It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

De-constructing: D4rk Kn1ght; A confession. Guilt makes me post this

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by watcher3339
There is actually a Catholic prophecy in which it states that there will be three full days of night. During that time the faithful who wish to be saved must not even look outside. They should gather in a windowless area. If events indicated that the time was coming, then the faithful should pick a place to cover the windows completley so that nothing from outside might be seen.

Sounds a lot like that one movie Skyline

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I don't think Dark Knight was a troll as much as he was just a troubled person. And whether you believe it or not, a lot of weird stuff is happening. My problem is, it's not happening on the scale he predicted. Yes, the economy collapsed, but these lights/sounds/events depicted in the sky aren't happening to cause chaos and panic en masse just yet.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

But if being on ATS has not shown you one thing it must be the following,

The scam/disinfo/mid control/nlp/msm/shill/troll type of approach

1. pace their current reality (things in the sky, noises, conspiracy theories and beliefs found by many who are on ats) this creates the feeling you have described in relation to reading his thread, its called rapport!

People then will not be soo critical of later claims, as they preposer uses pacing of current shared realities, to then "lead" them to the belief system or behaviour they want.

This is seen in advertising, darren brown, msm, news, media, politicians speeches, psychology, psychiatry, sales training in most of the major blue chips etc etc.

I have used the above and some other neat tricks to actually make a psychotic and very aggressive person with paranoia to accept me and lead him from psychosis to calmness even though I was dressed and employed at the time by the very "them" his paranoia was focused on.

The power of Rapport and some very clever language patterns, internal realities and external ones in certain ways and orders, have also been used by me within the last 48 hours to just talk to someone about where we where, and what we were doing, that they were in total Trance and hypnosis within 15 minutes. They had no idea the session had started and was expecting the traditional I am going to count back from 10 to 1 etc (I am a registered Hynotherapist NLP/Coach etc) but due to be very hyper and logical this would work best for them.

The pacing of current reality or beliefs that Dark Knight used, broke down the rest of the normal consciousness critical judgements of readers so the rest was accepted as he heaped more BS on that original paceing.

This actually explains a lot of the popularity of the threads, and why most of the very poorly written ones on ATS and ones of very little fact get much attention responses etc, wheras the truth is often ignored!

2. Artfully Vague be very vaugue about general expectations so that you cant loose.

Ie a thread on ATS I predict an earthquake in Cali over the next week, cant be wrong or right, it will be above a 5+ around about here..... of course one will happen, will have its facts distorted to make it look like proof as the original claims are soo vauge anyhow.

3. Janus- Use patterns from the past to predict the future.

Explains it all really, in addition do you really think his thread was the first mention of "Noises" in the sky or "lights" in the sky etc or even the first person with a dying relative who was way above clearance but cant be proved and is a whistleblower?

4. Excuses for behaviour/inconsistencies/cognitive dissonance.

Need to invade Iraq as WMD? ring a bell. Cant add to threads answer questions or prove what is shown to be a hoax as have to "bug" out, am being watched, TPTB are after me. Secrecy excitement spy novel style, wait until the heat of discovery goes away, jump back in some time later to hook new people and hopefully no one will actually read the entire thread/news/intelligence the original event/claim made by de bunker is forgotten as people remember the First and Last parts of a story/information so the Pacing starts again and linked in with "just returned from shangrai la etc" " The intelligence was wrong" whatever it may be.

I really could go on however my points are not mute to those truly looking for the TRUTH, often though if the truth does not fit our reality/beliefs its is just not even noticed.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Perhaps some older members will remember this......

I recall a thread started by someone who woke up in bed to find a lizard-fishlike creature in his room and he ended up stabbing him with a knife. In his words he "gave him the good news." I recall that vividly since I had never heard that expression before.

Anyway, there was another member who did a comparison of certain lingo/terms/expressions which were also used in the Dark Knight thread. It was starkly similar.

Can't remember too clearly but I thought that was what ended Dark Knights membership here......I could be wrong.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The Black Knight and Phillip K. Dick

this person points out correlations between the black knight 'satellite' and some of phillip k. dick's novels, worth a look, very interesting to say the least, especially if you know dick's background about saving his son's life by knowing about a medical condition that he had before it was diagnosed apparently from a vision he had where he felt that he knew everything, and apparently this began because he was hit by a pink beam of light that we later find out came from an alien satellite.. that last about the pink light and the satellite coming from his semi-autobiographical book 'Valis'

some people suggest that dick, having written a 30,000 plus page exegesis and saving his son's life, was telling the truth, and used his novels as a device to release certain truths that had been revealed to him. this of course is speculation, but it is quite compelling.

Creepy, cool, story to be sure. There's two things in particular which are of particular note to Philip K. Dick. The most obvious is the idea of a satellite orbiting the earth and sending coded communications to it. One of the theories Dick had for his experiences was that they had been triggered, or enhanced, by an extremely ancient and alien satellite. The initial 2-3-74 experience also began with a very similar color to the first sighting of the black knight, a reddish pinkish light beamed directly at him.

Phil also mentioned in his exegesis that he considered ten of his novels to be of particular importance, with the novel valis as the cipher to unlock their meaning. These ten books, the "meta novel", are Eye in the Sky, Time Out of Joint, The Man in the High Castle, The Game Players of Titan, Martian Time Slip, The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch, UBIK, A Maze of Death and of course VALIS. I think it's fair to include Radio Free Albemuth in there as well, which was written after his meta novel statement, and which is in many ways a retelling of VALIS. What's interesting here is that he wrote the first, Eye in the Sky, so soon before the black knight sighting. About three or four years before it was detected by radar. Well, if in fact it was ever there to be detected.

edit on 24/8/11 by emptyOmind because: afterthoughts

edit on 24/8/11 by emptyOmind because: added quote from above website

edit on 24/8/11 by emptyOmind because: more quotes

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

I understand all that Elf, I'm not qualified in NLP like yourself but I read a lot about psychology, hypnosis, mental illusions etc

Maybe it's pure coincidence (and maybe that's why I'm reading more into the thread than I should do) but once again, there is no way Dark Knight could have made me see what I saw in the sky, it was truly mind blowing.

The timing of Dark Knight's thread and my sighting was more than eerie, I'd like to believe I'm not fooled easily but something about that threads just rings out to me.

Who knows? Maybe Dark Knight is sitting behind a computer screen laughing at all of us, it just doesn't feel that way to me.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdp333

I recall a thread started by someone who woke up in bed to find a lizard-fishlike creature in his room and he ended up stabbing him with a knife. In his words he "gave him the good news." I recall that vividly since I had never heard that expression before.

That was Dan Tanna's thread, from memory I don't remember the two being similar but it has been a while since I read that thread also.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdp333

Anyway, there was another member who did a comparison of certain lingo/terms/expressions which were also used in the Dark Knight thread. It was starkly similar.

Can't remember too clearly but I thought that was what ended Dark Knights membership here......I could be wrong.

DanTanna. I remember this well. Guy was a complete nut job.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Where do I start...

My first impression is that Death Kron is in fact, former and banned member, D4rk Kn1ght.

Writing styles are similar but not conclusive... Kn1ght wote his post using the Queen's English (civilisation, using an s and not a z, as a single example) and Kron states he is from the UK on his profile... which really means quite little by itself. And since I did not indulge this entire thread, I can't say that I didn't overlook something critical to this observation/opinion.

As to the content... there has been a steady uptick in UFO sightings, some of them fairly spectacular - if they weren't hoaxed - but it all still seems balanced on the date of 28 October of this year.

The date itself doesn't seem to have any real historic significance... I mean, it's not a famous (or infamous) anniversary of any particular event. Mussolini came to power on that date in 1922, the Royal Marines (UK) were formed in 1664, Khrushchev orders the removal of Soviet missiles from Cuba in 1962.

Stuff like that so... that lends a little credence to the notion that this date doesn't have any glaring, secondary meaning.

I'm going to devote some more time to both threads so... this is just an initial toe-dip.

Best

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I agree with Death Kron here, I don't think that really had anything to do with Dark Knight. If I remember correctly, DanTanna was British. His thread was so hilariously unbelievable, on first read I could not stop laughing for a week.

He tried to illustrate photos of the "alien" he saw, and post them in his thread as if to gain credibility. It was a sad attempt at attention getting / fear-mongering. I forget what ended up happening, but he left the board I'm pretty sure. He initially posted in in ATS's RATS forum, but it went to the main viewable forums some weeks later. Funny stuff.

In any case, back to the topic at hand, from what I recall from the thread, it was nothing like Dark Knight's writing style, plus the willingness to post photos. I don't think Dark Knight was around at the time of the thread either.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I have no doubt of what you saw.

I have no doubt many many strange things do go on.

I have no doubt that I dont even begin to comprehend or understand enough to explain what or where these events are.

I have no doubt that either Time Travellers, Aliens, Other Dimensions do come and share this one and this explains a lot.

I have no doubt it has nothing to do with what DK was on about!

This is why the DK thing gets my back up a tiny bit, people like yourself truly looking for the truth, people with real experiences are led on an alice in wonderland search for most of there lives. Ive been there.

I truly hope you find the truth of what happened to you and may your search be quick and conclusive!

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Interesting DK relation

I still think it's ominous that all of these religious groups, the Mayan Calendar, and DK all arrived at a similar date/time-frame. I'm still skeptical, but it's interesting none the less.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

Where do I start...

My first impression is that Death Kron is in fact, former and banned member, D4rk Kn1ght.

Are you being serious here?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Originally posted by redoubt

Where do I start...

Are you being serious here?

Yes and no. I was in no way, shape or form making an accusation or statement of proof of anything. Honestly. It was just a first impression based on a few initial factors that caught my attention.

Personally, I know of many who have come here, blown a membership and returned a year or so later with a new ISP and forged a very respectable place in the ATS community. My first forays here produced a membership that I subsequently lost track of for a year or two... and in 2007, I had no choice but to make a new one.

Whatever sin D4rk Kn1ght may have committed is history anyway. Time heals all wounds, especially on the web.

So again, seriousness is relative so... yes, that was an initial impression but no, I was not trying to create trouble or make an accusation

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

That's fair enough, I can quite happily inform you however that no I'm not Dark Knight and never have been.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I dont know if UFO activity has increased as much as people are believing more and looking more. Ive seen one amazing UFO in my life when I was ten and for over 20 years I have been dying to see another but unfortunately have not.

Thing I can't imagine is something like this remaining a secret....even the best patriots who would take what they know to the grave if it was secret info would still be making preparations.

In the last 5 years, the only thing ive seen my police department do was prepare for the flu when they thought that strain was going to be really bad a couple years ago. They even had a plan for what calls we would respond to and which ones we would not if it got bad. Of course nothing ended up happening but I do remember kind of wondering if something more was going on at that time.

Panic spreads......I don't think some known event that was going to wipe us out could be contained unless we didn't know about it.

Also think of it this way....imagine the funding NASA and groups like this would get if there was a major threat...we'd be like "here's a blank check, fix it". I'm not buying it...and im a huge conspiracy junkie!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I remember D4rk Kn1gt mentioned there was some other insight into his screen name.

The only thing I can sort of determine is maybe a chess move like a gambit or a mate.

Like rook at D4 and Knight at g1. Any chess freaks on here that can resolve this?

If its a mate or gambit, what is the name, there are lots of them.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

Isn't it more likely that they really didn't come to this date independently, but rather piggybacked off the date from previous sources?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Those that are truly interested in duing any further research into DK and his story.
He did say the person who told the story that died was a famous trama Dr. that did work for the government.
DK's post was 2006 and I think he did give a vague time frame of the Dr.s death. Not sure what country or what government.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

I don't think so, Dark Knight was the first to throw out the Oct. 28th date that I know about. The "rature" guy arrived at this date as well. And it was only recently discovered that the Mayan Calendar's end date actually could translate to "on or around the end of October," iirc.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join