It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 773
<< 770  771  772    774  775  776 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Hmmmmm

Venn Diagram

Originally posted by JourPolaire
reply to post by favouriteslave

Conditional probability.

To add,

Here's a LINK for those scratching their heads, while thinking to themselves, 'Conditional what?!'

Go forth now, connect your dots.

edit on 12-10-2011 by JourPolaire because: Throwing a bone

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

It appears the dots have morphed into circles...

Well played, my friend... well played.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Yes I believe this is what 0pen is trying to get across. Not saying I believe it will happen. It could happen anytime actuallly. Something he/she knows seems to point him to Oct 28. I'd like to know WHY he thinks 28th is the "day". How about telling us something about that 0pen, why that day? Because the Mayan Calendar according to Calleman ends on that day or something else?

Is 10/28 a weeding out of souls (decision of who will stay and go on) and the 12/2012 the actual ascension(harvest).

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth

Originally posted by favouriteslave
Does anyone know what this equation is?

P(A│B)=(P(A∩B))/(P(B))

I'm not a math whiz.

Yes, it's conditional probability. I'll use Wikipedia, not because it's a good math reference, but because they usually explain things in an easy to read format. This is what they say about it:

The probability of an event depends on the circumstances in which it occurs. A conditional probability is the probability of an event, assuming a particular set of circumstances. More formally, a conditional probability is the probability that event A occurs when the sample space is limited to event B.

You said that Open said "You have until Oct 28 to find out who YOU are." (BTW, I remember him saying that.) So given conditional formatting, his addition to the source is correct. The whole: "There will be a 29th..." is correct. Using conditional formatting, if you don't use the formulas to "awaken your conscious" then Oct 28th will have no effect on you and Oct 28 and every day after will be as normal as the days before. Only those who actually awaken themselves will benefit, as Open has said numerous times.

So maybe that's why he says he can't just "tell' you what you need to hear, you need to come across it yourself. Anyone concur haha?

-John Wilkes Booth

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire

It appears the dots have morphed into circles...

Well played, my friend... well played.

I see the familiar vesica Pices there

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
And when the 28th comes and goes, when everything is as it was before, most will stand around wondering why the day passed without event... but there will still be those who stand on the rooftops and insist, "The event did occur, we (who remain) just didn't 'see' it because we weren't 'ready' for it!"

A non-event is an event in itself.

At midnight, with no sign of a spaceship in the yard, the group felt a little nervous. By 2 a.m., they were getting seriously worried. At 4:45 a.m., Mrs. Keech had a new vision: The world had been spared, she said, because of the impressive faith of her little band. "And mighty is the word of God," she told her followers, "and by his word have ye been saved—for from the mouth of death have ye been delivered and at no time has there been such a force loosed upon the Earth. Not since the beginning of time upon this Earth has there been such a force of Good and light as now floods this room."

The group's mood shifted from despair to exhilaration. Many of the group's members, who had not felt the need to proselytize before December 21, began calling the press to report the miracle, and soon they were out on the streets, buttonholing passersby, trying to convert them. Mrs. Keech's prediction had failed, but not Leon Festinger's.

Cognitive Dissonance: The Engine of Self-justification

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I love it when you speak mystical to me

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anishnaabe

This is why i dont not post in this thread anymore, unproductive, and always off topic.
Usually there is only a few people who have input on the site, and clues and theorys about it.
Yet alot of people just use this just to chat to fellow ATS'ers. I dont get it.
Anyways, just here to say what i needed to say, thanks.

General Chit Chat: Talk About Anything Really. A Place To Make Posts Of An Unrelated Nature

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Interesting topic here Military Seeks Sensor to Gauge Brain's Reaction to Stories www.abovetopsecret.com...
and here axiomamuse.wordpress.com...

And how did you do the shifty eyes! Loved them...

edit on 12-10-2011 by Mara5683 because: to add title info

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
And a bit more info on this initiative...

The general goal of the Social Media in Strategic Communication (SMISC) program is to develop
a new science of social networks built on an emerging technology base. In particular, SMISC
will develop automated and semi‐automated operator support tools and techniques for the
systematic and methodical use of social media at data scale and in a timely fashion to
accomplish four specific program goals:
1. Detect, classify, measure and track the (a) formation, development and spread of ideas
and concepts (memes), and (b) purposeful or deceptive messaging and misinformation.
2. Recognize persuasion campaign structures and influence operations across social media
sites and communities.
3. Identify participants and intent, and measure effects of persuasion campaigns.
4. Counter messaging of detected adversary influence operations.

source from the pdf on this page axiomamuse.wordpress.com...[url]https://axiomamuse.wordpress.com/2011/08/22/darpa-prepares-for-meme-war/[ /url]

Mara

Sent Via a Sub woofer looped through a slice of Pavlova

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mara5683
And a bit more info on this initiative...

The general goal of the Social Media in Strategic Communication (SMISC) program is to develop
a new science of social networks built on an emerging technology base. In particular, SMISC
will develop automated and semi‐automated operator support tools and techniques for the
systematic and methodical use of social media at data scale and in a timely fashion to
accomplish four specific program goals:
1. Detect, classify, measure and track the (a) formation, development and spread of ideas
and concepts (memes), and (b) purposeful or deceptive messaging and misinformation.
2. Recognize persuasion campaign structures and influence operations across social media
sites and communities.
3. Identify participants and intent, and measure effects of persuasion campaigns.
4. Counter messaging of detected adversary influence operations.

source from the pdf on this page axiomamuse.wordpress.com...[url]https://axiomamuse.wordpress.com/2011/08/22/darpa-prepares-for-meme-war/[ /url]

Mara

Eh, this is called "marketing" and "public relations." Nothing new, nothing to see here...

Sent via Mental Telepathy Through Layers of Belly Button Lint

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

LOL Well spotted Sheba..!

Am off to bed but here's an on topic you tube on lucid dreaming...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mara5683

there's an app for that :
Ilucidapp

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mara5683

LOL Well spotted Sheba..!

Am off to bed but here's an on topic you tube on lucid dreaming...

No wonder they lucid dream as fast as rabbits breed, out there in sunny SoCal..!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
an itta start in cali ...

it should...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Maybe we should be headed to the White Zone. Someone ask the Central Scrutinizer.
Nah, It's better here in Joe's Garage.

edit on 12-10-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: ha

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mara5683

Sent via Mental Telepathy Through Layers of Belly Button Lint

LOL.....too funny!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD

didnt listn to franky for 15 years but...
you know him too ... isee ?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Okay sorry -- do not know how to embed the image. But saw this and had to post it...

i.imgur.com...

Sent Via My Body Which Is Floating Over Your Head Oops Made You Look

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD

didnt listn to franky for 15 years but...
you know him too ... isee ?
Yea, I hadn't listened to Frank in a long time either. I still have some playin in the background now.

Everyone knows the crux of the biscuit is the '
And watch out for that Cosmic Debris

edit on 12-10-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: added link

edit on 12-10-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
time to post this one :

sorry, duck and cover...

sent via my bouillon ... huuhh ... huhh
edit on 12/10/11 by vatel because: added reason

edit on 12/10/11 by vatel because: added more

new topics