It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 676
<< 673  674  675    677  678  679 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by TNTarheel

Yes you did i know because im the one you called egotistical.

Actually, I'm the one that called you egotistical. (And, yeah, I jacked my grandma's account) Cause you are. We need this one, we don't need that one, this one's a distraction, that one's a liar. Go back and read your own posts, man. What the hell have you contributed other than a bunch of nonsensical crap and a whole lot of paranoia?

Page after page, TNTarheel ain't been nothin but nice to you, ALL of you. How do you react to that? By attacking first chance you get. Just like a coyote or a big ole turkey buzzard. And why do you attack? Cause she actually voiced an opinion. But it wasn't a popular one so just like all the others who offered a different point of view, she got attacked. Only thing was, it wasn't her you were attacking. It was me. Had you paid half attention to her posts you would have seen that one was out of character. Maybe ya'll ain't as enlightened as you like to let on.

If I can't see it, touch it, taste it, or smell it then it don't exist for me. That's my reality.

This thread ain't a train. It's a boat without sails. And that's a good thing cause there's a whole lot of air in here.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Time4aChange

Since the cat in the box has been one of the major cause of thought around here, I thought I would add a new perspective to it.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Hi, onehuman. I don't understand the message of that graphic but it's funny and sad at the same time.

Sorry I lost my temper.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
TIME

Leave this thread. Now. We will speak later, you and I.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
TIME

Yes, ma'am.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

edit on 25-9-2011 by 200457 because: uselesspost

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
well. that was interesting.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
utoh, grannys up!!!! lol I couldnt resit!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

TIME

Be nice to Time. At least chivalry, though maybe misplaced, is not dead.

Hope you have a peaceful evening TNT.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
utoh, grannys up!!!! lol I couldnt resit!

LOL..my young one is...strong.

I apologize for her discourtesy.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

I will not be unkind to young Time, Sheba, for she is most dear to me. She means well but has need of more life experience.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I will not be unkind to young Time, Sheba, for she is most dear to me. She means well but has need of more life experience.

Hmm. Out of the mouths of babes, comes wisdom. What she said was very wise. Maybe it was needed to be said?

This is what I was suggesting earlier (was it yesterday?) -- There is a time and a place for righteous action. Not that I'm all that religious BUT Jesus definitely had his cranky side, when called for.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I like your signature. I don't know your age but TNT called you "young." Maybe you are same age as my teens... if so, there really is hope for the future. I was thinking that just yesterday, how this upcoming young teen/young adult generation is already so much wiser.

*That was for Time -- I guess I clipped too much of the post I was quoting.
edit on 25-9-2011 by sheba2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Hmm. Out of the mouths of babes, comes wisdom. What she said was very wise. Maybe it was needed to be said?

This is what I was suggesting earlier (was it yesterday?) -- There is a time and a place for righteous action. Not that I'm all that religious BUT Jesus definitely had his cranky side, when called for.

Be assured, my friend, the only thing I will speak to young Time about is the using of my account. Her words are her own, and she has the right to speak them...just like us all, yes?

edit on 9/25/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Be assured, my friend, the only thing I will speak to young Time about is the using of my account. Her words are her own, and she has the right to speak them...just like us all, yes?

edit on 9/25/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)
star for you, love..

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OveRcuRrEnteD
star for you, love..

Thank you, OveR

I do not understand why...but thank you.

It has been a most interesting day/night, yes?
edit on 9/25/2011 by TNTarheel because: formatting

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

most interesting indeed

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Has anyone thought more about this picture?

To me it looks like remote viewing box coordinates and seeing a landscape where only the tops of mountains are left.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar

To me it looks like remote viewing box coordinates and seeing a landscape where only the tops of mountains are left.

Yes Bluberry
Have had another look at it and it does remind me of RV type stuff and brought to mind the Farsight Institute RV project on 2012 climate change. I posted about this about a week ago. Can't find the post now but you can read about this project here www.farsight.org...

However this is not from a professional viewer I would say nor from the Institute as from what I know in RV only blank sheets of white paper are used, never lined and this paper is lined.

The 2012 project has images like this though and is worth reading about as what their research seems to be saying is that something is on the way and will have happened by June 1 2013 but the consciousness we are in will shape the timeline from now and the impact of what is ahead is made better or worse, depending on what timeline is followed.

They stress that this is research not prediction and they have looked at two timelines in this study.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Has anyone tried calling the number? 317-762-5045

317 is Indiana area code.

top topics

<< 673  674  675    677  678  679 >>

join