It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

denver international airport forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I'd like to suggest the DIA as a forum. It is how i got interested in the NWO in the first place.

props to this link for getting me started;

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I dont think it deserves its own forum...

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I have noticed that on the page linked above that the somebody is making a big deal over "six small nuclear cooling towers". They obviously do not understand that even conventional steam power plants have cooling towers. I do however believe that something very strange is going on at DIA.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
while it probably deserves a thread to discuss it i dont see how something so specific deserves a forum all unto itself. if we did that we'd have to make other specific forums for other places that raise suspicion as well. it would be rather hard to have a board full of very specific forums as we'd have to keep adding new specific forums all the time. thats why we have generalized forums, making it easier for us the handle and smaller for you people to find your way around. keeping it "simple" in some ways is a good thing.

i applaud the idea but i dont see it being truly feasible at this time.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
i think it would go fine under government facilities..

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   
there is a lot of info out there on DIA, but i think it's a very narrow field. too narrow to have it's own forum. putting it under gov facilities sounds good to me.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Please excuse my ignorance but whats the big deal about the DIA? But yeah sounds like gov. facilities.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
ahhhh, now I get it. I agree, its too narrow for a forum.

If you have the time, cyberdude, read about the murals, the construction, the location, the cornerstone, the keypad, the layout. The basics idea is that is was constructed to be the NWO's power base for this hemisphere, after they kill a few billion people and take over. There are some way out there ideas, but if you keep to the idea that is has a second purpose, its pretty chilling to think about. Also, unlike area 51, you can go there and look around.

www.geocities.com...
www.anomalous-images.com...
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoktek
i think it would go fine under government facilities..

I think there are some threads in this forum about DIA infact i am 100% sure there are.

top topics

join