / when ?

Just post what u think is going 2 happen in the future / when ie: somekind of date?

Please dont reply saying this thread has already been posted because if ur actually reading this u know there is no such thread exactly like this 1.

I just wanna read what members think will happen in the future like war / alien contact / asteroid / climate or whatever?????(& a date).....

With all the crazy stuff going on (current threads on ats) what do U think?

THXS

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by therealcatman
This thread isn't exactly on 2012 but is on the end or whatever members opinions r on what is going 2 happen / when ?

Just post what u think is going 2 happen in the future / when ie: somekind of date?

Please dont reply saying this thread has already been posted because if ur actually reading this u know there is no such thread exactly like this 1.

I just wanna read what members think will happen in the future like war / alien contact / asteroid / climate or whatever?????(& a date).....

THXS

Well... I'm pretty sure we'll all go to the brink of destruction, then we'll realize that we're just living a holographic life, we'll return to our heart space, and we'll accept unconditional love as god.

or... or.. we'll have tons of chaos, but I don't really wish to manifest this reality, and I hope most of you don't either. Remember, you are the universe, and it listens. Thoughts are powerful!

cheers

edit on 8/24/2011 by eXia7 because: content

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I reckon this October, wars will erupt on a huge scale.

It's beginning now.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
nothing...I don't believe anything is going to "happen"..I think we'll have ups and downs but return to our norm..whatever that norm might be.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I'm thinking war will break out this Sept.- Oct. in the M.E. because of the proposed Palestinian statehood. All the Arab nations will jump in against Israel. China and Russia will throw their hats in the mix. The U.S. will probably be a non-factor for already spreading ourselves too thin policing the rest of the world. From that point I believe in the traditional Revelation apocalypse.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
eXia7:

so when do u think these will happen?

(somekind of date)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Nothing at all. As a previous poster said, ups & downs.
At this time a year ago, 75% of the population was supposed
to be wiped out by a mutant strain of the Spanish flu, while
the survivors were carted off to fema camps.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
i believe an extraterrestrial starship disguised as an invisible brown dwarf star hiding behind a rouge planet which is being orbited by several small but strongly electromagnetically charged comets and asteroids will arrive from the eleventyseventh dimension into our solar system and cause months of excessively large and widespread earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, and pole shifts before landing on the moon and revealing to the survivors that it's all a clever hoax perpetrated by numerous secret societies, governments, and authority figures in order to convince the masses that there is no other option than to enforce a global totalitarian dictatorship which is actually controlled by satan, in order to stop the evolution of human consciousness to a higher plane where orcs and hobbits are friends and semen tastes like chocolate.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
If anything, I do think the world is about to go or is going through some big changes. I think that there will be something that happens or is happening that will drastically change the way we live over the next couple of years.

I have no real idea of what will/is happen/happening but I have had many, many conversations with mates and family who can "feel" something is changing or is about to.

I cant explain it, its just a gut feeling, a vibe or call it what you will.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Who can say what is going to happen any time soon

But I'm sure that in the coming weeks, months, and years mankind will be confronted with the extremes that mother nature likes to throw at us on a regular basis, but we will overcome them same as we always do.

As to anything apocalyptic re: comets, 2012 prophecies, alien invasions/disclosure etc.............nah.......business as usual

I honestly do not believe that the days we live in now are any stranger than the days we used to live in......maybe a little more unstable..........but not stranger.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by eXia7

THXS

Well... I'm pretty sure we'll all go to the brink of destruction, then we'll realize that we're just living a holographic life, we'll return to our heart space, and we'll accept unconditional love as god.

or... or.. we'll have tons of chaos, but I don't really wish to manifest this reality, and I hope most of you don't either. Remember, you are the universe, and it listens. Thoughts are powerful!

cheers

edit on 8/24/2011 by eXia7 because: content

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by therealcatman

The real end of the world is the day our Sun gets big and blows up, until then, we have no idea what's going on. Every predicted date is rubbish. Once the Sun is gone, we are as well.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I read n a thread earlier (i think nostradomus thread)

2012 wont be the end of mankind but will be the end 2 our lifestyles we have taken 4 granted .
Or it went something like that.

Thats what made me wanna know what other members thought.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

eXia7:

so when do u think these will happen?

(somekind of date)

Well, as I don't have PROOF, I just go by intuition. I can't pin an exact date, but I think 2012 "predictions" are already happening now, and are going to ramp up.

I've done a lot of research into current events, and crazy conspiracies, and I've connected the dots to what I believe is true, each person is different.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Hey mzungu.....

y post that u loser

go eat a box of dyks @hole

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
the sun gettn big n blown up

ok maybe not millions of years in the future

maybe a little more current

im not talkn about the same old Israel fighting whomever

more like do u think something BIG is gonna happen / when?

just read some other threads on here

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mzungu
i believe an extraterrestrial starship disguised as an invisible brown dwarf star hiding behind a rouge planet which is being orbited by several small but strongly electromagnetically charged comets and asteroids will arrive from the eleventyseventh dimension into our solar system and cause months of excessively large and widespread earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, and pole shifts before landing on the moon and revealing to the survivors that it's all a clever hoax perpetrated by numerous secret societies, governments, and authority figures in order to convince the masses that there is no other option than to enforce a global totalitarian dictatorship which is actually controlled by satan, in order to stop the evolution of human consciousness to a higher plane where orcs and hobbits are friends and semen tastes like chocolate.

god damn...that was hilarious!
i dont think anything's gonna happen to be honest. i know one thing though...im gonna be here dec. 21st, to watch the specticle unfold!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
ie:

D4rk Knight hiding in a remote area of the world because of knowledge he got from some1

u know that kind of thread

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I think things will carry on pretty much the same.

I'll tell you the reason for this. My housemate insists on watching very old comedy programmes - GAH, I hate them - but sometimes I can't avoid hearing them whilst I'm on the computer.

The characters often discuss the state of the world and the society they are living in. Honestly, the scripts could have been written today. You can hear the same complaints being made back then (30 or 40 years ago) as we make now.

The only difference I can gauge is in the level of the problems. The seeds were planted way back and today we have the same conflicts and social problems but to a greater degree.

One might think that over the course of several decades those in charge might have been able to solve some of these problems or, at least, reduce them. And yet they persist.

Almost makes you wonder if it isn't all deliberate

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by therealcatman

i'm sorry if i offended you, but calling me a loser and telling me to eat a box of dyks(?) because of what i believe is just cruel and uncalled for

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join