It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 771
104
<< 768  769  770    772  773  774 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire
 


There is always...





posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
reply to post by TNTarheel
 


I hate that song



Alright, thread friends, I have an early class... I must make my exit...

...make my exit AWESOME, that is...





Check. Mate.


Everything always boils down to sex, does it not?

Where's my transcendental orgasm!!!!!!! Don't fall asleep on me now.........



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
 


Alright, thread friends, I have an early class... I must make my exit...

...make my exit AWESOME, that is...





Check. Mate.



lol...nice!

Bon soir, mon ami, rest well


I must also make my exit...although a much humbler one than yours.



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Originally posted by JourPolaire

edit on 11-10-2011 by JourPolaire because: Oh yes, there's definitely a pun in there...



Tres bien! That is the best one yet

edit on 10/11/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)


I actually have to headslap myself for not getting that one right away. Blonde moment. Or, blame it on the accelerating time over here. It's now Saturday.



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011
 





Where's my transcendental orgasm!!!!!!!


Oh, I gots me one of those, courtesy of the brilliant Liszt...

Check my sig.

Nite, sheba



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel
 


T, you are, and will always be, more awesome than I.

Have a good sleep



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
reply to post by TNTarheel
 


T, you are, and will always be, more awesome than I.

Have a good sleep


Merci, JourPolaire, but I am no one special
I am just...




posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
This has been most enjoyable. A much needed respite from a difficult day. Thank you


Good-night, thread friends. It is late and I must rest.

Be kind to one another.

Peace



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
This one is for Gabriel on the Record (sorry do not know how to embed)

26.media.tumblr.com...



posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011
 


That's my avatar's cat


edit on 12-10-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
reply to post by TNTarheel
 


I hate that song



Alright, thread friends, I have an early class... I must make my exit...

...make my exit AWESOME, that is...





Check. Mate.


LOL Hilarious!!!
Thanks TNT, Jour & Sheba for a great few posts am cracking up with laughter here - where it is now November and a Monday!

Do any of you like Monty Python? If so here are a few fun clips

xx Mara




posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
.
Hahahah Monty Python rules (or used to anyway).
I see there's a new nutcase here, mr John Smith, who's
using a subloop mailsystem... whoooh... and that calm
talking.... ohhh, very mature eh!

Well, only a new pic on the site, cali will be vaporized
soon and a hidden *cough* message in the image.

Sent Via A Probe Bought On Ebay,
Looped Using A Dead Cat.
.



edit on 12-10-2011 by snewpers because: cat was still alive, fixed that now.



posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mara5683
 

LOL Hilarious!!!
Thanks TNT, Jour & Sheba for a great few posts am cracking up with laughter here - where it is now November and a Monday!

xx Mara


Thank you for sharing those, Mara
It is a good thing to be able to start the day with laughter!

I miss the days of Monty Python. Sometimes irreverant...always hysterically funny.



posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
.
Sent Via A Probe Bought On Ebay,
Looped Using A Dead Cat..



LOL...Hello, Snewpers



posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel
 


.
Gidday TNT
So what's new and funky?

Sent using my companies netconnection,
from a location unknown to mankind.
.



posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
reply to post by TNTarheel
 

.
Gidday TNT
So what's new and funky?

Sent using my companies netconnection,
from a location unknown to mankind.
.


Absolutely nothing, my friend, except a new day to enjoy.

(i keep trying to invent a "sent using" phrase but i keep failing)



posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
.
Ah ok - I'm almost done working, well in an hour or
so.



.



posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
.
Ah ok - I'm almost done working, well in an hour or
so.


.


LOL..shades of 8.3.11.




posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel
 


.
You've lost me there

.



posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
reply to post by TNTarheel
 


.
You've lost me there

.


The picture of the dog...reminded me of the picture of the "Have you seen her" picture from the 8.3.11 website.



new topics

top topics



 
104
<< 768  769  770    772  773  774 >>

log in

join