It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

De-constructing: D4rk Kn1ght; A confession. Guilt makes me post this

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Doesn't anyone want to talk about what the '4' and '1' mean in his name?

I can't say I believe there's been an increase in sightings of strange lights over the last few years. There's no evidence of that.

edit to add-- i see someone had already brought it up...
edit on 23-8-2011 by PhotonEffect because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

I don't normally have a reaction like I did with his thread. I found myself truly thinking that he might just have a true intel as to what is going to happen. What really alarmed me was that before I read that thread, I dreamt that I saw dancing stars in the dark sky. I couldn't tell what they were or if they were falling or rising. They were moving but it did not look like normal star activity.

The sky was filled with these and there was no explanation. Shortly after this dream, there was a second dream where everyone witnessed the two suns. The dream following that one was a huge earthquake and something very very unknown in the world.

So yeah, his thread pricked my sensors in a way that usually never happens.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Knowing your story and your reality, I really hope your dreams aren't connected to DK predictions....

No offense but if 1/10th of your life story is true, and it is connected, I'm bugging out soon...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

I already did but some posts don't receive much attention; as I always say, the eye is in the small details

41 could mean 41st president? That's George W Bush

41 also equals 5 and 5 if the number of aggression/war/upheavel

Also see meaning of Atomic number 41

Read Psalm: 18:41 "they cried for help, and there was no one to save them..."

Error 41: means when Boshe oven comes on after starting the self cleaning oven

Represents movements, people and things.....danger from natural elements

It seems to me someone has done their homework on number 41 !!!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Strictsum

41 could mean 41st President? That's George W Bush !

4 + 1 = 5 and many of us know the number 5 is the numeral figure for aggression/war/upheavel

He did say it was for the 41st president and listed why. He also said the reason he made his name D4rk Kn1ght was in hopes that someone who also knew about this would see it and put it together and contact him. I can't remember exactly what all he said about Bush, but I am sure someone will remember.

So we can conclude whatever it is...he thought if someone had the same knowledge as him if they saw D4rk Kn1ght not night, but KNIGHT they would put Dark Knight and 41 together and immediately know he knew what they knew...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Here is hoping that they aren't connected, but life feels like a hand of poker sometimes. All depends on the cards.
It is a balance between a designed blueprint and random chaos. In between the mix you get people who are tuning in like a radio frequency. But I truly hope they aren't connected. I would be lying if I said all the dreams I have been having aren't connected to something utterly unexpected that will catch us all by surprise.

The thing is I keep dreaming that the word imminent is told to me. It is a celestial voice and always it is the word imminent. That can mean many things and we all know that time is like a thief in the night.

I didn't want to say this but another dream is a nuclear attack of some kind. Everything in the world and the sun really heat up on the planet. The sky changes colour as well, to an orange hue. Don't know but that dream followed the others.

At this point regardless of the dreams or anything else, we will all be caught by surprise.
edit on 23-8-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SouthernRain55

Knight of the dark order ring a bell?

Re the Batman movie......the detail is in the cooking of the story, not so much the characters themselves

www.fipresci.org...

George W Bush and the character of "Batman" :

filmbecile.blogspot.com...

Al Qaeda (Joker) and George W Bush (Batman):

floppingaces.net...

edit on 23-8-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Okay, I know that there is already some stuff on the thread about the 41 (you guys are fast!)
But this is my random collection for meaning of 41
symbolism

Properties of the number 41According to R. Allendy, "it is the principle of the individuality, 1, appearing in cosmic mutations, 40. It is the individuality of the being incarnated in the physical life (...). It is the reverse of 14, it shows the principle of the periodic mutations in the cosmic individuality. In the 14, the cycle is in the individual; in 41, the individual is in the cycle".
Represent the "Son, the eternal Word", according to J. Boehme.

Blame the Republicans?

January 28, 2010
The Real Meaning of 41
by Michael Bird
During Massachusetts State Senator Scott Brown's successful campaign for the U.S. Senate, the chant among his supporters--and in the media--was "41, 41, 41," meaning, of course, that his victory would give Republicans their 41st vote in the Senate.

Buddhism

The meaning of suffering Refers to the foundational teaching of Buddhism—the Four Noble Truths
Noble Truths:
1. The truth of suffering
2. The source of suffering
3. The end of suffering
4. The path beyond suffering
The truth of suffering is the fact of suffering, the most universal feature of human life.
The source of suffering is desire.
The end of suffering is the cessation of desire.
The path beyond suffering is the Eightfold Path :

And finally,
I Ching

TextI Ching Hexagram: 41
Name: Sun.
Keyphrase: Decrease.
Formed By The Trigrams: Mountain over Lake.
General: Make sure you use use your resources appropriately apportioned or instability will result.
Love: Go back to basics and focus on nourishing and nurturing your relationship.
Business: Direct your resources to fundamental operations only. Be frugal with your money.
Personal: Direct your energy or finances toward basic concerns only and don't be impatient or resentful in having to do so.

Lots of interesting directions this could take.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Knight of the dark order ring a bell?

Re the Batman movie......the detail is in the cooking of the story, not so much the characters themselves

www.fipresci.org...

George W Bush and the character of "Batman" :

filmbecile.blogspot.com...

Al Qaeda (Joker) and George W Bush (Batman):

floppingaces.net...

edit on 23-8-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

Good point but would someone (I guess you could call it advertise for lack of a better description) a movie in 2006 that wasn't released until 2008?
At this point I guess anything is possible....

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
Doesn't anyone want to talk about what the '4' and '1' mean in his name?

First instinct?

4 = April

1 = the first of April, which all equals...well, you know.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Found it...here was D4rk Kn1ght's explanation of 41...

The 4 and 1 is for the 41st president of the United States, and a former head of the CIA. The person who is said to have lead the project in the early days, and first used it in anger during Gulf War 1

edit on 8/23/2011 by SouthernRain55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SouthernRain55

Dick Cheney rings a bell

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SouthernRain55
Found it...here was D4rk Kn1ght's explanation of 41...

The 4 and 1 is for the 41st president of the United States, and a former head of the CIA. The person who is said to have lead the project in the early days, and first used it in anger during Gulf War 1

edit on 8/23/2011 by SouthernRain55 because: (no reason given)

Dubya's dad helped start something like that? Not too far fetched.

Like Egyptia though, I've always had a weird feeling about DK's thread like I know he's speaking truth but it's tough to see through the riddles.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

also, interesting, there is a whole thread here somewhere from maybe a week ago about George H.W. Bush and who is really was: son of Tesla's assistant. There were pictures and the whole history of the intermarriage of the families going back to Nazi Germany. Photos with a Walker woman who then married into the Bushes (hence George Herbert Walker Bush) with one of the nazi madmen in uniform and another not in uniform.

Don't know where the thread is. But anyone interested in this thread should read it.

Here's and external link with some summary but the ATS thread was actually excellent and riveting.

linky
ed it on 23-8-2011 by watcher3339 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The D4ark Kn1ght thread is a classic ATS troll thread. D4rk Kn1ght claimed he pm'd a moderator to arrange a meeting then he called on the moderators to close the thread. On October 29th the thread will hopefully be placed where it belongs - in [HOAX!]

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Did he actually get to meet the moderators in person?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

reply to post by cripmeister

Did he actually get to meet the moderators in person?

You will have to contact Asala as she was the moderator who closed the thread.

edit on 23-8-2011 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I could be glutton for punishment but there is a ring of "knowing' in Dark Knight's thread that i can't shake out of my mind. It strikes me as the type of statements that are true. Once again the dilemma here is that this is all based off of gut instincts and not a lot (or none at all) of facts.

It's hard to pin point but given the age of the thread, and compared to what is actually happening around us as of late, it seems to me that Dark Knight was in the know about something. Maybe he didn't even completely understand it, but it feel like he was being genuine.

Maybe he was a troll and we're all suckers.... i just don't know. Hence the reason for this thread.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
If he was so concerned why didn't he give facts. Typical fear mongering , "oooh a friend of mine said something will happen on this date but I won't tell you what it is", that's just ridiculous.

If you'd like I can make a prediction like that also so you all can ponder the secret meaning behind it. At least I can respond back to you

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Thought I'd throw a vid in..

Sorry vid won't work
edit on 23-8-2011 by Daedal because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2011 by Daedal because: tried fixing link

edit on 24-8-2011 by Daedal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join