It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Challenge to all religions: Produce a God,, Any God,, Just Make One Appear

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
i could care less about sentences in some old book about bull#.............wheres the god??? show me...oh i forgot ,,you cant. Why cant the creator of everything just show up,,oh i forgot hes in another realm,,so then he couldnt have made things in this realm since he cant come here...but he can send his son here,,why?? why didnt his lazy ass come here ?,,oh i forgot because he doesnt exist and neither did his son...
edit on 8/24/2011 by dbates because: Caps Lock Title Edit

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by avatarded1

Dude, retalitory threads are just as stupid as that original one, sorry.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Wow....angry much? Calm down already...what's the point of the post? If I believe the Bible and in the existence of God, it's that a belief. Faith. God commands me, not the other way around. So how exactly does my belief affect you and why such a hostile posts about those that believe in a religion?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Looking for a God? Look no further, I am here & so are you. That is all

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

edit on 8/23/2011 by texas thinker because: bad link

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Just because you got denied something doesn't mean He doesn't exist. Just because something bad happens somewhere and He doesn't show up to save everyone doesn't mean He's not there. He leaves it up to us to decide where we go from this "realm". People make bad choices and then it's decided what happens to them, same thing as with people who make good choices, there actions have reactions. Sometimes the people who make bad choices get away free, and the people who make good choices get dealt a bad hand in this life, but that is just this life and this life is a very difficult test, if we pass we get to move on from here. Think about it.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

From the religion of guitar

link   
reply to post by PunchingBag80

Its making fun of the athiest challenge, people

link   

I'm quietly starting to dislike you.First the Elenin thread,then this one?You are actually making me,as an eternal skeptic of everything including religion,look bad.I do question our religious books don't get me wrong,but you cannot just bump in here,discredit other people's faith WITHOUT ANY ARGUMENT of the non existence of a supreme being,creator of all this.Keep in mind sir absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
God has much thing to do and is too busy to take his time showing up to somebody with the mere intention of having the guy to believe in him. To bear his love inside you you need faith which means blind confidence in him. If you need proof then you do not believe in him but no blame or shame. The society is aimed to much on a logical point of view and neglecting the spiritual side of the thing which god really have a meaning.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PunchingBag80

You might have a point,but here is my question:If HE is the alpha and the omega,and knows everything,that means HE knows exactly what I will do from birth to death right?There is no real choice here.It is either that or He is NOT all knowing.you choose.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatarded1
i could care less about sentences in some old book about bull#.............wheres the god??? show me...oh i forgot ,,you cant. Why cant the creator of everything just show up,,oh i forgot hes in another realm,,so then he couldnt have made things in this realm since he cant come here...but he can send his son here,,why?? why didnt his lazy ass come here ?,,oh i forgot because he doesnt exist and neither did his son...

Dear avatarded1,

Shouldn't this be in the RANT section. Don't believe anything, don't believe or look for answers to the God thing; by the way, I am a Christian. Why should anyone, including God, show you anything, decide for yourself what this all means. Why do you ask for proof, don't believe in God, believe what seems right to you. If you cannot imagine that something greater than yourself created all of this, then believe what you want. Stop being wining. Stop complaining, just believe what you want.

Jesus said that his generation asked for signs and that none would be given. He then performed miracles, perhaps that was not his generation, perhaps we are and the answer is clear, none will be given, believe what your heart and mind tell you is the truth. You don't even get the issue, it is not about believing in God, it is about loving one another and being in service to one another. Why don't you try that and stop worrying about God. If we truly love one another than he will love us, he said so and lets face it, if we love one another, what have we got to loose? Peace.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatarded1

I can't show you gravity either, so I guess that doesn't exist. God is a force that is all around you, you can deny Him, but your denial has zero impact on His existence just like you can deny gravity but still be subject to its pull.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Have you ever wonderd why ANYTHING AT ALL is here? I mean the fact that an atom exist is the plain and simple fact that GOD can. I mean really should anything at all be here...the air you breath let alone the existance of life. I personally think if anyone doubts God they should look around and wonder how ANYTHING at all is anywhere at all...How does anything exist? You cant just give the answer "it just is" without saying to yourself perhaps God just was.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

Too bad you can prove gravity....

see, this thread is just as much troll bait as the last
im out

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Attention ats users this thread is for trolling and to stir emotions do not I repeat do not engage as feeding the troll will only encourage ignorance.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by chancemusky

im out

Dear chancemusky,

Please explain gravity to us, now correct the quantum physicists who say there is not enough mass. We will anxiously wait for you to correct Einstein and Hawking and .....

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I challenge you to take a break from the mental diarrhea of trying to understand God and what it is. To me people who refer to god as 'he" are people with much less vision . You and I are monkeys that fell from the trees 5 minutes ago, don't even bother trying to understand it if you are going to imagine God as a man with a long white beard sitting on clouds and refer to god as 'he' .We are incapable of imagining what God is or if it is even an entity at all.
I see God when I see a beautiful forest, when I see the bees , when I see the stars, when I am having an orgasm and looking into my lovers eyes. Hate and anger just makes it all more confusing ......

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Originally posted by chancemusky

im out

Dear chancemusky,

Please explain gravity to us, now correct the quantum physicists who say there is not enough mass. We will anxiously wait for you to correct Einstein and Hawking and .....

The force of gravity or gravitational force is the force on a body as a result of Newton's Law of Universal Gravitation. When used in an unqualified sense, it is usual for this to mean the force on a body at the surface of the Earth. From Gravity at Earth's Surface, this is approximately 9.8 N kg−1 The force of gravity varies across the earth's surface, and therefore it makes little sense to use it as a standard. However, the CGPM adopted a standard acceleration of gravity of 9.80665 N kg−1 in 1901.

Thats the definition of gravity. Drop a ball, it goes to the eart, and the earth to it. Simple example of it. Im not going to sit here and prove the theory of gravity to you.

Maybe my use of the word 'prove' wasn't semantically correct

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by chancemusky

Dear chancmusky,

Really, you quoted some source and ignored what quantum physics has shown. That is the best you can do and run away. Bye. Respond to Einstein and Hawking, respond to the spooky effect, to quantum entanglement and to the lack of matter that still results in physics working except it fails at a quantum level to follow the same rules. Don't be a coward, explain what the great physicists cannot.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join