It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

De-constructing: D4rk Kn1ght; A confession. Guilt makes me post this

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Relevant and on topic

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
it's october fools!

duh!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Ah well, another bullcrap prophecy thread proven yet again to be nonsense. Where are all the 'Dark Knight' believers now then?

Where are you?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Reply to post by Hawkwind.

I think they are all huddled together on a faraway hilltop somewhere waiting for the sun to dissapear for a couple of days so they can return to society.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Has anyone seen this:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Didn't the OP say that some kind of fake moon would be a sign? coincidental timing?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Reply to post by mc1km

I dont think he was that specific. I dont feel like going back in finding the thread but im prety confident he just said you would see strange lights and hear strange noises in the sky in the time leading up to the nonevent that was the 28th.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I made a prediction earlier in the thread which came true, all the DK believers who where jumping up and down telling us we would all see DK was telling the truth would dissappear and make no kind of apology for pushing his BS. Behold I see the future

Added- I think anyone who posts a prediction as truth and not a maybe should receive a warning then banned after there date is proven as a hoax!!
edit on 29-10-2011 by Kurokage because: added last sentence

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
i bet he is currently a member here and is laughing his ass off, at all these morons and attention this has recieved...

dark knight... the ultimate troll...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

Crikey, you must be the only person who made a correct prediction about 28th October

All hail Kurokage - a greater prophet than D4rk Kn1ght himself. Wear his mantle well.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The way I see it, most of those 75 people who gave 75 flags must have thought there was something to this con, so again I ask, where are you now? Looking for the next doomsday type prophecy thread to flag and believe in?

Sorry, but it's annoying seeing so many people here just reading and believing the fantastical, yet again, without anything substancial to base their belief on except for text, typed out on the internet by someone who is usually laughing their arses off behind their monitor because he/she knows there will be people here ready to believe anything. That kind of gullibility is rapidly grating on my nerves.

Stop the gullibility people, you can have an open mind without having to believe in everything you read.

Question everything.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I still believe there's a conspiracy to DK, until SkepticOverlord comes back, and tells us why they deleted his goodbye thread. I need answers!!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by diputserauoy

Originally posted by Misterlondon
i bet he is currently a member here and is laughing his ass off, at all these morons and attention this has recieved...

dark knight... the ultimate troll...

Morons? how arrogant of you, callin tough names to cover your inner emptiness maybe works in real life but on the interwebs it does not, it only shows that you're a douche

edit on 29-10-2011 by diputserauoy because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2011 by diputserauoy because: (no reason given)

I think he's dead on - those who were taken in by this (and will continue to be taken in by things like this) are, in technical (albeit outdated) terms, morons. For someone to read the DK original material and think that it may actually have some truth in it has the stunted intellectual skills of a 7 - 12 year old (definition of a moron).

Now, having said that, if there are actual 7 - 12 year olds reading this and believed it then they're perfectly normal.

And then you accuse him of "callin (sic) tough names" and then wrap up by calling him a "douche?" Brilliant.

The hoaxers come here for the audience that comprises this thread. Pure. Simple.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk
reply to post by Elliot

you are correct Elliot,

i was one of the members who was in contact with him right from the start, and indeed he did say it would start on that date leading up to something in 2012.

and just to clarify ...since his emails quite a few years ago , i have not heard from him at all.

snoopyuk

Wrong, in the trolls own words

A mass attempt to rule by sheer fear is coming, and its going to start low and slow in 2007, and build up and up till Oct 28th, 2011, for a final blow out either late oct 2011 or early 2012.

If nothing else, please, on Oct 28th, 2011, be as far away from civilisation as you possibly can.

Source

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdp333
Perhaps some older members will remember this......

I recall a thread started by someone who woke up in bed to find a lizard-fishlike creature in his room and he ended up stabbing him with a knife. In his words he "gave him the good news." I recall that vividly since I had never heard that expression before.

Anyway, there was another member who did a comparison of certain lingo/terms/expressions which were also used in the Dark Knight thread. It was starkly similar.

Can't remember too clearly but I thought that was what ended Dark Knights membership here......I could be wrong.

Oh wow--I remember the thread you are referencing but had completely forgotten the comparisons made between that OP and Dark Knight. You're right--the similarities were too strong to be ignored, imo.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Alora

Dan Tanna was not D4rk Kn1ght, that's fairly obvious to see is you knew either member.....

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I thought to pop in and say something, as if you read the Dark Knight threads you know I am all through them, as DK was a chat buddy of mine here in the ATS chat. He and Dan Tanna were different people to be sure, as they could both be in the chatroom at the same time......

Gosh..............he scared me with that thread, but come the 28th I didnt even bother to fashion me a tin foil hat thinking if it WAS all going to the crapper I hope I go down early.I dont even own a gun.

I SWEAR just on the 27th DK was posting in the survival forums....
Im gunna see if I can find THAT....BRB with an edit..ok that was a bumped thread from 09 so he wasnt on the boards last week........

I just thought to say SOMETHING, as some folks are saying that the people involved in said thread are not saying anything now, and I am just raising my hand that I was involved in all of that.......and Im still here.
I dont post like I used to, for the most part I am just here to babysit my enormous OOBE thread, and talk to the new people who ask me questions there......

edit on 31-10-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
He gambled with dates and was wrong. After reviewing the things DK said, I think he was just enjoying himself, the more we listened the more he shoveled. He has a vivd imagination and is still on ATS, only this time he has taken another approach. That is just an opinion though. Think for yourself.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoNotForgetMe
He gambled with dates and was wrong. After reviewing the things DK said, I think he was just enjoying himself, the more we listened the more he shoveled. He has a vivd imagination and is still on ATS, only this time he has taken another approach. That is just an opinion though. Think for yourself.

I'm almost positive I know what his new tag is, but I wouldn't be surprised if he had many. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he's one of the people actively in this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join